[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your current thoughts ASAP!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: 22222.png (43 KB, 421x248) Image search: [Google]
22222.png
43 KB, 421x248
Do it, robots
>>
I'm glad I have a waifu and not a 3dpd gf. I've had 3d girlfriends before, and it's just terrible.
>>
I should lose some weight and lift more.
I'm not really digging this look of mine.
>>
I feel very lonely.
original comment desu
>>
i hope star wars will be alright
>>
>>24992707
i should go to bed since i have class tomorrow and im freezing
>>
This board really is a circlejerk, I thought it was legit, are NEETs really a meme? I'm an actual neet
>>
I wish i was back at school so I could lift and not have snack food around me at all times
>>
>>24992707
I like league of legends, but i'm not sure whether to play it right now or just go to sleep...
>>
>>24992707

Today was one of the worst days of my life.
Another month like this and I'll finally be an hero
>>
i really don't want to die alone ;.;
>>
Feeling pretty good right now. Had a nice pizza and am going to go to bed.
Gonna start losing weight again tomorrow, pretty quick too hopefully. Just need to get in the groove of it again.
I am really conflicted because on one hand I really want to be a dad, and on the other I really want to never deal with women again romantically.
For the time being, Rose will do.
Liberating to feel over women for the first time in my life.
>>
>>24992707
Why won't Chad ask me to prom?
>>
Just stewing in the misery of how sick I feel.

Dreading getting up at five for work tomorrow, but I can't call off anymore til January.
>>
>>24992832
most people here are pretty young
>>
"How the fuck am I ever going to become financially independent"

Everything comes 2nd to money in our society
>>
>>24992707
I wish I had a few bucks for a bag of weed.
>>
File: 09876543.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
09876543.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
U cain't win.
If you exist.
>>
>>24992707
I dont think I can OC my CPU harder>>24992707
>>
I'm not really sure if it's worth it to keep on living.

It feels pointless to live for yourself, with no one around you, but I'm not sure if that's a good enough reason to die.
>>
i wish i had friends and confidence to go out
>>
File: P068.jpg (435 KB, 1094x861) Image search: [Google]
P068.jpg
435 KB, 1094x861
>>24992707
i should stop fapping to loli like pic related, i might go to jail someday if i keep like this
>>
>>24992707
I just want to talk to a cute girl one on one. Im sick of butt sex being everywhere online.
>>
Ive no idea why people still wanna be friends with me...
>>
>>24992707
Fedoras are cool though
>>
>>24993068
Nothing wrong with loli appreciation.
>>
that tfw when /r9k/ has become nearly unbrowsable
>>
File: 1416104902510.jpg (34 KB, 285x242) Image search: [Google]
1416104902510.jpg
34 KB, 285x242
finals are stressing me out and >tfw no bf
>>
I'm sick of these godamn Star Wars shills all over the internet.
>>
i hope that other job calls back and i get to leave retail kekery for physical labor
>>
I need to take a shower but my clothes are all in the wash right now.
>>
How can we figure out the size of planets and whether they are in the habitable zone via the transit method? How do we know that the relationship between a planet's distance to his star and its apparent size is the way scientists claim it to be?
>>
Damn it's nice eating a Snickers. Such flavor. Such peanuts.
>>
>>24993774
Star Wars is the best movie ever made, Crysis is the best game ever made. Fuck right off you fucking punkass bitch.
>>
I hope she texts me back.
I hope my brother doesn't come home for a while.
>>
i wish i had a qt funposter gf
>>
File: 000.png (462 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
000.png
462 KB, 1024x576
I really wanna go punch a little bitchy freshman
>>
>>24992707
I suck

(originality filler)
>>
File: 1365576071074.png (329 KB, 609x616) Image search: [Google]
1365576071074.png
329 KB, 609x616
applying for jobs because I'm tired of living at home with no gf

wagekek meme is always in the back of my mind
>>
>>24994045
lol you sound like a tremendous faggot
>>
I want a girlfriend whom I don't always have to talk to.
>>
Constipation sucks
>>
File: manlet.jpg (135 KB, 550x834) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
135 KB, 550x834
Even if I did try to work out to get the perfect body I'd still look ridiculous because I'm a manlet
It's not even worth trying, I'm 5'11"
>>
>>24994334
tell me about it lad, I've been taking loperamide to get high
>>
File: 1448322271913.jpg (368 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1448322271913.jpg
368 KB, 960x1280
>>24992707
For the first time I was openly honest with my doctor and he prescribed me some kind of extended release Ritalin. I told him my entire situation.

TLDR:
>I was college hopeful, oldest brother went to excellent Uni but nervous breakdown, moved back in with senpai and his wife, NEET for years
>middle brother never went and stayed at a good Uni, just worked job, helped support senpai
>family health is failing, it was up to me but I dropped out of Uni twice now

Wow. That just hit like a rock. I dropped out of uni TWICE.

>he hugs me at the end and says something along the lines of I love you, I say I love you doc, because hes been in the family for a while, spilled spaghetti but hey, he is the first man to listen to me and prescribe me something to help me focus for now
>Told me I need to see a psychiatrist, should be priority.
>mfw health insurance expires because Im moving to new state

Im just scared and feel like I dont know anything currently trying to teach myself java to make apps, gonna try this med first time tomorrow morning.

>pic unrelated but would smash desu senpai waifu all day dont even know who she is
>>
Gotta think of something to post
>>
My side hurts from a bruised lung. I'm tired of being sick.
I really wish I had a girl to love me. I really wish the girls that did love me didn't leave.
Why do they keep telling me they're going to hire me, then hire other people instead for the same job I'm doing?
Another night of going to bed cold and lonely. Maybe next time.
>>
College is fast approaching and I have no idea what to do with the rest of my life. Anyone else just feel like they're going through the motions, hoping they'll find something interesting while everyone else around you has ambitions, interests, etc?
>>
Pajama pants rock. I just want some rum and eggnog but finals aren't over
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.