[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's find out how many robots aren't complete retards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 23
File: 1421992515302.jpg (245 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
1421992515302.jpg
245 KB, 675x900
Let's find out how many robots aren't complete retards and can pick the correct choice.
>>
I pick myself since its really the only reliable one I can count on to protect me
>>
>>24994887
I'd feel pretty confident with 3 bears but I feel like they'd be too slow for the 50 hawks

How much ammo does hunter have?
>>
>>24994887
The human, obviously
>>
>>24994887
>grabs pen & paper
>>
Rollin for gators. Did I win?
>>
The correct choice is 15 wolves sworn to protect you.

The hunter wouldn't have enough ammo or rate of fire to deal with all those animals, and 15 wolves could take down 2 gorillas, 3 lions, 9 gators and 3 bears if they fought 1 group at a time.

wolves are very powerful, a hungry lone wolf can bring down a buffalo.
>>
>>24994887
The bear or the human. probably the bear desu
>>
>>24994931
>what is ammunition
>>
>>24994950
wolves would get destroyed by bears and lions
>>
I mean a 1000 rats could probably take all those falcons. Right?
>>
>>24994950

The human would just shoot you whiile your wolves are busy with everything else.
>>
>pick falcons
>30 of them carry me to safety
>rest go about ripping out the eyes of the enemies, starting with the hunter
>slash bellies or throat when they're blinded

Ez
>>
>>24994887
I'd like to see you try and fuck my shit up when my 50 Falcon bros show up, chief.
>>
>hawks tear out the eyes of everyone else

Depends on how aggressive the animals are. The rats could probably swarm over some of them and eat their eyes out and blind them too.
>>
Is this a real question? You can either pick the rats of the wolfs
>>
>>24994887
Wolves, obviously. They've got the highest collective strength.

Lions if it weren't for their small numbers.
>>
>>24994970
We're both humans we can figure something out. Idk, some kind of trap? Maybe bottlenecking them and using fire.
>>
>>24994887
I'm torn between the wolves and the lions.

Fuck it, wolves.
>>
>>24994887
1000 rabid mices will do the trick

if they will try to protect me uncaring of their lives, they would manage to devour most of those animals before they approach, and cover my body with theirs.
>>
>>24994970

He's holding up a gun and aiming it so he clearly at least has one shot. If he's not on your side, you are going to die for sure.
>>
>>24995004
I'd have to shoot him first then.

>>24994980
in a solo fight, probably. but 5 wolves on 1 lion/bear?
>>
>>24995039
I imagined it as they're all coming at you at once.

Wolves are the strongest and most coordinated, and the most numerous out of the jawed carnivores.
>>
The hunter can make fire, which makes him the most dangerous of all.
>>
>>24994887
1000 rats, they could form an indestructable exoskeleton around me
>>
>>24995062
I thought about that, but the 50 hawks counter them.
>>
>>24994887

>9 crocodiles
>Get in the water with them
>None of the other animals can harm me because they are all shit swimmers
>Pray to God the human has bad aim
>>
>>24995075
With 15 wolves surrounding you?

One gunshot isn't necessarily fatal either.
>>
>>24994887
Is it a free for all? Or all they all after me at once?
>>
>>24994887
The mice.

I can wear a bunch of them as armor while the rest attack everything else.
>>
>>24994887
There's no way one of those can defeat all the others and if im unarmed might as well choose the human to shoot myself with the rifle before i get gangbanged by animals
>>
>>24994887
Shit nigga, mice an fuck some shit up. I mean, they can dig through wood and drywall and all that. I'm sure 1000 of them if they had some kind of hive mind could easily destroy all of those.
>>
I'll take the two niggers. At least I know the hunter will shoot them first.
>>
>>24995140

Maybe if he was alone, but apparently he has crocodiles, bears, cattle and lions zerg rushing the wolves so they'll be a little busy.
>>
>>24994887
>15 wolfes
15 of these things is more than enough to get rid of everything that'll try to kill you, besides the 7 bulls maybe.
>>
>>24995077

>having a sniper duel while thousands of creatures try to kill you

Unlikely.
>>
>>24995194
It wouldn't take more than 3 determined wolves to finish off the hunter.
>>
>3 lions
>Set them up at intervals
>Ride one of them until he gets tired
>Mount the next one
>Pony Express my way to safety

Would be fun at least
>>
>>24995104
1,000 rats would weigh about 200 kilograms so you would be immobile. Unless the rats somehow linked up as a single mass that you could control like your own muscles.

The rats might actually be a good choice, when used offensively. Assuming you only have to fight one group at a time, the rats could easily climb onto and completely cover all of the hostile animals (333 rats per bear, 20 per falcon, 67 per wolf etc). They might not be able to kill them, but with between 4-200 kg of rats on their bodies, gnawing on their eyes and appendages, they would hopefully panic and be unable to hurt you.

