[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I'm covered in blankets, playing the Sims 4 with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 2048x1447
>mfw I'm covered in blankets, playing the Sims 4 with warm cocoa in hand
>look out the window
>see construction workers slaving away in the cold

Why do wagekeks do what they do?
>>
Clean it then >>24990256
Because they enjoy it and are making a difference to in the world
>>
Don't be mean to them fellow NEET, they think slaving away for shekels is a good way to live life.
>>
>>24990256
>sims 4
Shit taste senpai. You've got all the time in the world and you choose to wastte it.
>>
>>24990256
I would rather do construction work 2bh f4m.
>>
So we elite people can live a comfortable life
>>
>>24990289
Is 3 better than 4?
>>
>>24990289
I just got that latest version with all the DLC. Pretty fun desu
>>
You little bitch pussy. This is what's wrong with the entire system

(ironically I do this same shit with getting stoned and watching netflix though)
>>
>>24990256
because its either work or die here in america, I work or i starve
>>
>>24990256
Some of us enjoy what we do so we are willing to deal with shitty weather. I'm not a construction worker but I am an aircraft mechanic and I can tell you I have worked in the worst weather the world has to offer.
>>
>>24990299
This.

Being a robot is the equivalent to being a lazy nigger
>>
>>24990272
>making a difference in the world
Aka "muh contribution to society". Hey, I dont see anywhere that the world said it wanted us to make a difference.
>>
>>24990330
How? For starters, we're white.

I do nothing but shitpost and listen to music, not hustle and gangbang
>>
>>24990256
Which Sims is the best? I've only played 1 and 2, and I'm looking to get back into it again.
>>
Why aren't wagekeks making androids and AIs do their jobs for them?
>>
>>24990256
Being a NEET fuck-up would tax my mind much more than being a wagekek.

Anyways, I work with 4 black people that I'm cool with. Two of them are constantly roasting each other so it's like I make $10 an hour just laugh all day. I hate working Sundays though.
>>
Can your Sims character get NEETbux?
>>
>>24990256
>work as an overnight stocker for a craft store
>in a heated, comfy building
>0 supervision, even though my bosses are all competent and chill
>almost no interaction with my coworkers, except for when we're on a 15 minute break and again, they're all chill
>since it's a craft store I don't even do much heavy lifting, it's mostly foam and yarn and flowers and shit
>get to work in the middle of the night, no customers, no traffic on the road, no holiday bullshit

I've got the dream shitter job, OP, I'm getting paid to move my body around for a few hours, then I get to come home and enjoy my free time much more than I did when I was NEET. Being NEET is also extremely taxing mentally- the constant guilt and overabundance of free time was absolutely killing me. Some of us are happiest when we can work.
>>
>>24990256
Sims 4 sucks balls
>>
Because I get biochemical rewards for performing tasks in my brain. Same as with vidya, but it engages all my senses, so the rewards are greater.

Sheckelsberg just put thousands of my bux in my account today. That's like when you get a new cowboy hat in the Sims, but my digital numbers can be exchanged for all sorts of things, leading to greater biochem highs.

I Neet half the year, and it's not nearly as much fun. Eventually VR may give work a run for its money, and I'll grab my blanket and set up shop next to you. But not today.
>>
>>24990407
He probably means that you're lazy shits who live off the tax dollars of others and your parents' sympathy/pity.
>>
>>24990272
>they enjoy it
no
>>
>>24990725
As a Jew I do not like your use of the name Shekelberg.
Please refrain.
>>
>>24990770
IMMIGRANTS let in by the elite JEWS make it so that low level jobs pay shit.
So either you work and barely have any money or you don't work and barely have any money.
Not us NEET's faults that the corrupt gubbermint fucked up the country for people without high level training.
>>
>>24990835
You could go to the south for farming jobs. Mexicans can't work those in some states since immigration has gotten tighter.
>>
>>24990835
Kek. Blaming the government for all your problems. NEETs really are niggers.
>>
My man makes thirty-five dollars an hour pouring and finishing concrete. It keeps him tan and muscular. He has a strong sense of camaraderie with the guys and derives pride from what he does.

We never pay for gas because he has a company gas card, so he just fuels up all of our vehicles with it.

Then in the winter he gets to stay home and collect fat unemployment checks until spring time.
>>
>>24990256
Is it not a bit ironic your creating the Sims and following their life ambitions, following them through marriage, promotions etc all while sitting on your ass doing nothing yourself.

Fucking kek
>>
>>24990803
Ok. Goyimberg then
>>
>>24990971
I hate hot weather so moving south doesn't work well for me.

>>24991008
Just the truth.
Back in the olden days a man could work a low level job and buy a house in 1 or 2 years.
Now... good luck even saving up for a decent car after 10+ years work.
>>
File: 1450056555411.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1450056555411.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
>>24990835
muh juice
the only thing jews did wrong was the frankfurt school
>>
>>24990256
Is sims 4 any good f.a.m?
>>
I am seeking night and weekend work in Construction OP.

I work full time hours and study full time Construction Management.

We do this because we are driven to succeed in life. We want to become successful and are willing to take crap roles if it returns the experience and knowledge we are seeking.

I used to be NEET and I have learned more social skill, life skills and valued work skills in my last 2 years working as a junior project manager then 16 years at being a NEET.

You life does not progress as a NEET it is pretty much put on hold while everyone else passes you by.

Right now I'd love to work night shifts are some type of foreman
>>
>>24990779
For a fact, I do enjoy it, it's part of my fetish, neet.

How do you pitiful neets respond to someone like me?
>>
>>24991127
and remove the gold standard
and devalue are money by 99%... and steal billions and billions and billions using the fed reserve... and many other things.
its not all jews either obviously just call them evil rich people or whatever.

Also the current social justice trends that demonize the ethnicity and people that built the country.
>>
Same here sempai, there have been construction workers in my street for the last several months now, sometimes they even talk to me when I go outside

I'm currently NEET, and if I ever had to do construction work for a living I'd seriously rather kill myself
>>
>>24990256
Physical work actually makes you feel less cold so long as you aren't sweating.
>>
File: 1394351989107.jpg (5 KB, 262x193) Image search: [Google]
1394351989107.jpg
5 KB, 262x193
>>24991127
>the only thing jews did wrong was undermine western civilization
>>
>NEETS shit on wagekeks
>without Wagekeks, there'd be no NEET bux
When everybody's NEET, nobody will be.
>>
File: George-Lopez-Hey!.jpg (27 KB, 631x300) Image search: [Google]
George-Lopez-Hey!.jpg
27 KB, 631x300
>>24991342
We can build robots to do most low level jobs already.
You'd best believe that.
>>
>>24990649
That sounds like shit its still constant work
>>
>>24991158
Define progress. I don't consider giving 1/3 of your life to a company and buying useless bullshit as progress.
>>
>>24990256
>Sims 4
Shit. I thought the suicidal NEET thing was a joke, but that's some serious self loathing.
>>
File: subway artist.png (421 KB, 1206x793) Image search: [Google]
subway artist.png
421 KB, 1206x793
Oh look, more NEETs bragging about sucking bennies from wagekek's dick.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.