[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ctrl F No MGTOW thread. When we last convened it was suggested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11
File: MGTOW.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
ctrl F
No MGTOW thread.
When we last convened it was suggested that we form a commune in an old abandoned theme park and refurbish everything then open the park to single dads to take their sons on the one day a month they get to see them.

Thoughts?
>>
File: zanzibar-amusement-park.jpg (78 KB, 625x442) Image search: [Google]
zanzibar-amusement-park.jpg
78 KB, 625x442
>>24992801
I should also add that the theme park will not be a feminized overly safe place.
It will be a bit dangerous and therefore a lot more fun,
A place where boys can become men.
>>
Do you guys prefer the MGTOW commune where we dig caves to live in and raise goats on Kudzu vine?
Eventually we breed with the goats and become underground race of goatmen in that version.
I have never felt that was realistic.
>>
File: MGTOW candidate.jpg (58 KB, 556x313) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW candidate.jpg
58 KB, 556x313
MGBUMPER
>>
MGTOW wanabee here.

Still haven't quite gotten over my self-loathing for being unsuccessful with women, but getting over it slowly.
>>
>>24992801
Fuck you OP. In the original thread i said that i would buy us all a big plot of land that we could live on but nobody answered REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>24995267
Do you want to join the PUAs or just skip women altogether?
>>
File: images.png (3 KB, 99x94) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3 KB, 99x94
>>24995267

>mfw i was a self-conscious weirdo in high school, and a girl asked me out, and we're still dating 6 years later
>mfw this is a unique post on this board

I'm sorry, familia. I think i got some good genes. it's not fair though.

For what it's worth, you can still date if you're a MGTOW, but you should get as much out of it as you put into the relationship.
>>
File: tigerbalmpark18-e1316316005148.jpg (58 KB, 578x366) Image search: [Google]
tigerbalmpark18-e1316316005148.jpg
58 KB, 578x366
>>24995790
>you should get as much out of it as you put in

Into her go the penus but also out come the penus .
so its fair
>>
File: 1449944678380.jpg (16 KB, 251x449) Image search: [Google]
1449944678380.jpg
16 KB, 251x449
>>24995434

You dont need to buy it anon but lets have your input.
There is some money set aside for this if enough people can get the ball rolling.
Where should the land be?
There is money for startup but how will we sustain ourselves?

I need you to help answer these questions.
>>
File: mgtows.jpg (245 KB, 935x851) Image search: [Google]
mgtows.jpg
245 KB, 935x851
>>24992801
>it was suggested that we form a commune

MGTOW is no movement. It's an awareness and it works best when MGTOWs are as diversified and as ubiquitous as possible. Forming a commune is pretty much the opposite of MGTOW.
>>
>>24995434
I answered but had the same questions that this guy has:

>>24996474

I don't know all that much about such things, but just off the cuff you'd at least need 10k from each member, plus an ongoing fee each month, just for starters. (And who here actually has that?)

this would be for cabins, materials, tools, lot purchase, ongoing property taxes, well digging, soil and water testing, my god the list goes on.

There was a big thread on /out/ about this, but it too didn't go anywhere.

I'm fascinated by the idea, though.
>>
>>24997901
>There was a big thread on /out/
There were months worth of threads on /out/
Progress was made but feminists rallied and shouted down the whole thing.
They went so far as to pretend to start up a female friendly version but it was all a ruse.
>>
>>24999118
I didn't know there were so many threads.

Regardless, you'd basically need more details on a plan, not just "everyone, let's do this". Like a directing group making the initial proposals, etc. There are a lot of details to consider. And, most of all, you'd need money.

But, also consider that, if you REALLY wanted this, you could do it for yourself. In fact it may be easier to do it alone or with one other person than with a larger group. There would be less bitching.
>>
File: kattegat-fjord.png (856 KB, 1325x625) Image search: [Google]
kattegat-fjord.png
856 KB, 1325x625
>>24999384
I do not want to dictate how or where this happens.
I do not want to be the leader or for this effort to really have a leader.
There is money set aside for this this project when it reaches a critical mass.
Not enough to last forever but enough to get things started.
>>
>men rejecting women before women reject them
What are you trying to achieve here?

>>24999384
>>24999931
A group of men always means there's an alpha male. Guess what that means?
>>
is that the faggot who thought bears loved him and thought he was a bear and then got himself and another person killed when a bear fucked up their shit because he was illegally camping?

that guy who felt actual bear shit and seemed like he was on acid saying "this has been inside a bear, oh my god its so warm and organic, IT WAS INSIDE A BEAR"

or that faggot who ate some poison berries and had no survival expereince and died in a shitty hippie bus?

or that faggot who cut his own arm off because he was scaling soe shitty rocks in some shitty desert?
>>
>>25000324
T>>25000324
Thats MGTOW Dick anon, a true gentleman.
>>
File: one way to gay street.jpg (36 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
one way to gay street.jpg
36 KB, 500x333
>>24992801
>wanting to be the atheist equivalent of feminism and just a different flavor of SJW

no thanks

This is the way that you men are going
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (84 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
84 KB, 1024x568
>>24997232
>>24992801

>in b4 Ancient Greek utopia where men were constantly balls-deep in boiucci and sucking on feminine girldick
>>
MGTOW is just an internet subculture
>>
>>25001175
Is that human beanbag chair wearing lipstick? Which woman could resist him? Your loss ladies, he's going His Own Way!
>>
>>25001141
this

>>24992801
and dick proenneke wasn't MGTOW, dick proenneke was a real man who could fix the problem instead of denying it's existence
>>
>>25001141

>feminist shaming tactics 101
>>
>>25001389

kek nice comeback you virgin, sorry you're unable to satisfy any women but you don't have to be afraid of them
>>
>>25002137

>feminist shaming tactics 102
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.