If you had to face all at once, you'd have only 11 rats per animal which isn't really enough to be debilitating, but might at least be enough to blind all of them.
>>
File: lewish cuc.k..jpg (15 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
lewish cuc.k..jpg
15 KB, 590x421
>>24994887
7 Bulls.
>>
>>24995259
just 2. 1 to distract him and 1 to hit his blind spot.
>>
File: 0086 - IQrru8o.jpg (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0086 - IQrru8o.jpg
45 KB, 499x499
Obviously I choose the two niggers.
>>
>>24995329
>choosing the herbivores

They are objectively the worst choice.
>>
File: 1445467867880.jpg (33 KB, 494x457) Image search: [Google]
1445467867880.jpg
33 KB, 494x457
>>24995291
you can't kill my dreams with your "science" and "logic". I will be the rat king
>>
there's no right answer.

if you pick human you'll die near instantly because all he has is a single shot hunting rifle.

if you don't pick human he'll just fucking shoot you from 150m+ away with no competition.

this is a death sentence and is gay.
>>
>bears being the equivalent of a lion

nigger do you know how strong bears are?
a bear would fucking smash the skull of a lion so easily
a bear could take like 11 lions
what can lions do? bite? scratch? a bear can do that, but better plus it can fucking throw you across the room
bears are also much more intelligent and a billion times more durable than a lion
a lion is a fucking glorified cat
a wolf could probably take a lion
how dare you compare a bear to a fucking shitty faggot ass lion

I'll take the bears to defend me, only remotely threatening thing to a bear is the hunter and even he with his shitty .223 scopeless hunting rifle has no way of taking on three bears at the same time
>>
>>24994887
Rats is the best choice, especially if you can find your way indoors or into a cave. The hawks counter the rats but if you can overcome their flight you will win.
>>
>>24995481
Just get down, it's not fucking hard.

Once he has shit clawing his eyes out his aim might suffer a bit.
>>
>>24995528

you realize he has all the other animals sans the one you picked helping him out right? the only one you could take that could stop him from fucking you in the asshole would be the 50 falcons but at that point you'll be getting mauled under a bear lion orgy.
>>
>>24995492
Big cats are the best predators, the lions would be the best choice if not for the wolves' advantage in numbers.
>>
>>24995571
Exactly, all those animals would get in the way.

It would only take a few seconds for the wolves to start chewing his arms off.

You autists are giving one guy with a boomstick way too much credit.
>>
>>24995625

and while the wolves are killing the hunter you have some ~20 top shelf hunters raping your asshole.

its just a stupid picture in the first place.
>>
File: The Shitpost Motherland.gif (232 KB, 994x636) Image search: [Google]
The Shitpost Motherland.gif
232 KB, 994x636
I'd get with the crocs down in a bog, they are my neighbors afterall.
>Mice drown
>Wolves are shit swimmers, Deathrolled
>Hawks can't damage the damn crocs, just get nabbed out of the air
>3 Crocs per bear, they're getting dismembered in the water
>Lions are completely shit swimmers, Deathrolled
>Bulls straight up can't swim, Deathrolled
>4 Crocs deathroll each gorilla, I majestically watch on the remaining one
>Croc Rush the shitty hunter, 9 of em' brutally ripping him limb from limb, or if he gets remotely close to the water, Deathrolled
Tl:Dr Crocs because deathroll
>>
File: 13154684548.jpg (51 KB, 570x392) Image search: [Google]
13154684548.jpg
51 KB, 570x392
>>24994887
gorilla warfare all the way
>>
>>24994887
what's the correct choice? I demand the answer!
>>
>>24995671
You could send a small detachment of ~50 mice to kill the hunter while you maintain a 950 mouse defense force. Nice try, humanfag.
>>
>>24995671
You think it would take all 15 wolves to get one of one guy?

Wolves are also the most coordinated.
>>
the picture is clearly a hawk and not a falcon you dinguses
hav you seen falcons?
scrawny little pussies
>>
It's a thousand fucking mice that would just rip shit up gg everybody.
>>
>>24995130
this is actually a god tier decision
>>
>>24995711
Mice can't block a shot and they have no physical strength. They'd just chew him slowly.

A wolf could tackle him and chew his arm off in a few seconds.
>>
>>24995758
Dependent on there being water.
>>
>there will never be a tactical game where you command races of animals while the other ones try to kill you
>>
File: bear-swimming-2[1].jpg (53 KB, 613x421) Image search: [Google]
bear-swimming-2[1].jpg
53 KB, 613x421
>>24995130

>Bears
>Shit swimmers
>>
>>24994887
50 birds? i mean that's a lot
>>
>>24994887
I own an FAL and over 400 rounds of .308.
I'd choose the rats to side with me.

I'd find a good place to hide, and a wall of rats could fuck with any immediate threat like the gorillas, lions or bears being near me. Those are the only ones I'm really scared of.
I think even if I were alone I could probably handle myself if I were being hunted by bulls, gators, one man, wolves, or falcons.

