[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else like tall girls a lot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 25
File: 002.jpg (700 KB, 1055x1500) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
700 KB, 1055x1500
Does anyone else like tall girls a lot?
>>
They're the best thing in the world
>>
>>24992674
If you like them so much why did you stop posting.

Share them with us so we may have someone to look up to.
>>
>>24992674
I'm a 6'1 girl and only people on the internet like me
>>
>5'11"
>every girl taller than me is a lanklet or a testosterone-pumped amazon
where are the soft tall girls?
>>
>>24992831
I'm a 5'4 guy and I'd fuck your brains out if you didn't mind my height and brought a stepping stool
>>
>>24992674
I don't like the one in that picture. She's fat and kinda ugly.
>>
>>24992831
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
UNIQUE COMM E N T
>>
>>24992909
Sorry I'm not into short guys
>>
File: 003.jpg (694 KB, 1055x1500) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
694 KB, 1055x1500
>>24992929
I think she's cute.

[Methonium] Ookiku Nattara! (COMIC Anthurium 022 2015-02)
>>
File: 1445280961964.jpg (25 KB, 650x415) Image search: [Google]
1445280961964.jpg
25 KB, 650x415
yeah

i'm like 5'11'' and 180lbs though, I'll never be able to /ss/
>>
>>24992674
>tfw 1.87m
>love tall girls more than life
>bolivia

why live
>>
got a pulse I like it
>>
File: 0KNQhZ2.gif (1 MB, 285x223) Image search: [Google]
0KNQhZ2.gif
1 MB, 285x223
>>24993026
And herein lies the eternal struggle.

Tall bitches only want taller chads.
>>
>>24993026
That post wasn't by me.

I don't mind short guys, I actually have a soft spot for them if it makes them cute. I don't like tall huge muscly guys.

Incidentally, I actually have a big thing for traps...
>>
>>24992674
I do but its a pity I can only go after the ones who don't have issues with their height. Otherwise they only want taller guys. Those without the height issues though...now that is where its at and incidentally the only type of woman I've ever met who really couldn't care about height(despite what they may claim these ones were there the only women I've met who were legit about it). I guess being tall and not a point of weakness to them does something to their brain resulting in 'I give 0 fucks' attitude in height difference.

>>24993539
You remind me of a girl I knew. The number of dresses I wore because of her...worth it considering the resulting sex tho.

>>24992899
...I think your asking for too much anon better off going for a tall chubby or something. Which now that I think I don't think I ever seen one...now I wonder why that it is. It has never occured to me before now about that.

Uhm I've MIGHT have seen a single one but she was a fit freak who didn't go female muscle builder. I think she was more legit amazon then tall and soft...though she was surprisingly soft. Just had some serious muscle underneath.

>>24993083
That's only true if they got issues about their height in which case they become the biggest height queens right up there with the super shorty chicks.
>>
>>24994231
>I wonder why that is
When you're taller it's harder to just be chubby or whatever. Either you're naturally skinny/fit or you're full football player mode intentionally and that requires a ton of exercise amd like 4000 calories a day.
>>
File: 1321819795734.jpg (35 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
1321819795734.jpg
35 KB, 500x292
I'd love to date a girl around my height, problem is, they better have legs coming out of the sky

if they have a long body and short legs
>mfw
>>
>>24992674
Tall girls and short guys makes me cum loads. It's to bad you never see it in real life. It's hot.
>>
>>24992674
It really bugs me when artist don't draw the "tall girl" with tall girl proportions, just regular proportions, but stick them next to a manlet so you know they're tall. Super lazy.

Marimo Bando from Teekyuu and the tall girl from GJ-Bu get it right. Also Kirarin from idolm@ster (kinda)

I guess to be fair, "tall girl proportions" are pretty much anime girl proportions, so the other characters have to have more realistic proportions as well.
>>
>>24993539
if you had sex with a feminine cute guy i'd cum buckets.
>>
File: chest-pain.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
chest-pain.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>be short
>tall girls tease and bully me about my height
>I have to pretend it doesn't give me a boner so they keep doing it
>>
>>24994826
You ever thought they might actually be interested in you? Especially if they aren't the ones concerned about their height.

but yeah I knew that feel...it took me awhile to realize some of them MIGHT have actually been doing the 'teasing because i actually like you' thing.
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 210x240
>>24994505
There this female MMA manga with glorious tall girl action

It's called Teppuu
>>
180cm, still waiting on impossible cutie tall girl who doesn't like taller dudes
>>
File: fuk.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
fuk.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>tall
>submissive
WHAT'S THE POINT
>>
>>24996261
Try tall and bear like on top of being a sub. It's hell.
>>
>>24996261
Tall women tend to be especially submissive but yeah I know your pain...I fucking hate the fact my preferences are so fucking obscure and rare.

