[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drink whole 2l bottle of coca cola >chest starting to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: 1389531346527.png (38 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1389531346527.png
38 KB, 645x773
>drink whole 2l bottle of coca cola
>chest starting to hurt
>vision blurs
who /fat fuck/ here
>>
Im not even that chubby and i still drink atleast a two liter a day usually.
Step up yo gane fatso.
>>
>>24991901
>drinking calories you could use for food

but why
>>
>>24992103
because a coke is cheaper then a meal
>>
>>24991901
You could be normal if you just... stopped doing all that, you know. It's not hard at all.
>>
>>24993171
>It's not hard at all.

Someone doesn't know shit.
>>
>>24993171
you know i could go at 6am to jog, because i fucked my sleep scheudle up and play all night
but only if i had a gf by my side and we would do it together
>>
>>24992772

>implying he's replacing food with soda
>not drinking the 2l in addition to his three medium pizzas
>>
>>24991901

>buy quart of egg nog
>sit down in the parking lot and drink the whole thing
>feel nostalgic about a more innocent time so many winters ago

I eat because I'm unhappy. I might also be unhappy because I eat.
>>
>>24993345
>jog
Do half an hour of jogging and you've burned enough calories to allow you to eat half a plain bagel. Exercise doesn't matter really, in the end its all about diet. Stop eating and drinking sugary shit altogether and you've already done about 3/4 of what you needed to do

>only if i had a gf by my side and we would do it together
This is one reason why you don't have a gf

>>24993234
Its an addiction, treat it as such.
>>
I lost weight by playing so much vidya I didn't feel like eating as much. Now I'm skinnyfat, but I look buff with a shirt on.
>>
>>24993771
nic3
>>
>>24993234
There is nothing hard about it. All you have to do is simply not eat. You have to do literally nothing.

>>24993345
There's nothing stopping you from jogging on your own. Stop making excuses.

>>24993771
No, you don't look buff. Stop deluding yourself and get to a gym.
>>
>>24993416
If you recognize this, wouldn't that make it easier to stop? Telling us why you're doing it doesn't get you any sympathy, it just makes you look more lazy.
>>
>>24994325
>No, you don't look buff
I'm told I do though by a bunch of people. My moobs are small and flat so they look like pecs. I have thick, juicy, muscular thighs and ass because I climb like 10 flights of stairs daily.
>inb4 pic request
>>
File: 1438289067042.png (75 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1438289067042.png
75 KB, 325x244
i am this horrid, grotesque, ogrish amalgamation of /fit/ and /r9k/. i enjoy lifting weights, i genuinely think its fun and look forward to it. i like how it makes my muscles all hard and inflated afterwards. i like how i can progress more weight, get bigger.

here's where /r9k/ comes in. whenever im not in the gym, im at home playing video games and shitposting and eating food from the bar because im too lazy to cook and clean

the result was this ogre-like powerlifter body that's a mix of fatass and big guy at like 25% bf

i have a 6 month cut ahead of me. wish me luch
>>
I drank a 2 liter of RC Cola in under 2 minutes when I was 15, still don't know how I did it. My stomach hurt so bad the rest of the night and I couldn't fall asleep.
>>
Stopped eating so much because poverty and I'm devoting most of my day to my hobby, dad says I'm loosing weight
>>
>>24994671
parents always say that, to bad the often happens the oposite
>>
I think that I overeat so that I can blame my unhappiness on my weight instead of having to face my actual problems, which are possibly unsolvable.

Every time I get down to a normal weight I have the urge to eat a ton until I'm overweight again.
>>
>>24994763
Not my dad tho. Dad is always giving me shit
>>
>>24991901

5'10 190 pounds here. That ain't fat yet but I was 160 pounds 3 months ago. today I ate:
>2 large meat lovers pizzas
>a box of spaghetti
>3 cans of pringles
>4 arizona sweet teas
>currently eating a bowl of cheesy shrimp grits

I'm also on my 12th apple cider. I'm gonna keep drinking til I pass out 18 deep.
>>
File: 2012 v 2015.png (902 KB, 1226x536) Image search: [Google]
2012 v 2015.png
902 KB, 1226x536
I'm down to 18.5st from 19.5st last month

I'll probably put a bit back on over xmas, that always happens, but still. This is the lightest I've been in... years. My clothes are starting to get baggy. Down from squeezing into a size 44 waist to comfortably sliding into a 40. At my fattest I was like 23 stone (maybe 2/3 years ago), which is like 330lbs. Now I'm at 260.

Anyway this is my first time actually comparing pix of myself from years gone by. Halloween 2012 vs Halloween 2015. Not much but it's progress.

>inb4 leave normie reeee

Fuck you' I've been on /r9k/ since day one.
>>
>>24995227
Have you considered not eating so much?
>>
>Can't even drink 8 oz of coke without feeling sick

How the fuck do you do it, OP?
>>
>>24995251
Good progress anon.
>>24995069
Think of that one fetish that you absolutely hate.
Next time you want to eat a shit ton of food, try eating it while looking at said fetish. You'll associate the two and might eventually stop.