I'd just find some place to hide indoors. If I found some highground like an apartment building nearby, I would just send the mice out to hunt the man. Then I'm pretty much safe, and I could use the urban environment around me to take care of all threats.

So really its:
- grab rifle and ammo
- find highground in a building (university building, VA, a mall)
- hide and send out rats to hunt the man.
- people around me that are armed will shoot the other animals, or call the cops and they'll shoot the animals.

And if I DIDNT pick the rats, there is no fucking way any of those other choices could deal with the threat of 1000 of them chasing me down.
>>
>>24995734
that's clearly a fucking falcon
learn your birds before posting on this autistic gook board again
>>
File: 1427355743064.jpg (410 KB, 645x523) Image search: [Google]
1427355743064.jpg
410 KB, 645x523
>>24995855
but 1000 rats are a lot more
>>
>>24995855
Can the 50 birds carry you off on outta danger?
>>
File: 1447691992142.jpg (23 KB, 425x292) Image search: [Google]
1447691992142.jpg
23 KB, 425x292
>get 20 of the falcons to grab me and fly me to safety, away from the reach of the animals
>rest of the falcons go and kill the hunter and bring me his rifle
>dispatch one of the falcons to a gunshop to bring me more ammo
>snipe all of the large animals from the sky as the falcons fly me around
>finally let the falcons eat the rats as a reward
>>
Not a single one of those is capable of taking on falcons, given that they fucking fly.

By default the answer must be the falcons.
>>
>>24995911

>Birds start to lift you off the ground
>Hunter snipes you.
>>
>>24995855
There are 40 other animals, not including the mice.

With 1 bird per animal minimum that leaves you with only 10.

Though I guess they could form a sort of barrier around you.

Problem is birds have no physical strength, all they can do is swoop and slash.
>>
mice - shit choice
bears - strong, top tier
hawks - pretty shit vs the larger animals
wolves - overrated tbqh
human - not enough information
bulls - underrated, could be best
lions - shit
crocodiles - good, depends on environment
gorillas - best 1v1 except bears, too few to do anything vs pack of wolves/bulls/crocodiles

take from this what you will. would need more information to decide. life's not black and white, folks.
>>
>>24995947
Crocodiles, if the birds get too close, theyre going to get eaten.
>>
>>24995951
no obviously you send 1 bird to distract him. good luck aiming when you are being attacked by a raptor.
>>
>>24995990

HOW ARE THE MICE THE WORST CHOICE

THERES A FUCKING THOUSAND OF THEM.

YOU EVER PLAYED DISHONOURED, NIGGA?
>>
>>24996022

>you can somehow talk to birds
>>
>>24996025
what can they do to each other animal individually? how much room would there be for a thousand of them to do the same? they're just shit.
>>
>>24994887
If the rats can breed I'll go with them. Otherwise I'll go with the falcons.
>>
>>24996088

They can bite and borrow into eyes and shit.
I'm assuming the battleground is an open field.

They could fucking blitz everything.
>>
>>24994887
falcon eats rat
no more rat= no more falcon

Wolf, Lion, Grizzly, and gator all go for strong cow
no more cow= no more big predators, especially since all of them are territorial and would gladly try to kill each other

Shoot gorilla or the other predators try to kill it for food eventually, also suffer from being excessively territorial

I suck the hunter's dick on the bed of his F 150
>>
>>24996088
This.
>>24995761

Mice can't kill fast enough.
>>
File: 1450140978693.png (79 KB, 250x206) Image search: [Google]
1450140978693.png
79 KB, 250x206
2 Gorillas

>rats can't do shit
>Bears are outstrenghthed
>Hawks would die from one hit
>Wolves are highly outstrenghthed
>Human has to reload, allowing the other Gorilla to punch him
>Cows fall on their side when punched
>Lions are the same as bears, but muscularly weaker and slightly better bite
>Crocodiles would have to wait for the Gorillas to get in water, which their might be none of. Either way, the Gorillas will wait
>>
>>24994887
Can I trade the gorillas for Brock Lesnars?
>>
>>24996148
It's assumed the animals won't eat each other, that would be too easy.

