[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom tells me about to WWOOF program >basically you live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
>mom tells me about to WWOOF program
>basically you live on a farm and work for about 6 hours a day in exchange for food and shelter
>look into it
>every farm requires an extensive application with references, prior work history, and wants experienced farmers
>one wanted me to pay them 300 dollars to stay for 6 weeks, working from 7am until 9pm every day
>some of them straight up don't allow males

Why is everything shit?
>>
That sounds horrible, why would I pay to do someone else's work???
>>
>>24990297
why would you wanna do that anyways? I worked on a farm for a year, eventually moved there and lived in a camper. I thought about hanging myself in the barn a lot.
>>
>>24990331

They also wanted me to wear a uniform, have an nice haircut, and be shaved. If i'm living on a fucking farm why can't I be a wild savage?
>>
>>24990297
i just googled wwoof and my sides actually caught fire [laughing crying emoji] [laughing crying emoji] [laughing crying emoji] [laughing crying emoji] [laughing crying emoji] [laughing crying emoji] [laughing crying emoji] [laughing crying emoji] [laughing crying emoji] [laughing crying emoji] [laughing crying emoji] [laughing crying emoji]
>>
>>24990338

I thought it'd be a nice robot lifestyle. Get to live in the wild, get into shape from manual labor, no job, no money. It's like NEETing but at least you're doing something.
>>
>>24990405
It's nice because you don't have to socialize and just do manual labor, but you don't really get in shape I didn't gain that much muscles from doing it sadly.
>>
>>24990297
>wants experienced farmers
Ever gardened before?
Just exaggerate on that a bit and you should be fine.
>>
>>24990357

Sounds like some weird cult bullshit. Ya dodged a bullet.
>>
Just go on Craigslist and try to find a local farm that needs help.

I did this two summers ago. They just wanted me for Summer work, but they ended up needing me for more, and I was a decent worker, so they just kept me. I got lucky, I guess.
>>
>>24990297
>some of them straight up don't allow males
wat
>>
>>24991209
raep farms
>>
File: 1365731970518.jpg (177 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1365731970518.jpg
177 KB, 600x400
>Slave Laborer
>10 years experience
>3 non-work, non-family references
>>
>>24990297
fucking what? I literally just got back from WWOOFing for 2 months and I had absolutely no experience prior. I have no fucking idea where you're looking
>>
File: pepe-isis.png (108 KB, 350x252) Image search: [Google]
pepe-isis.png
108 KB, 350x252
>>24990297
>mom tells me about ISIS program
>basically you live in the desert and kill infidels about 6 hours a day in exchange for food and shelter
>look into it
>every commander requires extensive application form with references, prior jihad history, and wants experienced warriors of Allah
>one wanted me to pay 300 dollars to stay at home and kill infidels in the street in a random attack
>some of them straight up don't allow non-muslims
>>
>>24991209
A way to get laid by clueless chicks who can't into real work. If you ask around sex is rampant in those kinds of things kinda like with hostels.
>>
>>24990357
>>24990297
>>24990405
Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtU5hzfHvd0
>>
File: cuck.png (90 KB, 234x237) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
90 KB, 234x237
>>24992957
>monestarykeks
>>
>>24993338
Literally as far from being kekked as humanly possible. Monasticism is the kekking of the jew.
>>
>>24992957

I've considered it before anon, but I don't know where to even begin finding a community that would take me in.
>>
>>24993464
I guess in a sense that's why we're here.
>r9kfarm when
>>
>>24992957

>can't jack off
>have to read and study
nope.png
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.