[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I find a fembot who will do lewd things with me on skype?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1448547817966.jpg (20 KB, 379x426) Image search: [Google]
1448547817966.jpg
20 KB, 379x426
How can I find a fembot who will do lewd things with me on skype?
>>
Since you're asking here, you're probably ugly as absolute fuck and for some reason you've deluded yourself into thinking the normie whore /soc/ rejects that come here would actually be interested in cybering with you.
>>
>>24994125
I'm at least average. Losing weight and starting to clean myself up so someday I might be handsome. I just want a nice grill to do lewd things with me.
>>
Go to /soc/.
If you want to video, post your picture and be in the Skype thread. Make your intentions clear. If you only want written lewd stuff, list your fetishes and mention you want to ERP.

If ERP, also post kinks here.
>>
>>24994216
Why are you posting it here if you're not actually deformed when there's a whole fucking board for this shit?
>>
Go to /soc/ or tumblr. Stop using /r9k/ as a dating website.

>>24994262
Many robots have some level of contempt for normalfags and want to be with other social rejects. It makes sense that they fantasize about having codependent relationships with "fembots".
>>
>>24994073
Omegle.
//thread
I have gotten a shit ton of desperate females on Skype cause of Omegle
>>
>>24994365
I really doubt that's the reason, they just think the women would be more desperate here.
>>
>>24994522
>they just think the women would be more desperate here
You're assuming most robots have asked out and been rejected by women consistently throughout their lives. Most robots are single because they do not try very hard to get women. They are generally lonely, aimless men without friend groups who fantasize about being saved by a girlfriend. Asking women out here is an easy and low risk way of feeling like they're pursuing that goal.
>>
>>24994519
any advice on how to do it, specifically? what interest tags?
>>
By the time you're old enough to be on skype or omegle, women who are attractive and lack prudence have done everything they can to get out of having to cyber and hook up with Chads. Cybering is for furries OP. Don't kid yourself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.