They ignore their differences to go after you.
>>
>>24994887
>Rats
If everything else bullrushes you then they simply won't be fast enough to stop them all. Even if everything else attacks group-by-group I still doubt they'd be able to swarm charging bears, wolves or lions (they have to climbthe animals legs to get to the face where they can do serious damage and when the animals running even catching one of the feet will will be hard - and once the larger animals have run through the swarm then the rats won't be able to catch up before you're dead). Rats also can't stop hawks swoopingg your eyeballs out or the hunter (if he's far enough away)
If you climb a tree then you could maybe send some of the rats to stealth their way over to the hunter, if they reah him he's fucked. the remainder can probably stop the gorillas from climbing up. Then you just need to hope the hawks won't be too much of a threat through the branches.
>Bears
Can't stop the hunter if he's far enough. Can't really protect you from the hawks. Even if the other animals attack group by group, the bears will be fucked by attrition.
>Hawks.
Can maybe protect you from the hunter. Maybe. If the other animals are single-minded enough then I doubt 50 hawks will be able to stop them in time before you get fucked.
BUT if you climb the right tree the hawks might be able to neutralise the gorillas and hunter before you get killed. Rats still a threat but may be manageable. Probably best option so far.
>Wolves
Similar problem to bears. Group by group you might be able to survive but the hunter can still kill you if he's far enough and the wolves can't do much to deal with the hawks. All at once I think you'd be pretty fucked.
>Hunter
Depends on the number of bullets and his rate of fire. Defs one of the best choices. Climb a tree. Put a few bullets in the gorillas then pick off the rest piecemeal, hope the hawks don't blind either of you or make him drop his gun). He'd need shot of some kind otherwise the rats and hawks will murder your shit.
>>
>choose anything but bears
only bulls, maybe wolves or alligators, could take the bears down
>choose anything but hunter
just shoots you while animals are charging him.
>>
>>24996175
>Bears are outstrenghthed
you don't know about bears
>>
>>24996202
>Cows.
Same problem as the bears and wolves but WAY outclassed..#
>Lions
Same problems as bears and wolves but in lion bear matchups the lions all get their heads caved in - skulls are too thin. Whether it's group by group or all at once you die.
>Crocs
9 of picrelated? Someone is definitely underestimating the power of a fucking crocodile.
Once you're in the water with croc guards then the only threat is the hunter and maybe the hawks. Crocs can't protect you from the hawks very well but no one else will be able to touch you. If it was muddy water and you could fashion a snorkel from some reeds then the hunter would have to approach to find you or the crocs and then they can swarm out and rip him limb from limb. If the water's clear then he can pick you off and range and you're fucked unless he's got a gun that can't reliably penetrate croc skulls.
>Gorillas
Nahh bro. They're a bit shit.
If you're being attacked group by group and there's goood terrain then they might be able to murder the hunter, after that you're probably safe in the trees. Rats and hawks might kill you. MIght not.
All at once, the gorillas wouldn't be able to kill the hunter in time.

So top choices (assuming you're attacked group by group and you can find a tree)
Hunter
Hawks
Rats
>>
>>24996175
2 gorillas just wouldn't stand a chance against 3 bears, 3 lions, and 15 wolves.
>>
>>24995108
it'd be hard for those hawks if i found shelter in a closed space.
>>
>>24996204
Wolves are faster than bears, there are also 5x as many.
>>
>>24996190
They all starve because they're all so focused on killing me they don't eat.

Just shoot a big cow and have that to snack on.
>>
>>24995849

Outnumbered 3 to 1 against nile crocodiles, those scavengers will get ripped to pieces in seconds. Crocodiles routinely snack on animals bears would be afraid to even approach. They might as well be swimming in a giant garbage disposal.
>>
>>24996175
Even on land, what in the fuck is a gorilla going to do against 4 Crocs, they don't even have to deathroll anymore they're just going to tear it apart limb from limb. Not to mention the last croc that will replace any mysterious casualties.
>>
>>24996175
>>24996205
>>>/v/320131810
>>
>>24996290
I'd imagine this shit couldn't last more than an hour or so.

I'm planning for a full instant fight, not days of running away.
>>
>>24996314
Meant to post the thread itself not that particular post but oh well
>>
>>24994887
>tfw no one in the read realizes that they all have secondary superpowers

I'll pick my Forcefield Psychic Peregrine Falcon to not only use its ultra shield to protect me but swoop down and destroy enemies
>>
>>24994887
7 Bulls.

Ride one out of the whole situation. Set the other 6 on all the other cunts.
>>
File: Untitled 1.jpg (477 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 1.jpg
477 KB, 1366x768
>>24995888
hawk
>>
File: Bruce.jpg (118 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Bruce.jpg
118 KB, 800x600
>>24996236
>>24996236
Forgot fucking picrelated. Here is Bruce. Him and his 8 brothers will royally fuck anything that enters the water and be pretty good at fucking any of the others on land too.
>>
>>24996236
...Crocs aren't fish you know, they aren't fucking olympic sprinters on land, but it doesn't mean that 9 of them won't bumrush that hunters ass.
>>
>Order some rats to borrow into each animals eyes.

>Those rats will eat the animals from the inside.

>Make everyone retreat into a cave, so Hawks cant get us.

>Wait them out.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-14+at+10.06.25).jpg (98 KB, 1091x410) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-14+at+10.06.25).jpg
98 KB, 1091x410
>>24996371

google is wrong.
>>
>>24994970
not too heavy to carry enough
>>
>>24996361
>>24995393
Bulls aren't carnivores, they can't shred shit.
>>
>>24996175
>gorillas beating bears
as if, gorillas would get fucked hard by master race bears.
>>24996279
doesn't matter, bears are strong as fuck, wolves vs bears is equivalent to the rock vs lab rats, would get scratched up but still destroy them.
>>
>>24996405

Besides, how are you actually going to kill so many rats?
>>
>>24996361
My plan is to distract and escape, not fight to the death.
>>
>>24995130

haha I think this is actually the best answer. The animals, while trying to kill prey wouldn't think too much about how bad they are in water. might be pretty useless against the hawks tho
>>
>>24994887

Rats are cute.
If I die, I will die happy, surrounded by cuteness.

