[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, what could I do to get you to date me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1442892250953.jpg (69 KB, 609x732) Image search: [Google]
1442892250953.jpg
69 KB, 609x732
Fembots, what could I do to get you to date me?
>>
have a car
can drive
have a job
have plans to move up in the world (better job, better car, house, family)
be fit and have muscles
trust me 100% and let me have my way (I won't abuse my power but I want to be able to abuse it, but I never would)
>>
>>24994656
Gib me munniez
>>
>>24994724
>and let me have my way (I won't abuse my power but I want to be able to abuse it, but I never would
>>
File: 1450120188187.jpg (53 KB, 378x380) Image search: [Google]
1450120188187.jpg
53 KB, 378x380
>says "fembot"
>put stacys picture
get the fuck out normie NOW
>>
>and let me have my way (I won't abuse my power but I want to be able to abuse it, but I never would
Means what exactly
>>
>>24994782
means you'll let me have my way 100% of the time. For example if i said I wanted to have a 3-some with another guy I want to know that you will agree but I personally know I would never do that or ask that, but I don't want you to know that I would never do that.

Like I want you to be okay if I stabbed you in the back but I know I never would do that but you don't know that I never would but still love me with all your heart no matter what I do (but I never will abuse your love, just give it to me)
>>
>>24995795
women do not actually want this
this is not a real woman

they are deluded into believing this but in reality they want a guy who doesn't put up with bullshit

they only say this because they just want to walk all over you. as the adage goes, if someone can fuck you over, prepare to be fucked
>>
Women do not know what they want, so don't ask them what they want. Asking what they want shows that you are malleable and willing to rearrange your life to meet the requirements of strange women, which is not attractive behavior.
>>
>>24995965
I don't claim to speak for all women, I just want a guy to love me soo much he'll forgive me for anything. I want to have that power over him but since he loves me so much I'll return that love as well and not abuse his love or trust even though I can. Make sense?
>>
>>24996080

So will the guy in your ideal relationship have the same situation? Will you forgive him for anything no matter what?
>>
>>24996153
no because in my ideal world my happiness is all that he wants.He will never hurt me no matter what, he would not want the option either.
>>
>>24994724
Sounds like u'd make a shit gf tbqh
>>
Be white. Come to my country.
>>
nothing because i'm literally afraid of talking to people
>>
>>24996080
>i don't claim to speak for all women
The nature of this thread is fembots in general, not you specifically. So if you know your opinion is not representative, you should have preceded your claims with such a statement, otherwise the thread is a meaningless collection of scattered preferences.
>i want a guy to forgive me for anything
No you really don't. It doesn't even sound good in theory. A guy who, regardless of what you do, will stick around. Never would you even consider a guy like that. His prospects for women would have to be quite shallow to put up with your bullshit for long, or he's too dumb to realize that you're not worth the heartbreak. In either case, that's not the father of your kids, that's either a desperate loser or a retard.
>i want the power
No you don't, never in any relationship in human history has a woman been happy with the power in a relationship. Hell, your other points indicate quite the opposite. You want a guy to drive you and you entrust your life to this guy to get you places safely. You want him to be strong so he can overpower you and people who want to hurt you. You want him to have power over his destiny, to have power in this world and financial autonomy over you. The only one that doesn't fit is this bullshit.
>his love would make me love him
Nope, not at all. This has not happened ever, either. Incessant, pleading, sniveling and begging love is a love that is best ignored. Women are not attracted to this, you may have told yourself this warped reality is true but I guarantee you would sooner fall out of love with such a man than fall in love.
>not abuse his love or trust
Humans are animals of normalcy. You will someday take his love for granted. People do this with everything, and they will only appreciate the thing again if there's a chance it can leave. You will not respect him if his love cannot leave, because there is no incentive to respect his love other than your word, and your word means nothing.
>>
>>24994761
fembots are stacy silly frogposter
>>
>>24994656
Be ambitious, smart, funny, take care of your face and body
But you fuggen nerds can't even do that
>>
File: 800.gif (271 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
800.gif
271 KB, 384x216
>>24995795

what a reasonable request
>>
its pretty obvious what women want. get a job and get fit and everything else will fall into place. the confidence comes after you've secured those two things.
>>
>>24994724
and that's why you're on this board friend
>>
>>24995795
this is an underrated and misunderstood troll
>>
This whole thread just goes to show why females can't be robots like males can.
>>
File: 1448057116700.jpg (53 KB, 507x506) Image search: [Google]
1448057116700.jpg
53 KB, 507x506
>>24994724
I take it you're single, huh?
>>
STOP SAYING FEMBOTS YOU FUCKING REDDIT SHITS

HOLY FUCK YOU PISS ME OFF. EVERY FUCKING DAY.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.