Worked for me.
>>
>>24995269

Nope, I gave up on life 3 months ago and started binging on drugs and unhealthy food. I want to kill myself from heart disease or overdosing.
>>
>>24995315
Well... you do you, I guess?
>>
>>24995315
well atleast you have a plan

I tried to fill the hole my mother left when she died with food. All it did was make me fat. I've never full on given up on life but I'm sure if you REALLY wanted to kill yourself there's numerous ways to do it without

>spending a fuckton of money on drugs
>getting really fat and feeling EVEN WORSE about yourself than you do right now
>I imagine a heart attack would suck to get

Try get your shit together and things can only go better... keep doing what you're doing and everythings only get worse.

- a fellow fatty and recreational drug user.
>>
>>24994325

sounds to me like you've never had to deal with an addiction of any sort. You should be thankful for that. Try to understand the issue from the addicts point of view, however. Nothing about quitting, whether it be drugs, drink, or food, is easy. Yes, all you really have to do is STOP doing whatever it is you are doing, but from a psychological perspective the process is much more complicated and difficult than that. Changing a habit with years, possibly decades, of reinforcement behind it is no simple task. Have some sympathy.
>>
>tfw reading this thread while eating peanut butter straight from the jar

I'm not fat yet, but I'll be there soon enough at this rate
>>
>>24994443
>wish me lunch
kek
>>
File: dry.jpg (16 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
dry.jpg
16 KB, 500x349
>>24995723
>tfw all i had for lunch today was a bowl of clam chowder
>hungry as fuck
>>
>>24993692

This tbH I run six days a week but only like 25-30 minutes with occasional weight lifting. I cut out pop most days. I've had coke two times in two weeks you'll slip also steak fries bakedat work. Still ive lost like 5-6lb in like two weeks just from cutting big time during lunch. No McDonalds breakfast in the morning and cut out fast food completely.
>>
congrats, you just gave yourself diabetes and stomach cancer
>tfw doing the same much more slowly with alcohol
>>
>>24994419
>inb4 pic request

Don't flatter yourself, normie.
>>
>>24995828
Somewhat similar to this.

I don't eat fast food regularly maybe 3 times a month but do running. Couple of times a week I run 7km or ~35mins. I do weights as well. Dropped 10lb pretty damn casually, minus the running which I've always been good at cardio. 160lbs vs 170 before, 5'7
>>
>>24991901
>I eat 1 Meal a day
>I have 1 salad as a snack to last the rest of the day
>500-1000 Calories of healthy shit
>Still don't lose weight

What is wrong with me? I want to die.
>>
>>24996735
Eating only one meal a day is far worse than several small meals throughout the day. When you eat at a more consistent rate, your metabolism stays higher as opposed to only kicking in to a lesser degree for one 15 minute period.
>>
>>24995705
......Peanut butter spoonfull sounds good right now
>>
>>24996885
It was really good. I had some cookies too, but now I'm very uncomfortable and hate myself.
>>
>>24996735

do you exercise?
>>
File: 1430348597324.jpg (65 KB, 680x818) Image search: [Google]
1430348597324.jpg
65 KB, 680x818
>>24996735
You are a liar and that is the only logical conclusion.

Delusional fatties are the worst. Reminds of the fat guy from Secret Eaters who was eating ~3000 calories of cereal every morning without realizing it.
>>
>be fat
>felt depressed
>go to the store
>cans of pringles is only $1
>1075 Calories in a whole can
>eat it all with in half hour
>fml

I only have myself to blame.
>>
>>24995642
Sounds like a whole lot of excuses to me. You just have to sit and not shovel food into your mouth constantly, there is nothing hard about that.
>>
>>24995251
What? I'm 130 pounds and i wear a 38, how is that possible?
>>
>>24996735
that is virtually impossible
>>
>>24997467
mhmm.......

>>
>>24997467
This, exactly. All the people who say "oh I eat so little and never lose weight" are always undervaluing how many calories they put into themselves, and the people who say "oh I eat so much and never gain weight" are always overvaluing it.

There's so many calorie counter apps out there these days, I don't know why people don't use them.
>>
>>24996777

holy fuck

1988 wants its broscience back
>>
File: fat_people_LIE.png (440 KB, 921x741) Image search: [Google]
fat_people_LIE.png
440 KB, 921x741
>>24996735
>>24997467

THEY

L
I
E
>>
>Work graveyard shift. Fantasize all night about McDonalds breakfast.

>Go on YouTube to look at reviews of people eating them, go on Twitter etc.

>Get off work and get me that breakfast.

>make weird "mmmm" sounds when I eat it

>gives me a rush of happiness and euphoria

>smoke a cig whist driving home, still making a few mmmm sounds

>get into bed, vape and browse Web until I sleep
>>
>>24995828
Take a rest day in between jogging, you'll fuck up your joints if you don't
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.