My best friend in high school was my pet rat.

I don't care if I die actually.
>>
>>24996452
My plan is to distract and escape, not fight to the death.

Fuckoffbot.
>>
>>24995329
my nigga.
the water buffalos have the highest ass-kicking/quantity ratio

>>24995943
You are a genius.
>>
>>24996438
You can't shoot everything at once, he doesn't even have rapid-fire gun.

I'm imagining a situation where you and whatever you pick are just standing in the middle of a field, and everything starts coming at you from like 30 feet away.
>>
>>24995713

how many wolves do you think it takes to stop a lion? a bear? a gorilla? how about 8 of them combined? this excludes the 7 bulls, 9 fucking crocodiles, 50 goddamned hawks, and 1000 FUCKING mice dying endlessly under this whole shitshow

not even a tank would save you because the treads would get stuck in the bloody entrails of 1000 dead mice.
>>
>>24996505

>Hawk attacks
>Duck underwater
>Grab hawk, wring neck
>Repeat x49
>>
>>24996313
Nah bro. The last croc just murders you and achieves the win condition while the 2 gorillas are tryying to deal with a croc hanging off every limb.

>>24995947
>Not a single one of those is capable of taking on falcons, given that they fucking fly.
Nothing else needs to take on the falcons. They just need to ignored the falcons long enough to murder your shit. I'd say most can do this unless you''re in a tree. Hunter's pretty fucked though. Good luckk aiming when you've got 50 hawks going for your eyes.

>>24995943
>>24995911
>Can the 50 birds carry you off on outta danger?
>get 20 of the falcons to grab me and fly me to safety, away from the reach of the animals
Most hawks can't carry more than a pound or 2. They sure won't lift your fat ass.
>>
>>24996418
no that's a different bird.

the one in the OP is a hawk.
>>
>>24995130
>>24996505

you forget about the hunter. you could go full defense mode against everything else but water won't stop a bullet.
>>
>>24994887
Guy with the gun, obviously
>>
I feel like me and two gorillas could do a lot of damage but we have to fight x1000 rats and a human and all the other shit?

This game feels rigged
>>
the only answer is to pick the bulls, use 6 as martyrs to distract the enemies and just ride the 7th into the sunset.
>>
>>24996599

>Pray to God the human has bad aim

No, I didn't forget about the hunter. You forgot how to read. I hope you get mauled by 15 literate wolves.
>>
>>24996621
He can't stop the bears and bulls simultaneously charging you, if he does, the mice will just storm you. This is only really possible if you can choose 2 or 3 things
>>
File: Berserker-Pulverizer.png (1 MB, 998x561) Image search: [Google]
Berserker-Pulverizer.png
1 MB, 998x561
>>24994887
human. and i would give him full body metal super exoskeleton armor with attached flamthougher and shoulder mounted mini minigun that lacked on to targerdets, hid main weapon would be a automatic grenade launcher and his melee weapon would be an explosive sledgehammer like in pic related. and jet pack
>>
>>24996703
I think it's assumed you can't add any weapons into the mix, or bring any of your own.
>>
>>24996391
Depends on how far the hunter is. Crocoodiles can reach a top speed while galloping of about 20km/h but only for very short bursts and only Australian crocs gallop on the offensive. I can sprint faster than that and I can maintain a top speed longer than the crocs can. If the hunter iis far enough he can just run away, turning around every so often to pickk off one of the crocs. This might give me time to escape but eventually the hunter will beat the crocs if he has enough distance to survive at the start.
>>
>>24994887
crocodiles are objectively the best option because they have no hard counter

>rats countered by birds
>human countered by everything except maybe gorillas
>gorilla countered by crocs/wolves/lions
>bears countered by wolves due to numbers, possibly countered by lions
>lions countered by cros
>bull countered by lions/bears/wolves
>wolves countered by crocs because they get 1 hit and arent even 2 on 1
>birds countered by bears gorillas and lions because they can get slapped out of the air, and by crocs because of thick skin and they can 1 hit the birds
>>
>>24994887
The only proper choice is the man.
Not because he could defend you but because he would fuck you up instantly and you would have no way of defending yourself from him.

