[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I leave my rural area? Rural areas suck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
How do I leave my rural area? Rural areas suck.
>>
Nothing wrong with rural if you can get an online income or an IRL job. It's cheap, peaceful, crime free and wholesome. The way life used to be lived centuries ago.
>>
>>24993334
But there are less normies there
>>
>>24993441
But I'm a normie

>>24993402
I'm not country there's everything wrong with it
>>
File: 1446359113212.jpg (285 KB, 1600x923) Image search: [Google]
1446359113212.jpg
285 KB, 1600x923
>>24993334
the city sucks more m8, i'd much rather live in a quiet rural whatever the fuck (dont know what the term for a rural place that isn't a city is called) with nature and shit all around me.

fuck technology and fuck manmade structures, pic related would be the ideal place for me to live. just endless green everywhere you look.
>>
File: 1414216395122.jpg (62 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1414216395122.jpg
62 KB, 900x900
>>24993334
NO YOU'RE JUST RETARDED

IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU WANT TO BE WOKEN UP BY YOUR NEIGHBOR'S DOG EVERY DAY AND HAVE IT BARK INTO THE NIGHT

OR THE TRASH TRUCK GOING UP YOUR STREET

AND THEN DOWN THE STREET BEHIND YOU

OH AND THE RECYCLING TRUCK

THE INTERSTATE IS 3 MILES IN ONE DIRECTION, THAT'S FAR ENOUGH AND STILL CONVENIENTLY CLOSE, RIGHT?

WRONG, YOU STILL HEAR THE TRUCKS AND MOTORCYCLES AND LOUD CARS

AND DISTANCE DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THE ONRAMPS AND EXITS ARE ALWAYS CLOGGED DURING RUSH HOUR

ALL I WANT IS PEACE AND QUIET AND NO ONE TO BOTHER ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.