[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so important to girls for a guy to not be socially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1450056359877.jpg (11 KB, 369x402) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450056359877.jpg
11 KB, 369x402
Why is it so important to girls for a guy to not be socially awkward? It's completely acceptable for a girl to be awkward and it's considered cute by pretty much every guy, but it's the exact opposite for guys. Why does this destroy the view that girls have of me? I take care of my body and go to the gym everyday, I have good hygiene, I don't act like an autistic faggot, and I'm nice to everybody, but girls pretty much ignore me and pay me little regard.

I just don't get why women care so much about this stupid fucking bullshit. Wouldn't girls want a guy who's socially awkward, because he's less likely to cheat on them? It's not like I can't talk to girls, I can have a conversation with them perfectly fine and make them laugh, it's just a lot harder for me to approach them and I get really nervous around people I don't know that well. I'm pretty good looking and I always catch girls smiling and staring at me but I can't approach them, but if they approached me I'd be able to talk to them no problem, but they never do.

I don't know, I just don't know how to approach girls without coming off like a huge tool/tryhard. I see so many degenerate, shit tier men with beautiful girls just because they have great social skills and can act like the life of a party, and girls will like them even if nearly every other quality they have is utter shit, even if they're ugly, stupid as fuck, and lazy. Literally all you fucking need to get anywhere in this world is good social skills. That's it. It just infuriates me because I have better qualities than most of these faggots I know, and the only thing they beat me in is social ability.
>>
>>24992953
>Wouldn't girls want a guy who's socially awkward, because he's less likely to cheat on them?
All girls like to get keked even if they'll never admit it.
>>
>>24992953
>I see so many degenerate, shit tier men
>degenerate
Stop using that word and maybe you'll have more luck with the ladies.
>>
>>24993010
That makes me really sad.

>>24993029
So some unintelligent, annoying retard that sells pills for a living and steals shit from people isn't considered a degenerate? OK.
>>
cause muhh instinct
>>
OP, I don't know how to answer your question, but you are right.

I have one friend who honestly might be the biggest scumbag I've met. I met him when rushing a frat a couple years ago.

- Talks shit about everyone, manipulates people, pits his friends against anyone who doesn't accept him
- Doesn't exercise ever. Eats total crap but somehow is still really skinny.
- Plays WoW 24/7, seriously all day
- Total slob, his room smells like sweat
- Has been a drug dealer since high school... sells weed, molly, shrooms
- Smokes weed every single fucking day
- Drinks and parties as much as he can

But he has amazing social skills and lots of "swag"... IE everyone can look at him and knows he's cool and has tons of friends.

He gets laid so fucking much. At frat/college parties, girls he meets in classes, on Tinder. He's not even tall or extremely good looking, just has killer confidence and social skills. Literally the only reason I'm friends with him is because I want it to rub off on me, and hanging out with him is always fun. I have to consciously make sure not to get tangled in his bullshit though.

tl;dr girls are all fucking sluts. The only exceptions are like the < %5 raised by conservative and loving parents.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.