Other than that, I would probably take the 50 birds because there is enough of them to distract each large animal with the remainder defending me from the mice.
>>
File: koofers.png (26 KB, 1235x806) Image search: [Google]
koofers.png
26 KB, 1235x806
they all have certain environmental strengths, such as creating some sort of inescapable slide down into large flat area of hard packed dirt for the bulls to make a stomping ground, or a tight crawlspace with multiple micro tunnels allowing the mice to move quickly between passages and attack the other animals, but these are my 2 favorite concepts
>>
I'll explain why the bears are the best
>a bears will easily be able to kill 3 lions
>a bear could easily kill 2 gorillas
>crocodiles are slow and you can outrun them, bears are fast
>you can ride a bear, probably as fast as a bull
>if the bull misses his charge he is basically fucked, he can't bite or scratch or punch, a bear can
>the caliber of that rifle is probably not even strong enough to pierce the skin of a mighty grizzly
>a bear can lay on top of you and protect you from hawks
>out of all of those animals a bear is the best suited for rapidly killing 1000 rats
other animals aren't even trying
>>
>>24996361
Well on the defensive, they could gore although they would be basically kamikazing. Heres what would happen
>Mice get trampled
>Hunter Gored
>Gorillas Gored
>Bears may or may not get Gored
>Lions + Wolves may win depending on whether or not they get stampeded
>Hawks rip apart the bulls
>If they somehow survive the onslaught the crocs will casually wait for them in the water, or deathroll them.
>>
>>24996599
>>24996668
dont forget you have FUCKING CROCODILES THAT PROTECT YOU

just hug a crocodile and let him be a meatshield to bullets
>>
>>24996909
>The left one

Better hope the human is a nigger. Otherwise, he might be smart enough to seal off the cave entrance and move on with his life.
>>
is this taking the animals natural attitudes into account like placidity or fear of the other animals/death? or is just everything on the list mad with rage and will not stop at anything to make sure you're dead?
>>
Mice have no counter
>>
>>24996979
Not that anon but there's probably a way out, not to mention he HAS to kill you, he can't just hope he does.
>>
>>24996952

>Implying I would ever betray one of my crocbros

I choose death over this option
>>
>>24996909

The croc cave looks comfy af
>>
i don't think some of you niggers understand just how easy it is to actually kill mice, you can literally implode their organs and crush their bones just by giving them a firm slap

if fuckin housecats can drag in ship rats and small birds of prey i'm pretty sure animals 40 times their size wouldn't have a problem
>>
50 hawks
there are 40 non-rat adversaries, so as eight hawks circle and intimidate the rats the other forty hawks each attack a large adversary in the face.
All will be distracted, I'm sure my anti-bull force would suffer only light casualties 6 hawks back at worst
Anti lion, wolf, and gator minimal casualties as well- I'd expect about 14 back at worst
anti gorilla and bear, out of the five I'll get one back at worst,
hunter could take on a hawk at once, that's why I sent three, I'll likely get two back.
These twenty three survivor hawks join ratsquad, breaking up and killing off rats one by one.
>>
>>24996883
>Implying this hunter is /fit/
>Implying this hunter is going to keep calm with crocs chasing after him
>Implying this hunter will accurately headshot the crocs while maintaining decent distance
>Implying this hunter is a master marksman
>Implying this hunter's ammunition is good enough to even penetrate a croc skull
>Implying this hunter's rifle has a fairly long distance
>Implying this hunter's bullet will even be powerful enough to penetrate a croc skull at such a distance
>Implying
>>
>>24994887
i choose rats/mice because you can't shoot 1000 of them before they kill you
>>
>>24996909
Make one for hawks and the hunter
>>
>>24996979
>>24997008
He can just start a fucking fire at the cave moth. That'll suck out all the O2
>>
Gorillas are obviously the best choice.

>they could easily crush the rats, or throw something to crush them
>they are stronger and smarter than the bears, and with their thumbs could literally rip them apart
>if a falcon tries to attack me, they can easily be swatted away by the gorillas, or grabbed by the wings then killed
>wolves would be a challenge because there are so many, but the gorillas could pick one up and use it as a weapon against the rest
>throw a wolf at the human and he falls to the ground. the other one kills him easily before he can use his gun
>bulls are strong but not very smart. if a bullfighter can avoid being charged by one, a 400 lb gorilla could take them easily
>lions just a weaker version of bears, literally no reason to pick them in any situation
>crocodiles are easily trampled underfoot by gorillas

Gorillas confirmed god tier
>>
File: 123-7.gif (646 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
123-7.gif
646 KB, 200x200
>>24997286
Holy shit this guy
>>
>>24996994

>pick gorillas
>face rats
>step on rats
>rats die
>throw something onto the rats
>rats die faster
>>
File: sbk.png (210 KB, 388x512) Image search: [Google]
sbk.png
210 KB, 388x512
>>24997012
hey you're alright, don't go to Memphis tomorrow
>>
>>24997312
>9 crocodiles vs 2 gorillias
>1 croc per limb plus one extra to laugh at the dying gorillas
>>
>>24997188
Yeah, there's a lot of IF's when it comes to the hunter. I defs should have put crocs in top 3. Most people can outrun a croc though and their endurance is seriously shit so misses aren't really a problem, he can just keep turning and snapping off potshots until he runs out of ammo.
If he does run out of ammo or his gun can't get through a crocs skull then he is getting murdered and my crocbros will return his skull to me for use as a fucking goblet.