>>24996380
Nah you just need to find a femdom into that sorta thing. Luckily for you your in one of the top two sub groups that they love.
>>
>>24996458
Every dom I've met wants a femboy, or a twink.
>>
>>24996522
Well that is just straight up bad luck. I only ever hear them go on about the boyish or the manly.

Its when you don't fit in either one of those groups is when your truly fucked.
>>
>>24996905
I'm just unlucky in romantic and sexual endeavors lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 480x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 480x611
>>24992831
I'm a 5ft tall guy and only gay guys want me.

Actually, that's not true. I have a 5'10 tall wife that routinely spends more time with her co-workers then me.
>>
>>24993026
There's your problem femanon.
>>
>>24996975
>5ft tall guy
i'm sorry

sometimes i'm like "that would be fun if i was the protagonist of a doujin"

but in real life, jeez. are you white? are your parents that short?
>>
>>24995125
Fuck this manga. Read up to page 2 and dropped this piece of shit ASAP. Fuck Natsuo as a character and fuck anyone who actually likes this shit.
>>
>>24996975
What manga / character is this?
>>
>>24997065
gekkan shoujo nozaki kun
>>
>>24996522

I'm 5 feet tall even with almost no body hair and am about 110lbs. My wife is 5'10 and routinely beats me up, doesn't let me go anywhere alone, generally treats me like some kid, and spends a lot of her time after work with her co-workers because she needs to "be social".

I hate being treated like a kid by my wife but on the other hand she's tall, skinny and blonde so I put up with it because she's attractive.
>>
>>24996960
I am super lucky in sexual endeavors its just in terms of romance where it turns into super bad luck...and I've been out of worthwhile sexual objections for awhile now. Which has put me in a bit of bind.

>>24996975
Fucking hell...how the hell did you even manage to get married?

Is she cheating? Its a popular excuse for cheaters.
>>
>>24997048
aww I actually liked it a lot

it's a very unique perspective. for any other kind of "sports manga" natsuo would be the villain character. and instead she's your protagonist. she's bitchy, she's flawed, she's cocky, she's overall just kind of a cunt. and you watch her grapple with getting taken down a peg finally. it's cool but I can see why people wouldn't like it.
>>
>>24997021

I'm white. Italian actually. But yes, both of my parents are short. My wife is Swedish.
>>
I like spiders
>>
>>24997120

I would never admit this on /a/ but page 2 pissed me off so much that it completely turned me off to Natsuo as a protagonist and the manga as a whole.
>>
>tfw no older cute tall (5'9ish) yandere sadist sister that'll force me to crossdress in public and punish me if I disobey

Kill me
>>
I wouldn't say I'm sub, but I really want a 6'5" qt to bully me and then peg my anus
>>
>>24995125
Yeah, I've seen it posted on /a/ been couldn't remember the name. They definitely get the proportions right.

>>24996261
Submissive is always better, I'll never understand femdomlets.
>>
>>24997109
argh fucking hell anon your situation seems to be like one i would of found myself in if I hadn't broken up with my ex...

Its eerie.

Anyway ever brought up attending mutual events where you both can go?

Is your sex life any good? If she isn't getting it from you she is getting it from somewhere...and there is the only bonding/greasing it serves for the relationship.

My ex reserved ass kicking for the bedroom to ensure she got what she wanted. Luckily she kept that private unlike some sorry bastards whom she took pleasure in pummeling.
>>
File: no_expiration_date.jpg (54 KB, 629x595) Image search: [Google]
no_expiration_date.jpg
54 KB, 629x595
>>24992674
buying tall gf
>>
File: tumblr_n991mj9tSm1qgvtt4o1_500.png (194 KB, 500x693) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n991mj9tSm1qgvtt4o1_500.png
194 KB, 500x693
>>24997113
I don't think she's cheating but God is sex hard with her. We almost never have it because she's too tall for me to really handle.

She likes it doggy style but I can't do it standing up how she likes it. I can't even penetrate her without her actively pulling apart her vagina lips for me. Never mind the fact that I'm more or less a quick shot because she's so hot to me.

She has admitted to me that her ex boyfriends were bigger and better at sex but they were "douches" while I'm adorable and a nice guy.

I hope she isn't cheating but she makes all the money. I'm more or less her househusband. She's so overprotective of me though, I doubt she would cheat.
>>
>tfw 5'4" subby bf
>tfw only 5'5" myself
i wish i was tall ;-;
>>
>>24992674
I'm 6'3" and tall girls tend to be grateful when I like them, so they are usually fun for me to be around.

That and them legsss
>>
File: tumblr_na6gy51F9P1rzd89uo1_500.jpg (78 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na6gy51F9P1rzd89uo1_500.jpg
78 KB, 500x428
>>24997213
My wife used to play volleyball so she's pretty tough. She's so overprotective she will throw me in a headlock and choke me out until I give up rather then let me go out at night by myself.

