[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /ugly/ here?: General Ugly Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (181 KB, 467x784) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181 KB, 467x784
If I'm ugly, should I wear makeup?

I don't mean to trick men into dating me, I'd rather not have someone fall in love with a face I've painted on, I just want to look normal.

I'm always worried that people are staring and talking badly of me. There were two girls in wal-mart who blatantly laughed at me and I'm almost positive it's because of my appearance.

What about straightening your hair? I have extremely coily Afro hair that pretty much mats every night. Would it be better to use a chemical straightener?

I feel like people could get past how awkward I can be if I just looked approachable
>>
You should focus on not caring about being ugly. If you obsess over it it'll be a disease that slowly makes you go insane as you get older and older and uglier and uglier as time passes.

Forget about makeup shit, you'll be a far more attractive person if you just don't give a shit about cosmetics and lose the anxiety.

How do you do what I just said? Fuck if I know, but you should keep it in mind, maybe one day you'll just change and no longer care and be happy
>>
I'm ugly, but that isn't so bad. It made me bitter though so I have a shitty paranoid side to my personality.
>>
Apparently, one of my eyes is noticeably lower on my face than the other. I never realized how bad it was until I had to submit a picture of myself for a school report the other day. I had to tilt my head pretty far to one side to get them to line up.
>>
>>24992148
Thanks, but I've tried a few times with no luck. I'll keep it in mind anyway, I guess there's no point in dwelling on something you can't change

>>24992427
I understand, really. I've been horribly bitter lately, thought I don't always express it. I notice how differently people have looked at me as a result of it though. Having a decent, friendly personality was all that I had and I can feel it spoiling as the days go by

>>24992498
I'm sorry to hear that, its difficult dealing with something that you have no control over. Does it bother a lot or are you learning to sort of deal with it?
>>
Do whatever the fuck you want, but don't have kids.

If you're ugly and you have kids, they'll probably come out ugly. Life is hard enough, no sense in risking it and having kids. Don't bring an ugly sufferer to this world.

I'm serious.
>>
>>24991853
If you're a girl you can be ugly or fat, and still be able to get a bf. You can't be both though, sorry :(
>>
tfw dark, puffy bags under my eyes.

I don't think i'd look too bad without them, desu.
The only problem is, they don't go away.
>>
>>24991853

Post pic OP. You might not be that bad.
>>
>>24991853
there is absolutely no excuse for any woman in todays time to be involuntarily single
go on any dating site and you will have messages within the hour
inb4
>b-but they just want sex!
>b-but he's not Chad!
>>
>>24993352
how bad is it? people have said hemorrhoid cream helps
>>
>>24993408
>not trying to attract men
>just want to look approachable/normal

>"just get an online bf!!!11"

you didn't even read the OP desu
>>
>>24991853
If you're a woman, you pretty much have to wear some makeup
Sorry
Not sure about hair
>>
>>24992745
>I understand, really. I've been horribly bitter lately, thought I don't always express it. I notice how differently people have looked at me as a result of it though. Having a decent, friendly personality was all that I had and I can feel it spoiling as the days go by

I know that feel. The bitterness can ruin online faceless friendships.
>>
>>24991853
You need to embrace what you are and play it to its strengths.
For the longest time I did everything I could to look white and it was awful. Now I let my curly hair do its thing, grow out of facial hair and I'm not avoiding the sun at all costs.
You'll feel better, trust me.
>>
>>24992798

I'm not trying to get a bf, I just want to look normal. I'm always afraid of going places because I just sort of assume that anyone speaking a little softly or laughing is probably making fun of me. I can't even approach people because they might feel offended by the way that I look. I'm not fat, but I'm much more unattractive than the average person. I'm afraid that this is what's inhibiting me from making friends or getting to know anyone on my campus or anything.

I just know living would be a lot easier if I could improve my appearance, but I don't know if it would actually be worth it. Like if trying to hide my flaws when everyone knows better would just make them look down on me even more or something

>>24993377
I'm not sure about that, but a lot of what's wrong is in my face. If anything, I could detail it, but I really don't think a picture would be a good idea
>>
>>24993482

It's actually mostly puffy with a tint of black on it.

And I will try that Hemorrhoid cream. danke
>>
>>24993906

Post picture, it's not like we're going to judge you, honest.
>>
My face is droopy on one side ;_;
people say I look like eggman
>>
>>24991853
My head is tremendous and most of my face is taken up by acne scars

Just fuck my facial aesthetics up f a m
>>
>>24994234
Are you me?
>tfw everyone looks away in disgust
>>
>>24993567
>starts post by saying she doesnt want to trick men into dating her
>wants to look pretty/normal
>wants to be approachable by looking pretty/normal
>comes to a board full of virgin men for advice on how to look pretty/approachable
>not trying to attract men
>>
honestly you gotta post a picture so we can properly sympathize with you.

it's probably not as bad as you're making it out to be.
>>
>>24993906
A pic or specific descriptions would help. You may just be overreacting or you may need to go full Muslim
>>
>>24991853
Put some fucking effort into how you look anon, it really matters.

No guy will want you if you look like shit 100% of the time, they will never want anything serious with you and never want you to meet their friends/family due to shame. If you want to just make friends with guys/girls you will likely end up the runt of any group you mix with.

Learn to use makeup or something. I watched how to look good naked a while ago and the dude in that make some real ugly girls look reasonably attractive by the end.

PS If you're fat ignore everything I said, nothing will make you look good.
>>
>>24994614
>long face, masculine chin/jawline
>large forehead, not sure if receded hairline, bald at temples (mom gave me chemical burns on my scalp when I was 3, hair growth treatments wouldn't work now
>kinky, coily dry hair, mats reguraly
>large flat nose/lips vs. small almond eyes
>scars from severe acne I used to have
>skin discoloration from topical medication, face is a shade lighter than the rest of my skin
>very oily skin, shine deeply contrasts how dark I am
>unpleasant resting face, pointed out multiple times

These are my biggest problems as far as my face goes, other than that, I'm just oddly proportioned, short and 120 pounds
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.