[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some girl told me how she loves to talk to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 488x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 488x391
I need your advice /r9k/. Normally I post on /pol/ but I heard that you guys were good at this shit.
>>
>/r9k/, an intensely misogynistic board made up of many posters who are literally on the autistic spectrum, is a good place to ask for advice on women
You should ask the NRA for tips on how to get your local legislators to enact gun control.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>24992574
What the fuck do you even want you cyborg bastard?
>>
>>24992574
Fuck off /pol/kek
>>
>>24992574
advice on what?
also, I don't know if you realise but there is a board just for such a thing
>>
>>24992574
Did she ask you out on a date? No
Did she suck your dick? No
What did you get from her? Nothing
Are you deluding yourself? 100%
>>
So keep talking to her.

Even if you're not fucking her, it's nice to have a person you can consistently talk with. Especially if the person is an attractive girl
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.