[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>white guy has sex with a woman of a different race > "What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 300x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 300x189
>white guy has sex with a woman of a different race
> "What a player! Women love his white dick."

>white girl has sex with a man of a different race (particularly a black man)
>"Low-class whore! No white guy will ever want her now."

Explain this double standard.
>>
Women have no use outside of sex. The more they engage in sex acts the less worth they have.

Men have worth outside of sex. The more sex they have has no effect on their worth as human beings.
>>
Think lock-and-key analogy except that there are two types of keys
Keys that are nice, work.
And keys that are rusty and damage the lock when used.
>>
>explain
I don't give a shit. how about that? I got to much of my own bullshit to care about than to get mad at people I don't know having sex with other people I also dont know.
>>
Why is it that if a woman complains about double standards, it's ALWAYS about sex? This is the literal proof that women have life on easymode when the only thing they have a major conplaint about unfairness of the sexes, it's always sex.

Fucking sluts. There's more to life than sex, but it seems to be the only thing you can think about.
>>
>>24990783
>"What a player! Women love his white dick."
LOL

Except a white guy who has to settle for a non-white girl is clearly dropping his standards.
>>
>>24991199
It's because they know the standards are right. But modern women are raised to believe they can do no wrong. So when they are know something they are doing is wrong, they freak out.
>>
>>24990783
Whites are better than other races you tard.
>>
>>24990827
Can you for once talk as if you weren't a sexless freak? You were raised by a woman, all those video games you love playing women contributed to them and so much more. Stop projecting your lack of self worth onto others thanks.
>>
>>24991839
Except he's right. You brought up breeding, and a field that women are massively outnumbered in. Good job proving his point.
>>
>>24991717
someone wants a chromosome for christmas
>>
>>24991950
uh no, you are talking out of your ass, nurturing and breeding is different. he never mentioned breeding either he said sex. Stop being daft on purpose just to try to prove your point, its weak, like you.
>>
>>24991199
That's funny, I don't see any forums where women spend all day complaining about sexually active men?

Seems like it's all you can think about
>>
File: double standards.png (264 KB, 678x5000) Image search: [Google]
double standards.png
264 KB, 678x5000
>"What a player!"
>"What a whore!"
This is a double standard enforced by women. If women don't like this double standard, maybe they should stop congratulating and fawning over players.

Now, OP, I want you to explain the double standards in my image.
>>
File: 1312311.jpg (84 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1312311.jpg
84 KB, 900x675
There is nothing to explain, it is just when people become too frustrated, they lose rationality. I personally believe men that have too much sex with women is equal to a woman having too much sex with a man.
>>
>>24991950
Sorry dude but >>24991839 is definitely right about this one.
>>
>>24991999
Ok, will make addendum. Women are only good for fucking, then dealing with the aftermath.
>>
>>24992062
How do you know? Have you ever talked to one?
>>
>>24990783
I don't know, Stacy. Ask your nigger boyfriend for his opinion
>>
Male's job is to fuck as much as possible to achieve the most offspring. Any sex is a positive.
Woman's job is to breed with the highest quality males to produce the most viable offspring. If she is breeding with suboptimal males then she herself is of low value.
>>
File: 1449644507745.jpg (65 KB, 700x302) Image search: [Google]
1449644507745.jpg
65 KB, 700x302
>>24991999
Nice trips, familiar.
>>
The context you're missing is white society.

The same "double standard" exists in Japan.

It's healthy.
>>
>>24991839
Yeah, because women contribute to society as much as men do. Wake up roastie. You're the weaker gender.
>>
>>24992051
This pretty much, although I suppose it could be argued woman will tend to do such grotesque acts more than men.
>>
>>24992107
How have you not evolved yet? Its almost 2016. If things worked the way you described it then men would be macho, fearless, successful, smart, strong etc etc. Since its their "job"
>>
>>24992085
I think comparing great leaders, scientists, philosophers, etc, in history proves the point easily enough.

>Inb4 There were women too!

Like 12. Maybe.
>>
>>24990783
>"Low-class whore! No white guy will ever want her now."

Sometimes I'm reminded that I live in a different part of the world. I've never heard anyone say that, not even my racist acquaintance.

