[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw all women are evil >tfw you'll never find a cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1450043331247.gif (2 MB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
1450043331247.gif
2 MB, 500x513
>tfw all women are evil
>tfw you'll never find a cute bf to cuddle with

Gay feels thread?
>>
File: 1421242818550.jpg (464 KB, 550x810) Image search: [Google]
1421242818550.jpg
464 KB, 550x810
>tfw 95% of the gays I meet are SJWs
>tfw no moderate, average bf with nice butt
>>
Gay people don't want guys that girls rejected. They want guys that women want.
>>
>tfw not masculine enough for real faggots
>tfw not feminine enough for "I'm not gay" faggots
>>
>>24990390
I know this exact feel
fuck the robot
>>
>tfw older kv
>tfw people make fun of me because they think gay is easy mode
>tfw guys still don't want you if you're ugly
>>
>>24990440
How much have you lowered your standards?
>>
>>24990484
My only standards at this point are that he's white, has no stds and isn't old enough to be my dad.
>>
>>24990536
My standards are lower (except I always was careful with std's). Of course, this was only for guys I was willing to have sex with. Your standards are more what I'd consider bf material. If you're just looking to lose your virginity, I'd take off the "white" part, and just put "no blacks or asians".
>>
>>24990912
What are your standards then?
I'd rather find a bf instead of casual sex. As for the sex part, I'm firm on whites only.
>>
>>24990991
I suppose mine have changed. I tried slut life, but failed miserably. Found a friend with benefits, and now see sex with one person is far better than with a stranger (inb4 "whore", my number is staggeringly low in comparison to most gay guys since I'm still in the single digits).

Used to be:
-I'm not completely disgusted by him

Now I'd only want a bf, so it'd be:
-My type (masculine, decently handsome/Caucasian facial features)
-22-28
-Mostly top but willing to bottom
-We get along

These demands are too high though, hence I don't have a boyfriend. If you want a relationship, I can understand higher standards, but if you just want to lose your virginity, I don't see the point.
>>
File: burgerpants.png (4 KB, 381x381) Image search: [Google]
burgerpants.png
4 KB, 381x381
bateman, is that you? original
>>
>>24991182
I'm not really interested in the slut life. I want to lose my virginity, but to someone I can trust. I don't want to chance it on a normalfag and have to worry about waking up with sores.
>>
>>24991348
Good choice. None the less. If you're standards are higher than you can match, it won't happen.
Like, you better also be white or your demand for a white bf is retarded. If you're ugly and a bottom, you have no hope.
>>
>tfw lose weight for twink-mode
>lose butt
>gain some weight back
>hips and thighs are perfect now
>waist could be slimmer
>butt is better but not as good as hips and thighs

Girls have it so easy I swear
>>
>>24991494
I did this too, but on accident since I didn't want to gain any weight back. Is there a reason most of it goes to the lower body?
>>
>>24991410
They aren't. They're just minimal essentials that correspond to what I am.
I mostly want to bottom so I guess it's wizard life for me.
>>
>>24991523
Fat distribution is all genetics and hormones. You can't control where it goes.
>>
>>24991557
"Mostly" isn't the same as "strictly" which makes it slightly better for you. But it'll still be tough. If you work out a bunch and style yourself like a normal guy, it'll be better, but I'd have to see your face to know for sure.
>>
>>24991688
Face is the worst part. No chance for redemption there.
>>
>>24991770
I'm sorry... I'm in the same boat. So I know your pain. I'm glad you'll keep to your standards. Never lose your virginity to someone you don't like, even if it means becoming a wizard.
>>
>>24991923
Seems like the only route that's open to me, so not a lot of choice anyways.
>>
>>24990263
>tfw forced myself into being bi because women are evil cunts
>tfw guys don't want me either
Was a depressing ride.
>>
>>24990263

What gay feels? It's tfw no bf rather than tfw no gf

Everything else is the same.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.