[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Robots support Trump when Bernie wants to give you basic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14
File: nN0wUciW.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
nN0wUciW.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
Why do Robots support Trump when Bernie wants to give you basic income?
>>
Because kids love memes.

The average Trump voter can't vote.
>>
>>24993649
Because I'm not a robot and I'm support Paul.
>>
A lot of robots browse /pol/ and take all the memes seriously.
Some of them have been converted by the christfags as well.
>>
because people are EDGY
>>
File: 1440359606152.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440359606152.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
>>24993649
No he won't. He'd never be able to get such a thing through Congress, even if he was able to come anywhere close to paying for it. A minimum-wage level income for every adult in America (current minimum wage, not the $15 he wants to hike it to) would cost something on the order of three trillion dollars a year - the only way you even get within "well maybe it's possible" distance is by making it replace all the other entitlement programs on the theory that they'd no longer be needed. Good luck trying to repeal Social Security and Medicare.

No, you can't just cut defense. Total defense spending is down to something like 700 billion, less than a third of what you need for basic income. So even if you got Congress and the American people to agree to have no military at all (good luck with that) then you'll still have a long way to go. Also about a third of the defense budget is healthcare and pensions for veterans, good luck repealing and replacing that.

This is before we even get to the fact that he's an SJW. He doesn't want to give people like us basic income so that we can not work. He wants us to work, so that we can pay the taxes he needs for his giveaways to women and minorities.

Trump would make a shitty president too. But with all the candidates being various flavors of awful, Trump would at least cause an amusing shitshow and wreck everything.
>>
because I'm not a kek who believes in free money
>>
>>24993711
>there are people on chans RIGHT NOW who are "Christian" only because mocking atheists became an epic maymay
>>
File: tips.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>24994079
*Tips fedora
Now go back to reddit. /r9k/ is a christian board.

:^)

Memes have power anon.
>>
>>24994056

It's not free money. When you are a citizen you can vote for candidates who would support NEET lifestyle , it's your choice to not believe in it , but if NEETS were majority of population and Basic Income would be voted in - what would you do about it? Nothing.

Who's the real kek?
>>
>>24994055
The debt is merely a deficit and there is nothing stopping any country from writing it off.
>>
>>24994289
Sick burn, Anon! Guess I'd better start worshipping the king of the Jews now. *tips cross*
>>
>>24994371
>im a kek because what if robots did everything and nobody had to work
>>
>>24994079
>>24993711
Contrarianism is a powerful force. Whatever starts to be popular on the internet, we go the opposite way. Kind of scary how much of a hivemind we have here.
>>
File: pol.jpg (7 KB, 150x140) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
7 KB, 150x140
I support no one.
>>
File: americans.jpg (21 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
21 KB, 384x395
>>24994055
>So even if you got Congress and the American people to agree to have no military at all (good luck with that) then you'll still have a long way to go. Also about a third of the defense budget is healthcare and pensions for veterans, good luck repealing and replacing that.

Spend more on your military than the entire rest of the world combined, and your main enemy are some ragheads in the desert that were armed by you.

If you use "muh money" as an excuse for anything then you're beyond retarded.