I mean, look at this motherfucker. >>24996381
>>
>>24997417
sobek is a shit guardian desu
>>
>>24997426

The mental image of crocodiles dismembering a gorilla while an extra crocodile watches and laughs made me kek in real life
>>
Crocs are the best choice
>>
File: Bruce Senpai.jpg (164 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Bruce Senpai.jpg
164 KB, 800x600
>>24997446
Exactly, so I'm sticking with my crocbros
>>
>>24997446
not to mention crocs can pretty much sit pefectly still, like fuckin 99% invisible in the right water, he'd never even see them in the first place
>>
>>24997449
>playing sobek out of the solo lane

for real
>>
File: 1439868049155.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1439868049155.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
> There are people who will pick 2 niggers
> mfw
>>
>>24997426
literally a single punch from a gorilla will shatter a kekodile's skull
>>
>>24996558

>8 of them combined

Considering the wolves would be working together, and the others wouldn't, they'd mow through them. Honestly a falcon would be the toughest one since 50 of them diving at you at 200mph would be difficult to defend against.
>>
>Rats
>Smart
>Can swim
>Assuming you/enemy has direct control they can use tactics
>Vastly outnumber everyone else
>Can't reliably win without prep time and perfect environment
>Impossible for any one group to defend against
Fucking rats
>>
>>24997525
...How does one punch without limbs
>>
>>24995573
Wolves are, big cats are just good for stalking and 1v1.
Wolves are smart and work together, cats are antisocial assholes unless it's a mother.

However, that has nothing to do with lethality. Grizzly bears are absolutely terrifying and can break thin trees. However, they aren't too dangerous unless threatened. I've seen them while hunting, alone luckily. Slowly backing off is enough and every time the bear walks in the opposite direction. They aren't confrontational unless they're mothers or in mating season, luckily females are much smaller than males so they're not a threat at all in winter, and are easily avoided unless they're off mating and easy to piss off.
>>24997008
Starvation.
>>24997496
Why is Bruce der Juden?
>>24997546
Hawks are also antisocial assholes that couldn't coordinate themselves like that. I'd be more afraid of 50 crows or 50 gulls (pretty much the only non-pussy birds I'm familiar with) because they could plan a coordinated attack. Crows are smart too.
>>24997575
Croc gauntlet. The ape would have a few minutes before his arm bled out, assuming they don't immediately go for the ass and disable them both.
>>
File: Small jumping crocodile desu.jpg (26 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
Small jumping crocodile desu.jpg
26 KB, 316x421
>>24997496
They can even keep you entertained with their erotic dances. Just for you anon
>>
the problem with this is that 1000 rats could never protect you from anything but no option could kill 1000 rats coming at you all at once
so if you pick the rats hawks kill you
and if you pick anything but rats, rats kill you eventually
>>
File: koofers2.png (41 KB, 1235x806) Image search: [Google]
koofers2.png
41 KB, 1235x806
>>24997278

i think the human one is also one of the most doable ones their too
>>
>>24997575
...you punch before they get close enough to bite your limbs....
>>
>>24997727
>Get in water
>Rats have to swim
>Crocs eat rats
>>
>>24997730
With the 4 arms that they have obviously.
>>
>>24997807
uh, 2 arms on 2 gorillas adds up to 4 arms you retard.
>>
>>24997714
ty m8 'preciate it
>>
>>24997765
they can't eat 1000 rats at once
some rats will get past them and claw your eyes out
there's fugging 1000 of them
>>
>>24997829
4 Crocs per gorilla, with a remainder of one kekking at the dismemberment.
>>
>>24997729
Somebody try and think of a way an animal could beat Turok because it's literally fucking impossible as far as I can tell
>>
>>24997730
Gorillas outnumbered 4 to 1
Crocs on all 4 sides. Gorilla can at best be prepared to punch three of them. The one behind can just jump forward, snatch its leg and pull back, dropping the gorilla to the ground. The instant the gorilla swings it's arm to get the croc of its leg then two of the others grab it it's arms. 4th crocs isn't even needed.

Meanwhile. 9th croc murders the fuck out of your squishy, undefended ass while the gorillas are distracted.
>>
>>24997727
>have hawks fly you to tall place
>they fly me to another area as the rat swarm finally manages to climb up all the way
>hawks slowly pick them off as the time goes on
>>
If they where water buffalos I wuold pick them, but regular bulls are way weaker (I've seen a video of a water buffalo rampaging and kills 3 gorillas on his own, this fukign things are massive)

lions gorillas and human are shit tier, in that order of shittines. Bears follow closely just because the human is a pretty hard counter.

Most poeple who are hyping the rats have seen way to many cartoons, you cant do an exoeseleton of rats fml, they are not a bad choice, buts theres no way they could spot a charging bear/bull whos helbent of murdering you. They cant conglomerate into a fuking wall, real life is not disney.

