[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had to tell your parents that other people think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1447831403394.jpg (58 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
1447831403394.jpg
58 KB, 750x563
Have you ever had to tell your parents that other people think you're ugly?
>>
I've had to explain that many of my feautures are shared with downs syndrome sufferers, and that many people assume because of my hunched back, pigeon toes, barrel chest, and froggy face, that I'm a literal retard.
They laughed and told me I was being ridiculous.
I've had complete stranger females grab my hand and ask where my guardian is while out and about, feels bad man.
>>
>>24992797
I already told it to my mother. She laughed a bit and then she told me she wasn't even surprised.
>>
No, I don't want to make my dad feel bad for passing his shitty genes down to me.
>>
>>24992797
my brother told me i looked like a serial killer. My mother never asked me if I had a crush on somone and neither did my dad.
>>
I have an overbite and small lower jaw and my parents don't think it's that much of a big deal. You fucking cunts it deforms my face it makes me look like a bird how is it not a big deal!
>>
Not only that, I also tell them they're the reason I came out ugly (both of them are ugly) blame them for bringing me into this horrible world, and having me in this horrible country that it's Spain.

In fact, there's no day I tell them. I'm 100% serious, they need to learn their lesson. I didn't ask to be born. So far only my mother has apologized for making me exist.
>>
>>24993009
*No day I DON'T tell them
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.