The fact that US defence contractors have managed to keep their money scam going for so long after the end of the Cold War is pretty damn impressive though.
>>
>>24994375
>>The debt is merely a deficit and there is nothing stopping any country from writing it off.
Ask Argentina about that, why don't you?
Nations these days depend on international trade and capital. Other places won't trade with or lend to you if you go back on your obligations. Eventually you're paying your citizens in cash they know is worthless. You breed black-market imports for those lucky few who have access to hard currency that other nations trust, and you impoverish everyone else.
>>
Because we hate others more than we like ourselves
>>
>>24994474
We could use this energy to fuel the empire.
>>
>>24994509
>Spend more on your military than the entire rest of the world combined, and your main enemy are some ragheads in the desert that were armed by you.
Not even him but maybe your dumb ass should read everything before what you quoted.
Specifically
>No, you can't just cut defense. Total defense spending is down to something like 700 billion, less than a third of what you need for basic income.
>>
>>24994518
Nationalise. Everything.
>>
File: 666565456.gif (179 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
666565456.gif
179 KB, 375x375
>>24994509
>Spend more on your military than the entire rest of the world combined, and your main enemy are some ragheads in the desert that were armed by you.
Why is the US so ass backwards? What the fuck happened over there?
>>
>>24994574
>Doesn't know America is by far the largest exporter of weapons
Even ISIS and cartels are buying weapons from us. It's only natural our budget is so big.
>>
>>24994509
0/10 but guaranteed replies
>>
I don't, I just pretend to on the internet because it makes people mad.
>>
File: 1449694076858.jpg (140 KB, 560x570) Image search: [Google]
1449694076858.jpg
140 KB, 560x570
>>24994079
>Year of our Lord 2015
>Not believing in our true Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
>>
>>24994562
Okay, so you're going to nationalize at the very least major companies and the means of production, and probably a lot more besides. Now you have two choices.

Choice one, if you respect individual rights at all, you have to give fair compensation for what you expropriate. A lot of the owners of assets (buildings, land, etc) in the country aren't citizens, they're people and organizations in other countries. You can't just print $50 trillion in currency and force them to take it, they'll want to be paid in sound money. So you need to somehow come up with a truly eye-watering amount of money to do your nationalization (tens of trillions, at the very, very minimum) and deal with the fact that some people are not going to want to sell. Which leads to the problem of...

Choice two, you just expropriate things. People will like this even less. Since, after all, you're using the power of the state to steal from them. You're going to have to abandon all pretense of individual rights, and prepare to put down an armed insurrection, and force those who don't agree with your policy to submit. Congratulations, you want to turn the country into North Korea. I hope you can see why this does not lead to good places.
>>
>>24994055
>giveaways to women and minorities.
I love this meme

>there are "people" who believe that the government is allowed to discriminate on the basis of sex and/or race
>>
>>24994721
>>>there are "people" who believe that the government is allowed to discriminate on the basis of sex and/or race
It is, it's called affirmative action.
>>
File: christianity02.jpg (49 KB, 600x507) Image search: [Google]
christianity02.jpg
49 KB, 600x507
>>24994685
>2015 anno domini
>worshipping a dead kike on a stick
>>
File: what.png (132 KB, 380x458) Image search: [Google]
what.png
132 KB, 380x458
>thinking he's going to give single males welfaire bux
>>
>>24994685
Unless you're going full ascetic, religion is normie shit. Take that noise to /pol/ where they embraced the Christianity meme.
>>
>>24993649
Because /pol/ memery has too much influence over this website.
>>
File: 325467688.jpg (339 KB, 800x651) Image search: [Google]
325467688.jpg
339 KB, 800x651
>>24994685
>>24994765
>Not worshiping the Jewish son of a cheating roastie
Are you forgetting that it's the present year?
>>
Because progressive ideology is a meme.
>>
>>24994717
Basically, yeah. I've got the rather stupidly naive notion that to save our shit, we need to nationalise everything and then share out that shit according to needs and abilities. The whole world got to do that.

North Korea is in the shit because they sealed themselves off. They could open those borders up and survive. Sure, a LOT of koreans would leave, but a lot of other people would move in.
>>
>>24994882
Right wing ideology is a meme also.
Sadly it's dying.
>>
File: 1363997524189.png (994 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1363997524189.png
994 KB, 1440x900
>>24994549
Oh, only 700 billion? You poor baby. Russia spent like 50 billion, how can you only spend 14 times more than Russia on your shit army that you keep losing wars with? And trying to design planes like the F35 which is $200 over budget.

Russia doesn't have useless bases all over the world though, and it doesn't have defence contractor lobbyists fighting to stay on the gravy train of what is basically a welfare program for corporations. So their costs are lower.

