[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't you just get a milf gf, /r9k/? >free haircuts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: milf.jpg (176 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
milf.jpg
176 KB, 1024x768
why don't you just get a milf gf, /r9k/?

>free haircuts
>high libido
>mature, experienced, and has their lives in order
>will probably provide you with free food and housing
>will give you lots of love and attention
>lets you live your oedipal complex
>>
haha this faggot thinks old bitches are perfect
>>
>>24994650
I would but don't know how. What do you suggest OP?
>>
>>24994650
>free haircuts
This is why you faggots have no women interested in you, because you think letting old women cut your hair is a fucking good idea.
>>
>>24994650
>why don't you just
Nigger if I could find me a milf gf who was willing to do all that shit, I'd already be on it like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm. D-do they like..hang out at secret milf bars or something?
>>
A "mature" woman would literally have to mind rape me. I would be a broken husk before I had sex with someone who's older than me, or has had sex, or doesn't otherwise meet my standards.
>>
>>24994650
>free haircuts
sure
>high libido
yeah
>lives in order, mature
yeah
>provide
Yeah
>lots of attention
also yes
>complex
Also yes.

They have some baggage, but they can be good at carrying it.

Overall, great experience. Would do it again.
>>
>>24994650
> 35 years old
> tfw that "milf" is probably younger than me
> tfw women in their 30s have even more hatred and animosity towards shy, socially awkward guys like me than women in their 20s
>>
>>24994650
>Why don't you just get a <blank> GF

Nigga where tf u think u are?
>>
WHERE DO THEY HANG OUT? COUGAR BARS? I NEED A MOMMY GF NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
>>
>high libido

If this is the case what's with the sexless marriage meme?
>>
>>24995409
Because men aren't attractive and act like faggot betas.
>>
>>24995409
the women are still getting sex, anon
>>
>>24994650
Having a milf has always been my fantasy... but I just don't know where to look for them. They're an endangered species.
>>
>>24995469
I used to see alot when I was working in grocery/produce.
>>
>>24995383
Cougar bars and events for cougars.

>>24995409
Its the result of baby rabies(possibly mispurposed) and in some case women after menapause get hit hard with being super horny. Then there are just the women with a naturally high libido.

Cougars tend to the women who are on their last ride of the cock carousal intending to go on one last ride that ends with a bang.
>>
Are cougar bars a real thing or that just a meme?
>>
>>24994650
I have one. I mean, I'm the father of her son so it's not exactly like the fantasy you're tryng to imply, but still.
>>
>>24995549

And I assume she has red/brown hair?

If so, please quit rubbing it in.
>>
File: QDEbcB7.png (126 KB, 884x852) Image search: [Google]
QDEbcB7.png
126 KB, 884x852
>tfw no lewd teacher gf
>>
>>24995661
goddammit this anon better not have spaghetti'd
>>
>>24995518
Real, but not attractive.
>>
>>24995518
They do...its LITERALLY the result of bar marketing towards older women. After the older women file in aka cougars the males whose preference they are follow.

That is how you get a cougar bar.

They naturally tend to exist in larger cities that can support them especially those popular with older women.
>>
I used to have a gilf but she got pregnant and her family violently threatened me to stay away from her.
>>
>>24995469
The gym, I also see many at the chiropractor, a nice plus is they are all Polish, Ukrainian, or Russian
>>
Do cougars like guys with boyish looks (I look 16 or so, but am 20) or do they just want a regular looking guy that happens to be young?
>>
>>24995789
Holy shit how the hell did you manage that?

Knocking up a gilf...goddamn anon your sperm are a bunch of fucking super soldiers.
>>
>>24995500
>events for cougars
Oh those, ofcourse. Why just yesterday I ran in a 5k 'Boys for milfs' fun run.
>>
>tfw milfs have been the only women to ever be nice to me
>get a "fetish" for them
>even the ones that are gray but thin, pretty and especially intelligent
>young women are like yippy chihuahuas vs beautiful huskies
I go like full high-adrenaline mode if a beautiful milf is unexpectedly around or talking to me. Younger women are just yap yap yap why aren't you as good as Chad.
>>
>>24995822
Boyish is an overstatement, just clearly young. You can't look old, though.
>>
>>24995822
They like ripped Chads with attractive faces and pronounced jawlines, like they guys they used to date when they were 20.
>>
>>24995856
>Holy shit how the hell did you manage that?

