[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else /aspie/ here? >23 male >high school and community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 300x300
Anybody else /aspie/ here?

>23 male
>high school and community college diploma
>only have a few close friends and all but one are far from me
>constantly daydream and get lost in my head, especially during conversations
>poor social skills, often run convos on auto-pilot
>stiff body language
>never had a real gf and still virgin, don't know how to love which is how I alienated 2 girls i was seeing years ago
>tough time processing words and body language cohesively (which sucks when wanting to know if a girl likes you or not)
>considered extremely good looking, always catch girls looking at me when out
>constantly depressed, have no motivation etc.

I know /r9k/ seems like a hotbed for self-pity and no one seems too eager to improve but is there anybody here who was or still is in a similar position to mine and what did you guys do to overcome your difficulties and become more normie-like? Open to therapies, books, etc.
>>
File: IMG_0974.png (689 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0974.png
689 KB, 720x1280
And best if you wish.

For me it's mine, Spain.
>Literally FUCKED if you are not a normie. Since very young.
>People here are more social than in the US, been studying there. The culture of party is unthinkable for outsiders.
>tfw Mediterranean nature and way of life is shit for you
What are yours?
>>
>>24991501
Basically me apart from never having a gf and still virgin, all of mine broke up with me for the same reason "they didn't see the relationship going anywhere"
>>
>>24991787
Think you got the wrong thread but I'm Canadian so pretty much diet, more liberal U.S. Toronto to be exact, I don't go out too much but I'd kill to have a club scene like in Ibiza. Toronto is cold, misreable, all the women are torn between sociall naive feminazi beliefs or wanting Chad (I'm a /b/ tard and can't believe I just said that), and obsessed with fads/stupid trends.
>>
>>24991889
You doing anything to improve your short-comings? If you have Aspergers, how did you get those women? Kinda tough when, except for honesty I guess, Aspies naturally have all the traits that repulse or disinterest women.
>>
>>24992916
Sorry for the late reply m8, I just know how women work I guess, like my first girlfriend I got when i was 14 the average "emo couple", my second one I was only with for a week all we did before that was meet up get drunk and fuck, my most recent one I actually loved but she grew tired of me I guess always wanting me to be more social and go out to restaurants with her, I was with her for nearly two years. In my experience just find a girl who shares the same basic interests as you, also smoke a bit of weed as edgy as it sounds
>>
>>24993182
Haha I smoke weed pretty much everyday man but thanks for the tip. Also drink and dabble in other drugs like acid, molly/e, shrooms, and coke. Used to do ketamine, fuck that shit now man. May have to cut down because of my depression and anxiety.

I'm much more aware than i was in high school but communication is still rusty and i feel like an emotionless /r9k/. Still living with my family but they can only do so much to help me.
>>
>>24993565
I'm still in college and I live at home, I cannot even cook for myself. I used to watch the simple pickup on youTube and realized that all girls are basically the same, I cannot just go up to random girls unless im drunk but I have at least I think mastered the art of texting them at least
>>
>>24994008
Same boat with the cooking thing, except never really tried I guess. Lacking motivation to change since I have so much trouble socially.
>>
>>24994275
I never tried either, there is no point in chasing girls either desu, I am comfy as fuck just staying in my room doing nothing.
>>
>>24994622
You saying that from experience or prejudice?
>>
>>24994756
Experience, like dont put a girl on a pedestal but if you like a girl and share the same interests go for it
>>
>>24991787
>>Literally FUCKED if you are not a normie.

This is a contradiction.
>>
>>24994893
Started seeing a social worker and hopefully get more outside treatment for my issues. Just wondering what you guys did or do in the meantime to work on your issues?
>>
File: 1449970118115.jpg (185 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449970118115.jpg
185 KB, 1280x720
>want a friendship with playful banter
>can't because I impusively become an over defensive sperg when someone jokes around with me

Just end it all senpai
>>
>>24991501
There is a strict limit to how much you can improve. Personally I am unable to maintain long term relationships of both friendship and romantic origins. Which is funny considering I've reached the point where I am considered a social butterfly but the truth is I can't do anything more then that. It all falls apart once we really start to get to know each other. Can't keep the autism contained apparently or something.

Just incapable of it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.