[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /r9k. Lets be honest. This girl is fucked for life. And she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: ugly russian girl 2.jpg (19 KB, 320x510) Image search: [Google]
ugly russian girl 2.jpg
19 KB, 320x510
Ok /r9k.
Lets be honest. This girl is fucked for life.
And she knows it.

The question is, would you date her implaying she would do as she wrote and not walk by your side on the streets?

>pro: sex with that girl whateaver you want. She has a noice body
>con: dat face. And the fact that your friends may discover.

Would you do her?
>>
>>24993878
depends on her personality. I would not want someone who had a lot of negative traits with no prospects of changing them
>>
>>24993878
I dunno, I might be able to get used to her. Depends on the sex.
>>
File: women can be robots too.png (103 KB, 698x545) Image search: [Google]
women can be robots too.png
103 KB, 698x545
>>24993878
>would you date her
she already has a bf
>>
File: ugly russian girl.jpg (410 KB, 2732x2012) Image search: [Google]
ugly russian girl.jpg
410 KB, 2732x2012
>>24993943
WYSIWYG.

>>24993964
100% sure her hymen is intact.
>>
I was involved with a similarly ugly girl. It worked out well enough I guess, and could accept it as a serious relationship. Not sure about having kids though.
>>
>>24994062
Tell us more.
OP here. Genuinely interessed.
>>
>>24993878
Yeah, I would probably date her. I've had gfs and I've been told I'm pretty attractive, but normie girls are never slave tier dependent.
Even if they're into kinky shit, they're always demanding or they do it begrudgingly instead of with the type of enthusiasm I'm interested in.

But even though I'd date her, I wouldn't want to be seen in public with that girl either.
>>
>>24994087
She kind of latched onto me and hung out. I didn't mind letting her watch movies on my couch and use my PS3. She complained a lot (sadly rather than whiny) about being lonely though and a few times cried to me about it and if I'd take care of her.

It ended up as a sort of weird FWB situation with uncomfortable sex. She didn't want me to really touch her or be intimate with her, she just asked me to get hard and let her do what she wanted and not be involved. She liked to have the lights off and said I didn't have to look at her or pretend she was someone else if I wanted. It was honestly pretty sad, but it made her a little bit happier.
>>
>>24994204
No9t sure if I should feel bad or good by the poor girl.

Was her that bad?

What it was? Chubby or crippled?
>>
>>24993878
I would actually date her, all i ask for a girl is that she knows how to cook
>>
>>24994290
She was pretty bad yes. Not fat or disabled, just quite ugly. She got burned pretty badly in a car accident, but I don't think she was even that good looking before. Also a little weird though not like a significant impact, she was missing part of her leg and some fingers from the accident.
>>
File: 1450025479888.jpg (108 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1450025479888.jpg
108 KB, 500x667
>just lower your standards bro

original bloxxblox
>>
>>24994416
Ok. Now it seems pretty bad.
You must have an herculean sex drive to be able to keep an erection with all these problems.
>>
>>24994469
Eh, her pussy wasn't amputated or burned up.
>>
oh my. sure that ain't a dude?
>>
I actually found this overweight kinda ugly chick that I actually kinda liked as a person, but I guess she didn't like me cause she's more or less stopped talking to me.
>>
>>24994457
>that thing
>faking non-verbal autism
how the fuck and why?
>>
>>24993878
Where can i find these women?
>>
>>24993976
This is very obviously a troll account
>>
>>24993878
>>24993878
Honestly, yeah I would. Maybe. Personality is way more important than appearance for an actual relationship. My last gf was ... well everyone else seemed to think she was hot but she definitely wsn't my type so the sex was pretty rubbish but I enjoyed her personality and the way she was devoted to me so I was happy to go out with her.

I'd much prefer that ugly girl than I would some fatty. At least someone who's ugly can still have a good body if they look after themselves and I can make her body better by taking her on the right dates (rockclimbing, hiking etc). Hell, if they're as desperate as your picture girl is she'll probably leet me control her diet and maybe even develop anorexia like my ex.
>>
>>24994600
>implying she's faking
>>
>>24993878
I'd date her, and I wouldn't mind walking with her by my side on the street.
My L I T E R A L L Y only physical requirement is that girl is not obese.

... And I'm still single and no gf for the last 8 years, and only one gf before that (still virgin though).
>>
>>24994780
If you tell me you are into your 30s, you just described my life.
>>
>>24993878
>Would you do her?

Nope. That whole "Oh I'm so pathetic I'd date anybody plz pity me." is... wait for it...

Not a good look.
>>
File: 9QzkAr7.png (208 KB, 336x355) Image search: [Google]
9QzkAr7.png
208 KB, 336x355
Fucking seriously you cunts where can i find ugly women online that are non degenerate
>>
>>24994812
Ah, not in my 30s, rather in my mid-20s. I am glad there's someone with a similar story though.
>>
No. And it makes me sad.
>>
She should get toned and shave her head. I'd date what is essentially a reverse futa
>>
File: jabba.jpg (371 KB, 1712x1200) Image search: [Google]
jabba.jpg
371 KB, 1712x1200
>>24993878

Even the ugliest cunt has more than enough offers.
>>
>>24993878
I don't know. i mean, I'm a short guy, apparently that makes me devestatingly ugly in the eyes of women so...
>>
>>24996110

I'm a tall fucker and I'm ugly to women as well.

If you're not 5'0 and look like an Ethiopian or Hulk Hogan, you're good somewhat.
>>
>>24994661
the point is that shes still getting a ton of messages
>>
>>24996281
>tfw 5'2 skelly
it's over
>>
>>24996281
I'm 5'5.5 or so I think (kinda pathetic that I have the half inch in there, but you know)

I keep hearing about all these mythical manlets who get mad pussy, but I'm not one of those guys. I don't see how I could be. Almost all the women I meet are taken or not interested.

Then again, I mostly meet women either online, where they get 200 messages a day, or I meet women through work/school, which is pretty limited to start with
>>
>>24993878
I've always found her attractive.
>>
>>24996013
But shes not that ugly...
>>
>>24993878
>friends

Fuck off normie.

NOT ORGINIAL.
>>
If I dated her, I'd want to work with her to build up her confidence over time.
>>
>>24997448
Yes she is.
The fact that people even think she looks good is evidence that SJWs are succeeding in brainwashing everyone into heavily lowering their standards on female beauty, meanwhile keeping and even raising the standard for male attractiveness.

How does it feel knowing that they're turning you into one of them?
>>
>>24997604
>muh SJW boogey monster
Nope, not good looking, but not that ugly. Not your type maybe, but still far from totally disgusting. Her face is still presentable and some people are chubby chasers. You're just mad because you dislike her so much.

As for keeping male attractiveness up...not really, and if you can't see that its probably because you lack both looks and personality.Most guys aren't super fit with great facial structure, and they still get girls.

The only people obsessing about SJWs and feeling like they control everything are the people locked from society, and probably spend all their time online. Get outside for once
>>
>>24997955
go away angelyn
>>
File: 1443485817259.png (222 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1443485817259.png
222 KB, 480x480
>>24997955

SHE.IS.A.DISGUSTING.HAMBEAST

Both inside and outside. That anyone would even think of touching her is vomit inducing.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.