[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Almost bedtime wagekek. Don't worry, you won't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: wagecucks.png (235 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks.png
235 KB, 409x409
Almost bedtime wagekek. Don't worry, you won't have to go to bed on a sour note. Afterall, you just finished the first day out of five before your next two days of freedom!
>>
>>24994335
>>24994335

It's only 5:44pm over here on the best coast.

And I don't work tomorrow - I just have a 3 hour exam beginning at 9am. That's d-d-different, right?

I'd actually be happy to stay a student for the rest of my life but being a wagekek sounds like the worst circle of hell... How do I escape, bros? I'm in Canada (keknada desu)
>>
File: WagieMAD.jpg (86 KB, 407x408) Image search: [Google]
WagieMAD.jpg
86 KB, 407x408
HAHAHAHA I GOT MY OWN BLANKET NOW YOU FUCKING NEET

I'LL ENJOY MY PAYCHECK WHILE YOU SHITPOST. HAHAHAHAHA I'M NOT MAD AT ALL
>>
>>24994335
>>24994459
normie meme/10
go back to reddit or facebook or whatever
>>
Your giving me such a boner
>>
>>24994335
I like how you've been trying to spread this meme to /pol/ but with the unique thread IDs, you can't samefag and the threads always die within 20 minutes.

Here's your (you) by the way, you seem to need them to validate your existence. I hope I brought a minute of joy to help your misery and feeling of helplessness as the world passes you by.
>>
File: SmugWojak.png (6 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
SmugWojak.png
6 KB, 244x206
>>24994335
Jokes on you Im on winter vacation
>>
File: wagecuck btfo.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck btfo.jpg
274 KB, 1920x1080
>>24994588
>It's just one person who posts these threads
>7 posters
>7 total posts
Pic related. Wagekek BTFO yet again.
>>
>>24994335
B-but I've got 2 months off now. I can go to bed whenever I want.

>tfw Australian
>tfw 22
>tfw own my own business
>tfw I'm on track to clear almost $50k this year for under 10 hours work a week.
>tfw I'm spending Dec and Jan in Thailand and I'll still be able to earn at least $40/h working online. FYI $40 goes a long way over here.
>>
>>24995138
Whats your business?

Fellow aussie here thinking of starting a business down the line repairing phones/tablets/doing computer service shit
>>
>>24995056
Over an hour, 9 posts.

You see, without your samefagging, these threads never go anywhere.
>>
>>24995437
Tutoring. Staarted off just earning the odd 100 or so for viidya money while I was in HS but I was able to expand once I graduated and could use my ATAR to attract more customers. Now most of my income comes from running a couple of roughly 5-10 person tuition groups through the week but the highest hourly rate I get tutoring Asian and Jewish kids for the UMAT (undergraduate medical admissions test).
>>
I start my new job tomorrow

Thank god I'm not unemployed anymore
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.