Men being acclaimed for being a Don Juan seems more universal, though. I guess we're just projecting on them. Wouldn't mind being a 6"7' Chad myself.
>>
>>24992229
>the cherrypicking fallacy can justify all of my points!

of course it can dear
>>
>>24990783
You can take away ethnicity and still have the same question and answer you racist fuck
>>
Double standards don't matter, Because as a man I only look at a woman for her sexual value. I do not care about her personality or anything else just how enjoyable the sex is.

A woman seems to care about my personality, money, sex, and social skills.

A woman will reject a guy because of his personality/financial state/social skills/sex, BECAUSE SHE VALUES THOSE THINGS.

Because I only value SEX, and because the worth of something decreases based on supply, a woman's value decreases if she has sex with people who aren't me.

It's fair
>>
>>24992142
That's funny you would think the stronger gender would have nothing to complain about but all I see you do is whine about how the "weaker gender" is wrecking you left right and centre
>>
File: pineapples.png (370 KB, 430x354) Image search: [Google]
pineapples.png
370 KB, 430x354
>>24990827

What worth do you have my friend?
>>
>>24990783
It's easy for a woman to get sex, it's hard for a man to get sex.
>>
>>24992268
>cherrypicking

Ok hun.
>>
>>24992340
that's men's fault for being sluts. if they could control the thing in between their legs it wouldnt be like this
>>
>>24992311
A true double standard is women who reject men for their looks/personality/charisma while getting mad at guys who reject them because of how many people they slept around.

It's solipsism to think that we have the same standards, but for you to reject people who don't meet your standards while getting mad at someone for not liking you because you don't meet their standards IS a double standard.

Good thing I don't value a woman's intelligence because then I would write any woman off for complaining about this.
>>
>>24992340

>it's hard for a man to get sex.

no its not, you can go find some grotesque slampig right now to fuck you, you just don't know how.
>>
>>24992268
Literally the opposite of cherrypicking. Look a great leaders and scientists as a whole. All of them. Then look at the ratio of of men to women.
>>
>>24991987
You obviously have plenty to spare.
>>
>>24992342
>Using logic to disagree with me? Must be a woman
>>
File: dubs guy.jpg (21 KB, 252x249) Image search: [Google]
dubs guy.jpg
21 KB, 252x249
>>24992111
y-you too famz
>>
>>24990783
>fucking a man
>fucking an animal

explained
>>
>>24990783
>white guy has sex with a woman of a different race
>"race traitor!"
>"poor beta white boy can't fuck a white woman"
wew
>>
>>24992387
Guh-huh, Gee, I wonder why
>>
>>24990783
You are on r9k normie. They hate women for everything they do, even if it's something guys also do.
>>
>>24992387
Just want to let you know that >>24992436
was sarcasm, I know autistic people have a little trouble picking up on it. I'm saying you're cherrypicking.
>>
>>24992313
Not whining. I don't give a shit. I'm trying to help you. Men have drive and vision. Women, most women, do not. Their sole goal in life is to find a great man and have a few kids. I'm telling you to rise above your base instincts. Our don't I guess. And leave the world to the movers. Idgaf.
>>
File: 1417814684263.gif (494 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1417814684263.gif
494 KB, 500x259
>>24992411
Hey now wait a minute, let me check those dubs for ya.
>>
File: bate.jpg (36 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
bate.jpg
36 KB, 699x637
>>24990783

Literally never hear this shit, because I'm not poor and/or uneducated.

>feels so good
>>
If white woman has a nigger baby she is stuck as a single mother with a criminal father in prison or dead
>>
>>24990783
you'll never hear someone say this outside of r9k

as a matter of fact, just disregard 100% of what is said on this board.
>>
>>24992479
I don't think you know what cherry picking means. Or this is bait. I'm leaning towards the latter currently. Explain to me how I'm cherry picking when I'm literally using the word "all".
>>
>>24990783
If you got a key that could open every lock in the world. It's a pretty good key.

But if you have a lock that could be open by every key in the world. It's a pretty bad lock right.
>>
>>24992487
Talking out of your ass as perusal? Without women there would be no society to contribute to. Women stimulate the economy which is why you have the luxury to sit here and complain about women's "lack of contribution".

