[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this site a fucking joke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: sdkvn9.jpg (71 KB, 776x453) Image search: [Google]
sdkvn9.jpg
71 KB, 776x453
>literally full of attention whores
>almost every answer is "DONT KILL YOURSELF ANON, SUICIDE IS A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO A TEMPORARY PWOBLEM"
>>
>>24992059
>Hurr I'm gonna kill myself at school

Why? Why not just do it at home? Why drag everyone else in it?
>>
>>24992134
Is "suicide at school" meme code for a school shooting?
If not he/she's an attention whoring piece of shit who'll die how they lived
>>
>>24992059
don't kill yourself, just BE yourself :^)
>>
>>24992134
it's about sending a message
>>
I've never understood why depressed suicidal people don't just start doing drugs instead of committing suicide. It blows my mind.

So you're really depressed and your first thought isn't "try heroin" it's "kill myself in a shitty painful way"?
>>
i don't even know why anyone would bother posting there, have you ever read some of the comment sections? it's the same automated posts over and over

>don't do it! pm me! lets talk!!!!!!!
>>
>>24992059
>"DONT KILL YOURSELF ANON, SUICIDE IS A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO A TEMPORARY PWOBLEM"

Suicide is actually a temporary solution to a permanent problem : ^)

t. God
>>
>>24992059
The humblebragging is the worst

>"Just found this little gem in my attic..."
>"So the girlfriend made me this for my birthday..."
>"Look what I found in my dead uncle's house (RIP in peace i definitely care about this person beyond his material worth)"
>>
The fact that they are attention whoring proves they wont do it. If youre going to do it dont tell anybody orthey might find you passed out and ruin everything
>>
File: 1448576124339.png (299 KB, 596x480) Image search: [Google]
1448576124339.png
299 KB, 596x480
>>24992059
People like to feel important and self-righteous by "saving someone's life".

>It doesn't matter that living is agony and you can't leave the house, you have something the world needs!
>>
>>24992250
>"kill myself in a shitty painful way"
to be fair that's exactly what heroin is.
>>
>>24992134
Everyone gets a day off and an automatic A if he does it at school
>>
File: 1438830799422.jpg (576 KB, 1479x2200) Image search: [Google]
1438830799422.jpg
576 KB, 1479x2200
>Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem
It's not wrong though
Death is permanent, life is not.
>>
>>24992375
>i definitely care about this person

The funny thing is that they tell shit like don't kill yourself to those people, but if they were forced to spend a week on /r9k/, they would be yelling at Robots, telling us how we're shit and deserve to be alone and should kill ourselves.

> Ignorance is bliss

Not saying they would be wrong about us, just dumbfounded that they project this much on those suicidal dudes.
>>
>>24992250
yeah man, drugs are great. actually helped me through the shittiest parts of my life
>>
>>24992465
Why would that be? That was a meme I thought, I heard it in HS and people wanted me to give myself for them to get all that.
>>
>>24992434
you clearly have never tried heroin
>>
>>24992470
But whats wrong with that? Like, isn't that a good thing?

If anyone told me that they would have a permanent solution to anything I would like it.

But you're lying anyways, death isnt permanent, or we would all be dead right now
>>
>>24992961
are you implying you have died before?
>>
>>24992470
>>Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

>It's not wrong though
Death is permanent, life is not.

One could argue that since life is all you are ever gonna experience, life indeed is permanent for you in the sense that you dont exist before and cease to exist after, therefore all you experience is living, meaning its permanent for you.
>>
>implying this shit doesn't happen on /r9k/
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.