[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>graduate after 4 years >made 0 connections
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 29e.jpg (10 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
29e.jpg
10 KB, 217x320
>graduate after 4 years
>made 0 connections
>>
original JUST
>>
Who cares about connections?

You are now a certified expert in your field! The cream of the crop, the best!

You belong to an elite community that consist of a few people in the entire world whose ability to perform in a certain area is officially recognised to be better than anyone else's.

You are the God's tool, you are a weapon, an instrument of intelligence and dexterity and you have excess to everything anyone could ever want but only a few get.
>>
>>24991649
>Who cares about connections?
that's how you get a job

>You are now a certified expert in your field! The cream of the crop, the best!
kek, i don't have a 'field'

>You are the God's tool, you are a weapon, an instrument of intelligence and dexterity and you have excess to everything anyone could ever want but only a few get.
not gonna pay the bills without a good job, fagget
>>
File: 1413569451305.jpg (62 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
1413569451305.jpg
62 KB, 363x364
>>24991720
Why don't you apply for a job and use your knowledge you got at uni to perform better than everyone else that applied?
>>
>>24991810
i have been applying for jobs. i just can't get any calls back. it's all
>3-5 years work experience MINIMUM
>>
File: ruhm.jpg (897 KB, 1864x800) Image search: [Google]
ruhm.jpg
897 KB, 1864x800
>>24991916
What did you study?

Bloxx
>>
>>24992027
>inb4 gender studies
>>
>>24992027
economics in the business college.

so a bunch of intro level courses for general business. accounting, finance, management, marketing, microsoft office, etc.

i had no fucking idea what i wanted to do for the rest of my life so i just opted for something generalized.

so i know a little bit of everything. that's where work experience would come in for any specific job but all i have is a bit of web design. i make websites for $15/hr but it doesn't seem like my pay will ever go up because it's an easy job and i could be replaced easily by anyone with half a brain that spends a month learning to code
>>
>>24992171
face it, dude. Soon enough, niggers working at McDonald's will make more than you do now.

God, life is sad.
>>
>>24992247
yep. and i went to the top ranked public uni in my state. i couldn't have gone anywhere else without paying 3-5x as much in out of state costs. tha fuck was i supposed to do, pick a major that requires a degree as certification? most of that is in grad school, like being a lawyer, a doctor, dentist, chemist, etc

http://www.careerprofiles.info/top-100-careers.html

>6 Database Administrator 33,600 $75,390 1.3%
>9 Web Developer 65,740 $77,390 4.7%

literally what i do but i make $15 per hour and i see no reason to believe i will get a raise

JUST
>>
File: nomoregreatdays.jpg (26 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
nomoregreatdays.jpg
26 KB, 500x354
>>24992171
Whatever dude I honestly thought you had some useful knowledge.

You just wasted your learning years because
>muh alcohol
>muh college experience
>Ivy league is a meme
>wah wah I'm too poor to go to a real school

Why didn't you study a trade?
>>
>>24990488
Same here OP. Degree in physics but have lost the motivation to do anything useful in my life. Hence a NEET. Thank god for rich parents, literally the only reason why I can afford to be a NEET
>>
>>24992027

Is this your room? I love it
>>
>>24992418
>Why didn't you study a trade?
i had no idea what i wanted to do with my life. i didn't want to spend all of my effort learning one thing and being stuck with it only to find out it sucks, or i can't get a job with that because the market is oversaturated

oh well, not like i need money for anything more than food and shelter
>>
File: 1408363324799.jpg (88 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1408363324799.jpg
88 KB, 900x600
>>24992694
I picked it up from a thread on /fa/ like a year ago.

I had some more on my pc, this one is from a catalogue thread on /fa/ so nobody that uses 4chan lived in it (probably).
>>
>>24990488
a lot of graduates are in this situation f.am, hence why so many end up in shit jobs that require no degree.
let me guess you're getting rejected left right and centre from grad positions?

+ anyone currently in uni, please, please, network. just fucking do it.
>>
File: 1371339469512.jpg (124 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
1371339469512.jpg
124 KB, 1102x967
>>24990488
Just fucking wipe my existence from the face of the earth lads
>>
>>24992171
Ahahah this was me to a T.

>tfw graduated 2 years ago
>>
If they'd told me that "It's not what you know, it's who you know" was true and not just a meme, I never would have gone to college
>>
>>24994395
Yup. With such intense competition there's really no place for non alphas, man. Post uni life fucking sucks. I was so blissfully ignorant in school
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.