[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw white >tfw the closest thing to a real anime waifu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: qt.jpg (82 KB, 454x669) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
82 KB, 454x669
>tfw white
>tfw the closest thing to a real anime waifu is a qt japanese gf
>you'll never get to see glorious nippon-land
>even if you do you will be shunned for being a white pigdog
why did I have to be born white, why?!?
>>
that's chinese on the posters behind the girl. fuck off weeb.
>>
File: 1445546307449.png (578 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1445546307449.png
578 KB, 900x900
>normie chad at my university dropped out, moved to Japan, and now lives in the countryside adn works at an inn and is a local spectacle because he's foreign
>meanwhile I'm on the verge of dropping out with no friends and no hope

IT'S NOT FAIR

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24994424
If you did the same you'd be broke as fuck there and no one would care about you and you'd end up coming back wasted a few thousand dollars. You fucking know it.
>>
they literally worship white people in japan. I went on a global ed trip with classmates in highschool. We visited one of the slants schools and the children literally begged us for autographs.
>>
>>24994595
Yeah I also had that dream one night. I woke up just as I was about to see one naked.
>>
>>24994484

of course that's what would happen you shitter
>>
>>24994626
If you're a white male you can score at least 5/10 jap girls just by existing, no matter how you look.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.