She literally tells me because I'm the same size as a middle schooler, she needs to "be strict about my safety" but when she goes out alone or to a bar with her co-workers it's fine because "she's a grown woman who can handle herself".

Our sex life is okay... I mean, when we do it it's satisfying for me but I usually end up bruised trying to do it from behind because her ass is too firm. I can't really do it missionary because her legs are too long and heavy for me to hold while I penetrate her. What she DOES like is forcing me to eat her out while she watches shit like 22 Jump Street or Magic Mike.
>>
>>24997245
...oh the sexual advice i could offer but its all based on some very important things(I was in a similar situation height difference).

Can she into topping?

How about domming?

How good is your recovery?

Can you push through your refractory period and be able to keep it up?

I know your pain in terms of height difference and bedroom exploits. Luckily for me she knew an insane variety of positions as well as techniques that actually took advantage of her height and willingness to top/be in control.

Shit saved my ass SO fucking hard.
>>
File: FUCK.png (167 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
167 KB, 360x240
>>24997245
>We almost never have it because she's too tall for me to really handle.
>I can't even penetrate her without her actively pulling apart her vagina lips for me.
>I usually end up bruised trying to do it from behind because her ass is too firm.
>Her legs are too long and heavy for me to hold while I penetrate her.
>>
>>24997245
Nigger this is bait from that one faggot from Reddit just stop and kill yourself
>>
File: file.png (4 KB, 413x29) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4 KB, 413x29
>>24997406
gotta read the fine print
>>
>>24997113
I'm not quite sure what your reply is supposed to be. Do you have good or bad luck?
>>
>>24992899
You live in a bad area, all the tall soft girls are higher up.
>>
File: tumblr_nxlxh5ppkY1sfq81ko1_1280.jpg (310 KB, 846x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxlxh5ppkY1sfq81ko1_1280.jpg
310 KB, 846x1024
>>24997389
I shouldn't really admit this on /r9k/ but I actually just had sex before coming on the board. It started with her sitting on my lap while I was in my computer chair. I'm so fucking short that she could sit on my lap and still have her feet flat on the floor. She saw herself in a mirror and thought she looked hot so she dragged me to the bed and made me have sex with her.

Well, I wanted to have sex so it's not like she "made" me but it still was over in a minute and she didn't orgasm. So, I really feel bad because I don't think I've ever brought her to climax. Especially when she admitted she never had these problems with her exes.

>>24997369
She has pegged me exactly once. Because I told her to try it with me because I wanted to know if it might feel more "natural" because she's bigger. She was really into it but my asshole was loose for a while and while it was hot at the time, now I'm constantly having problems keeping my asshole clean. Gross, but I feel it's due to what we did.

My recovery is fairly decent but after I shoot once, she's done. She will never attempt seconds.

Very hard for me to push through my refractory period.

Any moves where she could be "in control" that might help?
>>
>>24997339
oh my fucking god...its like...its like I met my long lost kindred spirit. Where were you when I was still with my ex?

I am also curious where that pic is from.

Ah yes the ass that was too firm...oh the fucking pain and misery. It led to be developing a bone deep hatred for that sorta thing.

I wasn't even an assman until then...but boy did I learn the hard way.

As for missionary the trick is actually her either splitting her legs more apart(so you don't have to hold them if she doesn't bother), resting them on something(like your shoulders)...or reverse missionary if she is into that sorta thing. Doesn't sound like though which does rather limit things.

>>24997369
Admittedly it also meant i took one hell of a beating in the bedroom and she had no qualms with forcing it.

>>24997443
I am blessed in terms of sex. But in exchange I am cursed in terms of romance.
>>
>>24992674
My gf is like three inches taller than me, at 6'3. She fucking looms over me in heels, putting me right at tit height.
>>
>>24997534
i don't care that this is most likely fake, i'm rock hard
>>
>>24997109
Enjoy getting c u c k ed.
>>
>>24997245
>>24997157
>>24997128
>>24997109
>>24997048
>>24996975
>draw a guy
>call it a girl

Japan...
>>
>>24997245
She's cheating on you. There's not one doubt in the world that you are being used.
>>
>>24993037
nigga post that title or the rest so help me god
>>
>>24997728
the title is literally in the post you quoted
>>
File: witchcraft-works-ep3.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
witchcraft-works-ep3.jpg
232 KB, 1920x1080
>>24997570

Completely true. While it's hot as fuck being in public with her because she's so tall it makes her look like a supermodel and I look like "king shit" because I'm with a blonde who's a foot taller... I also have to deal with a lot of Chads who make moves on her right in front of me.