Men have always been the pioneers, since women were stuck at home with the babies. But have men been able to prove that they are able to rise above their instincts? Absolutely not, they are still controlled by what their penis wants. So if a men can't even do it maybe you should stfu and stop acting so holier than everyone, because you're not
>>
>>24991839
Rostie is getting mad
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>24992581
LE MASTER KEY LE SHITTY LOCK LE LE
>>
>>24990783
Wait, why should men and women be held to the same standard?
>>
>>24992568
Because there is no comprehensive list of "all famous leaders and scientists as a whole." There never has been. You'd be drawing on very recent Eurasian history.

Regardless, you'd be very disappointed in the scientist department, plenty of major breakthroughs by women that you just haven't heard of. The ratio wouldn't favor your argument.

You're right, though, a lot less female leaders, probably due to the millenia-old belief that women aren't adequate leaders (which you yourself hold, by your previous comments).
>>
>>24992621
Not him but it seems like a fair analogy, what's wrong with it?
>>
File: hhnnnng.jpg (182 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
hhnnnng.jpg
182 KB, 816x816
>>24992500
don't want to reply and possibly break the chain, but don't wanna be rude either
>>
>>24992623
Men need to be held to lower standards so people won't look down on you
>>
Not saying I agree with it anymore, but my thought process used to be

Women can only have children once every year or so at the most, so they should pick a white guy as their father because white kids generally succeed in life more. Men can inseminate girls practically endlessly, and a mixed race child has more of a chance at success than a pure bred black kid, but less than a pure bred white kid, thus making it acceptable for a white guy to fuck a non white girl but not acceptable for a white girl to fuck a non white guy.
>>
>>24990783

What's wrong with a double standard?

dindus are dirty.

Plus it's easy as fuck for women to get laid, so it's not an accomplishment.
>>
>>24992699
from an educated point of view double standards are delusional.
>>
>>24992717
don't bother, these people only think they're educated
>>
>>24992642
You don't need a comprehensive list to see how skewed the ratio is. Let's just go by Nobel prize winners then. I haven't looked it up. Here's your chance to prove me wrong. What's the male female ratio? Tell me.

Suggesting women have brought anything close to what men have to this world (with the sole exception of child rearing) is intellectually dishonest.
>>
>>24990783
Black genes are superior.
>>
>>24992739
Most women couldn't do shit until the 20th century u dumbshit
>>
>>24992739
Hey didn't they start awarding the Nobel prize when women weren't allowed to vote? Hmm. Seems like a great, unbiased way to measure human competence

that had better be bait, the fact that you even thought that would be a good way to figure out if "men or women are better" shows how fucking unqualified you are to enter the discussion in the first place
>>
>>24992780
AND WHY DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD BE ANON?
>>
>>24992835
is life this easy when you're this fucking stupid?
>>
>>24992780
>>24992828
Muh oppression.

The fact that these roasties don't see the irony is astounding. How do you think women became second class citizens? Magic? They let themselves be oppressed. They LET themselves become lower than men. They didn't have the drive to resist. All they wanted was to make babies and be taken care of.
>>
>>24992882
>I've run out of arguments so I'm going to call the other guy names.

Stay toasty roastie.
>>
>>24992949
Or, it could've been because America was founded by violent religious people, but, y'know, women's fault obviously
>>24992989
I'm the guy you were arguing with, and I didn't make that post
>>
>>24992949
>How do you think women became second class citizens? Magic? They let themselves be oppressed. They LET themselves become lower than men. They didn't have the drive to resist. All they wanted was to make babies and be taken care of.

wat

so much fucking wat
>>
>>24993221
I'm talking about literally the whole world in all of history. Not just America

>Inb4 that one tropical island in the middle of bum fuck nowhere
>>
>>24993287
>>24992949

If women are so eager to be oppressed, why is feminism?
>>
File: 1443653489480.gif (896 KB, 200x100) Image search: [Google]
1443653489480.gif
896 KB, 200x100
>>24991999
>>24992111
>>24992411
>>24992500

Very nice digits indeed gentlemen
>>
>>24990783
most guys on this website are degenerate hypocrites.
honestly, you expect robots of all people to be rational about women and sex? most of them have never even kissed a girl, much less have sex with them.

this board is absolutely obsessed with sex. that's what happens when you go years, decades without getting a primal, biological release infused into all animals.
>>
>>24992479
This has to be bait. I guess people dont know when theyre retarded
>>
>>24993844
yeah, who does that remind me of? hmm
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.