[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw trap gf of 8 months broke up with me tonight >day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image_4.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>tfw trap gf of 8 months broke up with me tonight
>day after my birthday
>after going to a local gay strip club last night she started acting weird
>two hours ago
>"anon it' over"
>no

I want to die guys. None of you know how hard it is to actually have a qt trap as a partner.
>>
i hope she blasted hiv+ cum down ur throat b4 leaving
>>
>>24993709
He sucked dick at the club.
>>
>>24993709
Actually dating a tranny
You're doing it wrong bro, they're essentially fuck toys for us to use
>>
>getting into a relationship with a mentally ill person
what the fuck did you expect? sure, real women are 80-90% crazy, but traps are 99.99% crazy, and if someone is so unable to control themselves, it should be no surprise when they hurt the people who love them. the real solution is to just give up on romance, because in modern times it's basically impossible
>>
>>24993709
Traps are terrible companionship, they're broken inside and won't care for you once they step over whatever agenda they have to complete their degeneration.

They'll burning in hell, don't worry.
>>
>>24993709
nigga u gay. Ain't nothing wrong with fucking a trap, but you don't enter a relationship with it because now you have a boyfriend and that's gay
>>
>>24993813
>>24993827
Literally thought the same thing but she seemed normal at the time. I knew her before she was a girl and we were close but not close close back then.
>>
>>24993923
People like those are piece of trash and you shouldn't waste your time in grief.

Instean go get a job and save money so you can buy a robotic wife that wont cheat with you in some years like we're all doing here.
>>
File: TrapStun-LC5D-EN-ScR-1E.png (299 KB, 300x440) Image search: [Google]
TrapStun-LC5D-EN-ScR-1E.png
299 KB, 300x440
>>24993709
No, Fuck traps.
>>
>>24993709
>see another thread where another faglover gets btfo
it really is the most wonderful time of the year
>>
>>24993813
hey Samson I remember u from another thread here on r9k yesterday
how are you
>>
>>24993709
>trap gf

good riddance faggot
>>
File: 1449810757874.jpg (35 KB, 282x313) Image search: [Google]
1449810757874.jpg
35 KB, 282x313
>tfw qt trap
>literally about to break up with my bf

maybe this thread is a sign, now i dont know what to do
>>
I would give everything to spend a night with a trap, you had 8 months.
>>
>>24996128

>calling yourself a qt trap

Kek, I really doubt that.
>>
File: 1446011313299.png (693 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1446011313299.png
693 KB, 680x583
>>24993709
>gf
>she
>>
>>24996128
its also a sign to stop posting immediately and jump in front of a train
>>
>>24996128
Are you a cute aryan like your anime girl?
>>
>gf
enjoy your aids man, spread it and suidide. make sure you get blood everywhere when you do it. maybe shoot yourself in public?
>>
>>24993709
I had a trap gf for awhile while she and her nigger now fiancee were having issues. Then they got back together. Then we began talking again, this time to really get together rather than just chill and fuck. Then he came back into the picture again. I'm grateful I at least have had the experience of having sex with a trap, a meme which became, however briefly, more than just a dream.
>>
>trap
>gf
pick one

blox
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.