[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North-american normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Are north-american normies the BIGGEST normies of all?

You could say they dictate what's trendy and cool, and so normies all around the world follow them. They're usually the most stupid and vapid, tend to be more spoiled than your average non-north-american normie, and they started normie twitter/instagram culture.

Thoughts?
>>
Yes, I've lived in both north america and Europe and it was even harder for me to fit in with American normalfags
>>
>>24990000
Any stories, anon?
>>
Mexico is in North America but they seem less normie.
I guess they're more trendy normies.
>>
>>24990036
Tacos are normie food
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 659x659
>>24990000
Damn some digits anon.

Regarding American normies. I think a lot of it has to do with how a lot of American culture is about individuality through commonality and mass production of ideas/items/whatever.

K pop and anime are really popular here, but only has a fetishized commodity to be comprtamentalized and sold. And then those countries are worshipped as a weird fetish of the thing.

And other countries do it to us too I'm sure but is it even possible to do more than we do to ourselves?

Idk
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.