[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fail the drivers permit knowledge test twice in a row >i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: pepe91.jpg (88 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe91.jpg
88 KB, 400x388
>fail the drivers permit knowledge test twice in a row
>i'm 22y/o
>>
>tfw have driver's license
>tfw can't drive alone because anxiety
>tfw can't even go fast because i'm scared i'll crash
>>
>>24994190
Don't feel too bad, I didn't get my license until I was 27.
>>
Just get a bicycle.
>>
File: 1375749899282.jpg (6 KB, 208x249) Image search: [Google]
1375749899282.jpg
6 KB, 208x249
>test passed both tests at first try
It was the basically the first time in life that, my parents were proud of me.
>>
Why don't you actually fucking study next time?
>>
File: Child_Pepe.png (17 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
Child_Pepe.png
17 KB, 651x641
>>24994190
If you are in Texas, you can skip the permit entirely and do the required drivers ed course completely online.

It takes about 10 hours to complete and can be paused and continued whenever you want and from wherever.

I did mine on my phone while playing videogames. The only required thing is a way to pay for it online and a working phone line because they will call you periodically to make sure you are doing the course and not someone else.

As soon as that is complete, take the certificate that they mail you for doing the course to the dmv, schedule for your driver's test appointment (which involves no paper or computer test or questions) and pass the driving test.

That's it.
No bullshit exams or writing things down, no classroom or waiting, nothing.

Everything is done at home until you actually get in the vehicle to do the actual driving test.

And if you fail that, you should kill yourself desu because even niggers pass this shit.
>>
>>24994900
But you get shitty insurance if you do that
>>
File: 1408454892908.jpg (90 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
1408454892908.jpg
90 KB, 866x1300
>>24994190
iktfb

>tfw failed to get my license 4 times
>been driving as a learner for literally 5 years

Fuck me
>>
File: 2015_09_14_Back_To_The_Futile.jpg (358 KB, 900x578) Image search: [Google]
2015_09_14_Back_To_The_Futile.jpg
358 KB, 900x578
>>24994932
A drivers license is a driver's license, the insurance I got didn't give a fuck about that and didn't even ask.

Honestly, at 22, you are going to have sky high insurance rates no matter what.

They take more into account how many years you've been driving and since you have zero, they are going to fuck you either way.
>>
>>24994190
You failed the PERMIT test? Come on, man.

>You're driving on the highway when a pedestrian walks into the crosswalk. Do you:
>a: Stop
>b: Hit the pedestrian with your car
>>
>>24994190
>tfw pass on first try without even having the booklet

>just common sense questions with slight curve balls
>>
Protip: the BMV website has practice exams tailored to your specific state you can take that is updated, as I recall, every month or something like that.

The questions you see in the website are likely to be the same questions you get on the actual thing with different wording.
>>
>>24994997

>bought my first car
>saw what kind of insurance i'd have to pay
>didn't register the vehicle

fuck that shit. I'll risk a ticket before getting keked out of hundreds of dollars a month. Fuck this country god damn
>>
>>24994190

Are you talking about the multiple choice paper test?

Do you see yourself as an invulnerable and evil god that smites lesser beings as they appear using an automobile as a holy weapon of jihad? No? You pass.

What the fuck answers are you picking?
>>
I failed three times in a row when I was in high school. I only recently (at age 24) got my license and first car. I was terrified to drive but now I absolutely love the speed and the freedom. Keep trying Anon, you'll do fine!

>tfw still cannot parallel park.
>>
File: THMdEqj_1_.jpg (177 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
THMdEqj_1_.jpg
177 KB, 528x960
>>24995006
WHAT I LEARNED IN BOATING SCHOOL IS

>>24995122
Are you a grill?
>>
>>24995048
Owning a car in the US isn't that bad. Look at what goes into it in Singapore:
https://youtu.be/7Qc0zXBYKUs
>>
>>24994997
My insurance is hella cheap, even though I'm white, 21, and in a shitty Japanese deathtrap of a sports car. Just don't ever get a ticket or wreck like a fuckwit and insurance will be cheap. I've even had my own insurance since I started driving at 17, it is still at 30 bucks a month, 50 dollar deductible all the time.
>>
>>24995122
Parallel parking is easy when you have to otherwise you are going to be late for class or something. It's also easy in an early 90's deathtrap.
>>
Passed permit test without studying whatsoever easy af. Failed driving test because I had like 1 hour experience of driving. Passed it the next week with like 2 hours of driving.. KYS my man
>>
>burgerdumbs manage to fail their driving tests even though they drive autos

o i am laffin
>>
>>24995006
It also has silly questions such as

>if X has been convicted of Y in Z years and has done A within the confines of B, what is C?

>>24995106
its on a computer desu
>>
File: 1416219866621.jpg (10 KB, 254x267) Image search: [Google]
1416219866621.jpg
10 KB, 254x267
>>24994190
>fail motorbike test M2 A2 3 times in a row
>i'm actually a good rider and have been riding for the last 3 years
>fml
>>
How is it even possible to fail the permit test? Just look over the book once and use common sense
>>
>pay 2000 euros for a drivers permit
>never end up owning a car
i wish public transport sucked here so i'd have some reason to get one.
>>
>Got a ticket for no insurance and wrong plate
>19 Years old
How fucked am i for insurance?
>>
>>24994190

Don't worry mate, I fail 3 times of a space of 4 years. I finial got my license at 24.
>>
File: 517.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
>mfw my driving teacher just told us what to bubble in
kek
>>
>>24994190
You're not the only one, OP. I failed the permit test once and barely made it the second time (i was at the point where if I got one more problem wrong i would have failed). I failed the actual drivers test three times before actually getting it, don't worry man.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.