[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in 16 days, 2009 will have been 7 years ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: url-1.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
url-1.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>in 16 days, 2009 will have been 7 years ago
>>
>>24993066
did something special happen in 09 for you?
if so pls greentext
>>
>>24993207
le epic green text story
>>
>>24993066
>in three years 2006 will be 16 years ago
>>
>>24993207
no but i remember it like it was yesterday
>tfw i still feel like im 15 despite being 21
>>
File: 1404224615164.jpg (63 KB, 460x700) Image search: [Google]
1404224615164.jpg
63 KB, 460x700
>>24993207
This was the one year I was a normie

>be 2009
>first year of high school
>decide to try and actually make friends instead of being an autist
>meet 8/10 qt3.14 girl in class
>somehow have the balls to message her on normiebook
>she actually responds
>we hit it off really well
>weeks past by and we hang out a lot
>her best friend is a guy and he's in love with her
>she used to love him until I stepped in
>finally ask her out
>she says yes, hugs me excitedly
>tfw I'm finally wanted
>months go by, become friends with all her hot popular friends
>guy friend is in other dispair, has a deep hatred for me
>tell him to fuck off, get keked
>first kiss with her on a bus during a trip to san fransisco
>best year of my life
Then something changed
>she started hanging out with guy friend more
>didn't care much at first but started to notice her distance herself from me more
>freshman immaturity causes me to become jealous
>she notices, doesn't approve
>"anon, I think we should move on"
>whatever, I don't need her
>cry for the first time in years in the shower
>all the friends I made were hers, they all start avoiding me
>hellodarknessmyoldfriend.mp3
>pitch black depression
>have white-knuckled existential crisis when I realize everything I had built up to at that point was gone and worthless
>become loner, no friends for rest of high school
>contemplate suicide every day

Becoming a normie is not worth it friendos, it'll end someday and you'll feel even worse about yourself in the long run. Robot life sucks but it could be worse - you could have seen the other side only to have it ripped from you for the most idiotic reasons
>>
>>24994066
Did you find out why she acted like a cunt and left you?
>>
it's 17 days m8 there's still time to just b urself :^)
>>
>>24994106
The gist of it is that I confessed my love for her, whether or not I was actually in love with her I still debate to this day, but she didn't feel the same way and made it known. Her and I acted very mature for our age but she didn't feel ready for that kind of relationship and wanted to move on.

I can't help that at that time I felt the way I did she was my first girlfriend and my first insight into what living a normal life was like. I became excited and jumped the gun. She tried to date her best friend but it ended after a week.

She tried coming back to me and I admit to making out with her a couple of times but I knew I couldn't succumb myself to feeling broken again when she'd eventually break it off again after she got bored. So I lost all of my social skills and became anxious and depressed, then lost all of my friends.
>>
>>24994261
Boy that's rough, I'm sorry lad.
>>
>>24994298
I'm trying to make my life the best I can but I think it's too late for me to live a truly happy life - my depression and lack of devolpment in social skills has hindered me greatly. I just don't get my hopes up anymore and continue with life until my suicidal thoughts eventually win the day.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.