We fucked on the regular and she didn't think she needed birth control. Never think I've seen someone so shocked as when she found out and let me know.

As for my sperm I can't say since I've never been with another woman. It's probably pretty healthy or strong though since as far as I know the baby turned out alright. Or maybe her eggs were just resilient.
>>
File: Cf1Lhg.png (68 KB, 787x407) Image search: [Google]
Cf1Lhg.png
68 KB, 787x407
>>24995661
>>24995699
screencaps I have are just the two flirtting
>>
>>24995500
>high libido
That reminds me: my mother was late one day to help me do errands. (she's ADHD) After a few while of doing stuff I apologize for being super pissed (I didn't yell or anything, just visibly angry) and she was like "oh, well, your stepfather was being frisky." He hasn't been lately I guess, cause my mother is getting fatter and she's been kind of a bitch to him. So yeah, my mother was late due to fucking. Apparently her libido went up after her 50s, so she's only having sex like once a month and that's too infrequent. It would explain her comment about it being ok to fuck your mom after a waitress somehow though we were on a date.

>normie young women are only sexual with Chad and dress super slutty
>milfs are just horny/affectionate, know how they affect men, and get off on it even if they're just wearing a shirt and jeans
older women pls I don't need this shit
>>
Do cougars have that sort of mommy fetish? Like do they like being the dominant one in a relationship?
>>
>>24995822
I think it depends on the cougar. There's obviously going to be old teenage girls, but I've met a number of milfs. They like intelligent conversations, can get a little touchy, and wear fitting clothes. They have an air of womanliness about them, vs the old sluts. The nicest part about finding the right women is they calm down, they're not giggly airheaded shits (at least not anymore).
>>
>>24996065
in my experience with a couple, it was kinda vanilla.

Granted, I'm not experienced, so I felt kinda sheepish. Though I was looking for exactly that dominance. They're both still very much women who like being submissive, but can fill the dominant role more comfortably if they're put in that position
>>
>>24996095
this

there's a noticeable, yet subtle distinction
>>
>>24996065
Older women are the most liable to pursue their mommy fetish. Younger women also can have it but apparently they go through a period of denial about it. The cougar ones at that point are comfortable with it which is why they are more common.
>>
>>24994650
I got a blowjob from one.
>>
>>24996155
>A couple milfs
>Sheepish

Please, teach me how you did that.
>>
>>24996700
online.

one really liked the shy type.

There is hope, robots.
>>
>>24996808
What sites?

I can never fucking find a good one for older women and its so fucking skewed online its crazy. I actually have much better luck irl.

Then again I am not over 6ft, model goodlooks, and dead broke so there you go.
>>
>>24996970
okc/pof/tinder.

Nothing special. Just a numbers game.

IRL might be better. But I was lazy and could filter out age stuff which made it easy, lol.
>>
How to tell if a bar is a cougar bar?
Where can I go it I'm under 21?
>>
>>24997251
What do you do to even get a conversation going with them? The only one I've ever matched with on tinder was one of the most untalkative people I've ever matched with (out of like the 6 people who have ever swiped right back) ;-;
>>
>>24994650
Yeah baby let me just suck on these haggard ass beef curtains that a million dad dicks have been all up on
>>
>>24997936
Message 200 old bitches on meetme and wait for a reply you freakin dingus
>>
File: men.jpg (367 KB, 1061x887) Image search: [Google]
men.jpg
367 KB, 1061x887
>>24994650
>why don't you just get a milf gf
>>
I fucked a 40 year old off ok cupid. Weirdest experience of my life.

She had two male roommates and we all chilled and smoked blunts [gross ass miss but whatever] before I went to town. But before we got to bed she had to kick her fucking like 13 year old daughter out of the bedroom and exile her to the couch.

I was maybe 19? 20? Bitch said she was forty but was probs older...

Good lay, not a bad looking chick, got come inside her barren wombs and even better smoking blunts laying in her bed after but that shit was just so absurd.

It's a one time thing anon. Old ladies single at that age are only worth it if they stacked the fuck up from a previous divorce.
>>
>>24997688
Its marketed to older women.
Online and events.
>>
>>24998216
Kinda similar, went over to an older milfs place with a few kids, she had to put them to bed before we could do anything and during fucking one of them barged in saying there were some black people walking around outside.

Woke up the next day with two of the kids in bed with us, and she went for seconds while they were there. So fucking weird.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.