[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with living in the suburbs? >nothing but elderly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 299x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 299x302
How do you deal with living in the suburbs?
>nothing but elderly white people
>public transportation is shit
>nothing to do
>can't get a drivers license

I feel like I'm going to just die of boredom. Sometimes I Wakeup from a nap and wish I could kill myself.
>>
>>24991504
move to the city?
>>
>>24991515
Probably a neet, doesn't have enough money.
>>
>nothing but elderly white people

i live in the suburbs and its nothing but indians and muslims and shitskins and sommalians

i was just thinking i should move to a suburb in a city thats white

toronto's not doing it for me
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>24991515
I don't think I can afford it. If I could drive out to the city to find a place to live etc
>>
>>24991570
White people are so fucking boring to me
>>
>>24991611
Thanks for sharing, Amesh.
>>
>>24991504

>can't get a drivers license

Why not?
>>
>>24991685
I failed the road test for the 4th time today. It's a joke because I drive everyday without a fucking license.
>>
>>24991629
I liked places that are mixed and young. I can't deal with living in a place where everyone is old and white.
>>
>>24991824

How is that my problem? I like white people because I am white. You shouldn't be here, that's for sure.
>>
>>24991726
What part are you failing?
>>
>>24991504
Video games m8.
>>
>>24991844
This thread is about me you self absorbed piece of shit
>>24991857
I didn't check my blind spots and I didn't signal enough
>>
>>24991958
We're self-absorbed? Can you explain why anyone would be reciprocal to you expressing racial hatred towards them despite being the beneficiary of what their race has produced at their direct expense?
>>
>>24992002
I don't hate white people I just think you're boring. the young ones in the big city are cool and interesting though.
>>
>>24991958
>I didn't check my blind spots and I didn't signal enough
Well then do that more. I know it sounds easier that it is, but you have all the time in the world on these driver's test. Just check your mirrors more and use turn signals every time you turn/merge lanes. Just because you may not drive like that on the main roads(which makes you an asshole) doesn't mean don't do it for the actual test.

Trust me, if I can do it in 2 attempts, you can do it too.
>>
>>24992112
I signal on the road but I failed because I didn't signal before parking
>>
>>24992161
Ok that's weird. What state/country you in? In Florida I don't remember having to do that. I guess signal before parking on the test then.
>>
>>24992296
I live in ny and I don't think anyone passed today
>>
>>24992345
Well they have much stricter standards than here. I barely stayed in lines on the parking part and did everything super slow and still got it.
>>
>Milf central

I deal with it just fine.
>>
you move to a cheap place close to the city, you save your money and slug it out dealing with shitty cheap problems. car gets broken into, shitty apartments falling apart because slumlords suck

you find a gf that makes decent money and you guys save, then maybe get married and are thinking about having a kid

you look at your garbage hovel where the rent goes up 200 bucks a year so you're constantly moving your shitty ikea furniture and you're like, this sucks! and i can't raise a kid here! so you move the burbs and get a nice house somewhere there are good schools

then your idiot fucking kid grows up to be a humongous faggot that posts on le 4chin all day and complains about the suburbs where his lily ass doesn't get mugged every fucking day for waddling around with his faggot walk and moobs, where milk doesn't cost 5 dollars for a 1/4 gallon from the shitty bodega and his parents actually get to own nice things without worrying about them anymore and can socialize with other modestly successful white people

good lord it ain't fucking rocket science
>>
>>24991504
There's literally nothing different in the city except stores are closer to you and there are places open 24/7.
>>
>>24991504
When I was little there were no kids to play with and now there's like 20 fuckin air raid sirens within a 3 block radius

i can hear every single one

kill me
>>
You wake up every day and be thankful you don't live amongst the nig nogs
>>
I deal with it by having a car. Living in the suburbs sucks, I just do it because I live with my good friend for extremely cheap rent
>>
who /rural/ here?

Mostly tired middle age normies and little kids here and there. It's bretty comfy. No chads or stacies to be seen anywhere, which is fine since I can't get/ want a gf anyway.
>>
>>24991504
You have an Internet connection, what the fuck else do you need?
>>
>>24994792
You speak as if I've never lived in the ghetto. I was born and raised in Detroit. Just because I don't want to live around boring old people doesn't mean I want to be mugged by Tyrone and Jamal everyday.
>>
>>24996637
The ghetto?been there done that, I've even lived in a trap house.

I'd like to live in Nyc.
>>
File: 161.png (325 KB, 850x680) Image search: [Google]
161.png
325 KB, 850x680
>>24991504
>wanting to leave your house
>craving social interactions
where in the world do you think you are
>>
I don't mind the suburbs, it's a sanctuary. Had an apartment in the fuckin' city but it was crazy shit all the time. Homeless people screaming until all hours, neighbors blasting music. And then the garbage trucks came out at like 5am, fucking with me with their goddamn noise.

Fuck, some days I couldn't even sleep. Tried to pull the sofa cushions in my bathroom and sleep there. But, no even there, no solace. Would hear the toilet flushes from all over and the water gushing in the pipes. Goddamn.
>>
File: IMG_20150421_205026.jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150421_205026.jpg
110 KB, 640x640
>>24991504
I live in a fairly large city, and I can give some insight.

>crowded
>everything is like $2 more expensive
>traffic is shitty
>lots of people to hang around with
>but if you are a beta, people ignore you a lot
>basement in my house is a single concrete room
>house is almost falling apart
>super secure and jumpy when crime goes up
>never really feel safe

Stick to the burbs kiddo.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.