Wolfs hawks and crocks are good choices, google "direwolf", I guess most people ahve never seen a real wolfe in their lives and dont know how tall and muscular they are.
>>
>>24997892
Gorillas, they could go all planet of the apes on your shit.
>Grab wood
>Use your fire pit to light it on fire
>Start throwing that shit into your tower
>You either burn to death or they smoke you out to your demise.
>>
>>24997995
>gorillas take time trying to ooga booga fire
>just shoot them with rifles as they try to set anything alight
>>
>>24995007
Why do hunters use even use guns if it's that easy to kill bears and gorillas
>>
>>24997981
>shit talks rats
>turns around and starts sucking wolfcock over GORILLAS AND HUMAN BEINGS

i'm not defending gorillas or humans or rats either, but even passing moose fuck wolves up constantly

also we're not including ancient relatives of animals into arguments, if so crocodiles would have been called and ended the debate there
>>
>>24997859
>180 feet of crocodile
>In the water
>Cant take 1000 rats
>>
I don't think you guys realize how many 1,000 rats are. Imagine how many diseases those shits carry.

They're like Pikmin. And Pikmin can kill fucking anything,
>>
>>24998200
But you're also dealing with Hawks, some dude with a rifle, bears, and gorillas.
>>
>>24998423
They can murder anything but they're useless as guards because they can't kill anything fast enough to stop you being killed
>>
>>24998521
Can't kill you if its covered in a thousand rats
>>
>>24998484
I doubt the hawks could pierce the hide of a saltwater croc.
The gorrillas would get fucked by 2 crocs and the bears would get killed by one.
The guy might be able to take one, but he'd get fucked by the rests
>>
>>24998178
I explicitly said rats wherent a bad choice.
Im sorry, but if you think 2 gorillas could defend themselves agains 15 wolves you're tripping some seriuos balls.
My bad about the direwolve thing, english is not my main toungue.

To help the discussion, even to this day we have records of the roman colliseums where the pitted bears against bigcapts (tigers and lions) and it wasnt uncomon for te bear to crack the felines skull with a single, well placed strike. Im serching more info about the wolves.
>>
>>24996599
actually, the bullets wouldn't be very effective. against a .50 caliber round, you'd only have to be 14 inches below the surface to be completely protected. source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvSTuLIjRm8
>>
Why hasnt nobody mentioned the bulls? There are 7 of them. Croks arent fast enough to take them down, a pack of lions struggle to take down one similar sized animal (those black animals that look like bulls and live in the savannah, cant remember the name) and can easily stomp the rats. The only issue is the gorillas, but if they can attack 2vs1 I think its doable.
>>
>>24994887
Provided that the wolves respawn after each encounter I'd go with them Otherwise I'll camp in a military tower with the hunter
>>
>>24995130
smart man

1 croc as a personal bodyguard/meat shield
1 croc each for the bears, lions and gorillas if they dare jump in the water at the same time

others are a bunch of pussies, easy one hit kills for my croc bros or me. cows are fags
>>
>>24998793
A bull could not take a saltwater croc. It's a matter of sheer force and weight. The bull could run, but could never kill it.
>>
File: pepe.jpg-large.jpg (25 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg-large.jpg
25 KB, 550x535
>>24995130
>you will never get to swim with 9 crocbros, just splashing and having a good time.
>>
>>24994887
Having 9 crocodiles is fucking retarded. A crocodile will wreck any of those other animals one-on-one easily, except for maybe a human. Even on land a single lion doesn't stand a chance in hell against a crocodile, especially not 3 lions against 9 crocodiles.
>>
>>24996508
This whole post was just adorable
>>
>>24998544
Check picralted vs the crocs

You can't have the rats too close to you or the crocs will be on you basically the same instant as they reach the rats.

Ive set the rats up in roughly 1x1m squrrs wth 2m between you and the rear edge of the rats. This means you need to fill a total of about 16 1m squares with rats. The crocs just slowly approach uuntil they're near the front border of the rats then they rocket forward. Crocs have been recorded clearing 3m in 0.25sec during their leap. The human blink is 0.3sec. That means they're over your rat barrier and closing their jaw around yoou leg before you or your guards can react.
>3m in 0.25sec HOLY FUCK

You can't swarm your rats forward on the offensive because then you'll leave yourself to being flanked.
You can't increase the space between your rat guards and yourself because then they'll be leaving themselves stretched too think
You can't pull your rat gaurds back so they're present in denser numbers because then the crocs will be able to reach you even easier.
You rats are fucked vs the crocs

Story ends the same way vs any of the other big predators.

The rats are even less use against the hawks because they can just fly straight over the rat guards and go straight for your eyes.
>>
File: Rats vs Crocs.png (9 KB, 682x325) Image search: [Google]
Rats vs Crocs.png
9 KB, 682x325
>>24999907
Picrelated. Ratsvcrocs.
>>
>>24999186
>15 wolves
>50 falcons
>>
>>24995953
Yo, those are Peregrine Falcons. Also known as the fucking fastest animal on the planet.
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.