[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I just swallow my pride and try online dating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Teddy.jpg (125 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Teddy.jpg
125 KB, 1200x900
Should I just swallow my pride and try online dating?
>>
My sister did that and it worked out well for her.
She's dating a fatty so now she doesn't have to watch her own weight.
>>
>>24992925
I want to say don't, to tell you to stay the course and stay strong.

Unfortunately, you won't have a choice. Society is moving in that direction and you're going to have to go along with it. For example, you could only refuse facebook so long before you're forced into it.
>>
File: ijgf.png (182 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
ijgf.png
182 KB, 600x615
Pride?

PRIDE?!

I'M AN UGLY AUTISTIC MANCHILD AND I'VE FUCKED 20+ WOMEN USING ONLINE DATING, CURED MY SOCIAL ANXIETY BY HAVING A FORUM FOR CONSTANTLY PUTTING MYSELF OUT THERE, AND ENGAGED IN MY WEIRD-ASS FETISHES WITH LIKE 40+ MORE

I HAVE A FWB WHO MAKES ME WEAR A LEASH AND EAT HER ASSHOLE AND IF HER ROOMMATES ARE HOME I HAVE TO LICK THEIR SHOES WHILE I'M THERE

IF I HAD TO APPROACH WOMEN IN REAL LIFE I'D BE CHRISCHAN

I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT, LAST YEAR A GIRL IN MY CLASS WAS MILDLY NICE TO ME DURING DISCUSSIONS AND OCCASIONALLY SMILED AT ME AND I PRACTICALLY RESPONDED BY SEEMING HOSTILE TOWARD HER BECAUSE MY AUTISM IS SO STRONG

YET I BECOME JAMES BOND AND FUCK TEENAGERS OFF THE INTERNET THANKS TO ONLINE DATING

FUCK PRIDE YOU FUCKING NERD DO IT RIGHT NOW
>>
>>24993017
I was always under the impression that it was kind of sad to need a middle man to hook you up with women.
>>
>>24993007
>refuse facebook so long before you're forced into it.
I will forever refuse to use it.
>>
>>24993007
You don't have to have a Facebook dude. Maybe if you're a failed normie.
>>
>>24992925
go ahead and do it OP, its the only way to learn the lesson the hard way about womens standards
>>
It's supposed to be harder to get a date online thani it is offline. The reason being that a grill on tinder is going to have 5 orbiters talking to her while she talks to you while IRL it will be one on one.

Hasn't this topic been discussed to death already? But personally. for robots with us being awkward maybe it's easier for us online than offline?
>>
>>24993136
That used to be the case, now online dating and dating apps are extremely commonplace.
Tinder is probably the most, but be warned that 95% of the girls on Tinder that aren't singlemomslol are complete roastie stacys.
>>
File: 1409817136186.jpg (245 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
1409817136186.jpg
245 KB, 905x881
>Having pride to swallow
>>
>>24993190
>>24993217
If you get friends and want to keep them, you'll probably need facebook. They'll be using it. And if you don't have it, you'll miss out on things. And they'll forget you.

If you work with them or live in quite locally, you should be alright. But they'll still think you're wierd and will try to get you to make an account.
>>
Met and fucked 6 girls in the span of a few weeks before finding a girl that I have been dating for 3 months.

My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner
>>
>>24993518
That really depends on the people you make friends with, to be perfectly honest family.
>>
It's not worth it. I feel superior by meeting girls in real life. I fail miserably most of the time. But so do my friends, who use shit like Tinder. At least I can call them pussies.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.