Here's what you're spending your money on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXQ2lO3ieBA
>>
>>24994941
I like how you try to change the argument to military spending instead of the fact that even if you cut 100% of the military budget and put every fraction of a cent toward basic income it'd still not be enough to fund it.
>>
>>24994055
i agree with you, no one ever looks at how he is going to pay for all that free shit
>>
File: 1449790392218.jpg (48 KB, 680x505) Image search: [Google]
1449790392218.jpg
48 KB, 680x505
Not everyone here is a neet, contrary to popular belief. If you really believe that every parent of the person here would allow their kid to mooch off them, you're a complete retard and lack common sense. There's a good amount of neets, but I think the majority of the people here aren't neets, with a huge chunk of normies and uni students.
>>
>Pentagon spends 400 billion dollars on a jet no one wants or needed.
>lol no we can't afford raising basic income in this country
I wish I was European
>>
File: trumpcraft.jpg (306 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
trumpcraft.jpg
306 KB, 1024x768
Because I'm not a nigger, illegal immigrant or woman so I don't get shit from libkuks

If you're a white male and you vote democrat you are voting for a party that despises you
>>
Do NEETs in the US receive some sort of income from the government or something? How do they live?
>>
>>24995164
they think sanders wants to give them free money to support their neet life
>>
>>24995243
you need a diagnosed disability.

Otherwise, there is welfare and unemployment money but you need to be in between jobs and actively searching, or be a black woman and have 8 kids.
>>
>>24995243
>Do NEETs in the US receive some sort of income from the government or something?
not unless they are disabled or legit retards or collect unemployment
>How do they live?
living in mommy and daddys house for free
>>
>>24995243
the "diagnosed disability" stuff is SSDI, and it's hard to get and stingy. Over the years various news stories have popped up about various government and private laborers claiming it for things like back injuries, but later being spotted doing things nobody who actually had such a disability would be able to do, so they've tightened it up quite a lot. Even with a doctor saying "yep, he has it, and it means he can't work", which is tough to find as is, you'll face an uphill battle getting on it. They know that 95% of the people who get it are on it for life and never work again, so they make it a really high bar.

Food stamps and section 8 housing and shit they just plain don't give to people without kids. (also a lot of landlords will refuse section 8 vouchers, at least in my city. This is illegal but quietly tolerated, since everyone knows that that crowd destroys the buildings they live in) Unemployment insurance is limited duration, and you can only get it if you were working and were then laid off. You can't get it if you quit voluntarily, and I believe it can be denied if you were fired for cause (eg, stealing from the store you worked at or something) If it runs out and you still don't have a job, well, deal with it.

Euros may think they got it pretty tough, but US neets pretty much have to go the live-off-mom-and-dad route. You can't be an independent neet here, unless you're from a wealthy family that can give you fifty grand a year and not give a fuck.
>>
>>24993649
>messy ass hair
>glasses and eyebrows

Is that really his campaign's logo? Because that's a pretty fucking shitty one
>>
File: pepe_pop.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
pepe_pop.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
>>24995510

>tfw inheritance master race NEET
>>
>>24995539
for people who thought Obama just wasn't professorial enough, and wanted to take that up to 11.
>>
>>24994760
and it was ruled unconstitutional. try again kiddo
>>
>>24994774
>thinking he won't

see >>24994721
>>
>>24995835
That Michigan ruling just said that it was permissible for states to restrict the practice. There's a case about a Texas university before the court now. The appeals court said they could do it, and that'll probably stand, since with Kagan recused they'll split 4-4 (which means the lower court's ruling is left as is)
>>
>>24995580
when my parents die I will join you amongst the stars, anon. luckily they were retards and waited until their late 40's before having kids, I'm only 25 and they're already talking about moving into a nursing home
>>
>>24993649
Where do you Ameritards think any of them will get anything done.

The president historically is only meant to sign off on legislative stuff passed through congress. He can choose not to sign off on some of the stuff of course.

But that was idea behind his job. He actually doesn't have that much power. If you want shit to get done, you simply need a majority in congress that agree with your ideas.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.