My issues is the confidence is all a smokescreen. I get intimidated when forced to deal with confrontation so I never tell any guys off. Which means my wife is in the awkward spot of having to point out that "Yes, this little guy next to me is actually my husband." Chads get annoyed really quickly when they realized that some manlet is cockblocking them, even though she's married.

My wife actually refuses to let me interact with them because she straight up thinks I would get my ass kicked. In fact, last time I went out with her and her co-workers I was in the bathroom by myself trying to pee in a urinal. I was standing on my tiptoes when one of her ex frat bro Chad co-workers came in, took the urinal literally right next to me and made some off hand comment that little guys like me need to use the kids sized urinal in the corner.

He was making subtle advances on my wife all night and I'm too much of a bitch to admit to my wife what he said to me.

That's the kind of shit I have to deal with being so much smaller then her.
>>
>>24997534
Become King of Foreplay. For advice i suggest the lesbians those bitches are the undisputed masters of that sorta thing(short of gyno and or god forbid a lesbian one). You can easily find stuff online for some improvements.

For her get her to look into pompoir some of its techniques can actually help both you out.

Pegging advice is very similar to anal and from the sounds of it she actually liked it. This is good its a strong sign she can into femdom which REALLY opens up a ton of options.

For ass advice know your gonna need to spend a few days in recovery between ass fucks to prevent any health problems. Make sure to prepare asshole properly with cleaning it out first and more importantly an absurd amounts of lube. Ass fucking for maximum safety can't be done two regularly the ass needs some days between sessions to recover. Luckly said sessions can be lengthy so take advantage(all hail gay fags for anal advice fuckers i knew had down to a science).

Get her to PUSH through your shooting its possible especially if she is in control. Consider male kegels to make you last longer.

As for moves to be in control...her joy of pegging is a very good sign. It indicates she probably be intrigued by reversal positions that my ex had a deep fondness for. Some of those positions in addition to requiring the woman to be significantly taller the woman also may require her being strong enough to pick you up/throw you around.

So how strong is she for that sorta thing?

>>24997568
I fucking love being at tit to face height...its so awesome.

>>24997785
eh I guess i got lucky with my ex in that regard...she could scare the shit out of people if she wanted to and knew how to handle herself.

But yeah I know your pain. The sheer overwhelming amount of shit I had to put up with by being with her...fuck. Its even worse if she is hotter, smarter, and richer then you are. I swear the height difference is only the icing on the cake.
>>
>>24997657
I think Kashima is cute.
>>
>>24997760
Ah. I'm retreaded, sorry,
>>
>>24992674
I slightly resemble BlackStar, you know, without the hair and such. Where are you irl Tsubaki to be?
>>
>>24997048
I remember you from that /a/ thread. You're still a shit.
>>
File: Teppu_23_0018-0019.jpg (1 MB, 2229x1600) Image search: [Google]
Teppu_23_0018-0019.jpg
1 MB, 2229x1600
>>24997911
If Teppu comes up, I'll state I don't like it.
>>
>>24997339
shit, what manga is this. I think I started it before
>>
>>24997851
>>24997785
Your not making this very easy for me anon.

Not answer the questions limits the aid I can provide. You may be a comrade in arms of mine but your making this tough.

Besides basic cowgirl...well there is the reversal and femdom stuff. Without more info its limiting the info I can provide.

Neither one of who would happen to know another like her?

Kinda doubt it but she is roughly from the same area as i ex.
>>
>>24992831
I'm 6'5, and I would totally date someone your height
>>
>>24993539
are you into trans girls?
im really into being dominated by girls taller than me
>>
my ultimate sexual fantasy is fucking someone way bigger than me

at 6' it's a problem
>>
I'm 6'2" and like girls to be around 5'8" or 5'9". And that's most girls that height describe themselves as tall so I guess so.
>>
>>24992674
Sauce on that? I need it for, uh, science.
>>
is 5'5 tall or short for a girl?
>>
>>24999630
Sauce was given here, read the thread
>>24993037
>>
>>24999813
Short, but I still like it :3
>>
>>24999813
5'4 is the average height for women in usa.
>>
Tall girls are so cute but they're so shy. It hurts.
>>
File: 1442096238836.jpg (146 KB, 799x1118) Image search: [Google]
1442096238836.jpg
146 KB, 799x1118
>>25000848
>ywn help a shy tall qt become confident in her own sexuality
>>
I started a new job recently and there's a qt girl there who's about my height if not a little bit taller. She seems to like to find me at least once every time we're working together and tell me I'm doing a good job and it makes my day every time
>>
>>25001054
How do I make that happen ?
>>
>>24992674
Just don't be taller than 6' and be skinny.
>>
>>24999813
It's average
Sub-5'0 is womanlet status
5'9 and up is delicious amazon tier
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.