[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'm a robot too!" >has friends >has a gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: 8be.jpg (8 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
8be.jpg
8 KB, 251x242
"I'm a robot too!"
>has friends
>has a gf
>had sex
>has both a mom and a dad that aren't ashamed of him
>has graduated from high school/college
>has a job

"Oh, but all that doesn't matter since I'm depressed and is always hard on myself!"

What's wrong with people?
>>
>>24989932
Don't tell me you're jealous OP. God you people are such fucking losers.
>>
>>24989975
Then why go to this board?
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>24989975
why are you here? REEEE normie get out
>>
>>24990009
>>24990061
Because you people make me feel better about myself, there are more normies here than you think.
>>
>>24989975
Stop, youre trolling, just stop its not funny you little shit
>>
>>24990094
>there are more normies here than you think.
You think we don't know that? Why do you think we say this board is a lost cause? Because you faggots are shitting it up.
>>
>>24989932
There are a lot of stupid faggots that think they have depression.

Also retards like these >>24989975 that don't know their place or any hobbies and want validation of some sort.
>>
i've been coming to this board since long before most of you. i (being a 25yo virgin) don't call myself that and i don't see why anyone would do so, unless they're joking in some way. it's very weird
>>
>>24990104
>>24990131
>>24990140
I'm the one trolling? I'm well aware that this board is just one big bullshit meme. Nobody who sits at home all day without friends shits themselves and is also capable of posting about it online and acting as if they're proud of it. You guys aren't even pissed off with me it's all part of the act.
>>
>>24990216
why would we get pissed if its true? we've just accepted our lifes of being robots
>>
>people whose existence isn't a vortex of shame, loneliness, and self-hatred
why even live?
>>
>>24990216
We're "proud" of it because it's all we'll ever be. Not like you would understand though, normalshit. Since you got everything sweet instead of sour like us.
>>
>>24989932
>OMG THIS GUY ISN'T AS PATHETIC AS ME

>SEE I AM MORE OF A LOSER, SEE? SPIT ON MY TINY DICK, SLAP MY ACNE-RIDDEN FACE. I AM A LOSER I AM THE BIGGEST LOSER HERE
>>
File: image.jpg (572 KB, 863x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
572 KB, 863x1300
>>24990216
>this is what normalfags actually believe
>>
>>24990401
Go back to Facebook.
>>
>>24990376
>got everything sweet instead of sour
It doesn't work like that, I was bullied countless times when I was younger yet I was able to surround myself with good people. I've learnt that most people will treat you the same way you treat them. What happened in your life that made you so bitter? Do you not realise you have the power to turn things around? It is a slow but rewarding process.
>>
Does having a gf and not being a virgin makes any difference? I'm still a loser no matter what changes. I'll be an undergraduate for few years to come, I still drink vodka daily to make myself feel better, I use anime and games for escapism. Does that make me better than any of you? No, it does fucking not.
>>
>>24990423
How do you know I'm australian?
>>
>>24989932
people who have all of these don't know what it is like to be depressed

keeping in touch with people like that requires motivation

"waa waa i'm depressed" the normies cry, as they overuse the term

i wonder if any of them have actually attempted suicide.
>>
>>24990472
>I was able to surround myself with good people.
Good for you. I wish I had that.
>>
>>24990508
>i wonder if any of them have actually attempted suicide.

It's obvious you just want attention.

Hang yourself properly or tie cinderblocks to your feet and jump off a bridge. Make this last attempt a successful, for once in your miserable life.
>>
>>24990472
dude normie advice lmao
>>
>>24990492
It makes us lesser than you, normie scum.
>>
>>24990492
Those two are definitely normalfag status. No if, ands, or buts about it. Maybe we could slide the others but the gf and sex is not passible. You are a normie.
>>
>>24990531
Typical normie showing their empathy to those less fortunate than them.
>>
>>24989975
Can you go to www.reddit.com where there's a lot of people like you please.
>>
>>24990515
>>24990537
I think there are more good people than bad. It's all about showing respect for you fellow man. If someone treats you badly then cut them off. Perhaps that's what happened to you guys, you were mean and so the people you interacted with cut you off.
>>24990508
I agree, depression is an overused term and it's not something that is fully understood by anybody. People who say they are depressed because they are feeling down at the time can be very insulting to those who have been diagnosed.
>>
>>24990601
>Typical normie showing their empathy to those less fortunate than them.

You criticized "normies" for not attempting suicide yet you're obviously a typical tumblr-gurl that wants to look like "ohh im so depressed i attempted suicide".

if you really wanted to kill yourself you wouldn't take no for an answer.
>>
>>24990605
Bookmarked! thanks man I'll check it out later
>>
>>24990662
And don't use our memes there plz.
>>
Am I still a normie if I only have one of those things?
>>
>>24990738
Which one?

Yes if it's sex and it was only coz you were raped or had sex with a fat and gross hooker or your mom brought you to have sex with your churches office lady.
>>
>>24990762
its friends, not close ones that I could actually talk to , but some people to hang out with.
>>
>>24989932
>has friends
i have friends but thyre not true ones
>has both a mom and dad that arent ashamed of him
i have both but theyre ashamed of me
>have a job
I have a shitty job
Im still a virgin and ive never had a gf
>>
>>24989932
if you're mentally broken beyond repair, simply being given nice things in life (the things you greentexted) won't make you feel better. you think they would, but that's because you yourself don't currently have these things
>>
>>24990626
>I think there are more good people than bad.
I used to believe that too.

>It's all about showing respect for you fellow man.
I wish that was a thing.

>If someone treats you badly then cut them off. Perhaps that's what happened to you guys, you were mean and so the people you interacted with cut you off.
Yes, it's all our fault. Not theirs.
>>
>>24990131
>tfw realizing that /r9k/ truly is a lost cause

where can I go that's similar to 2013-14 /r9k/? don't say wizardchan, I want a place without overbearing HotPockets
>>
>>24990501

so 1nnocent
>>
>>24990798
Eh sure you're fine as long as your friends aren't too normie and don't invite you out too often
>>
>>24989932
I am not a robot. I mainly lurk.
>>
>>24990216
>I'm well aware that this board is just one big bullshit meme

there are people who actually believe this? I for one wasn't just "memeing" when I posted all those manchild/tendies greentext stories, I may have been exaggerating slightly but the premise was accurate

if anything /r9k/ is like some kind of reverse Poe's Law, where people who are actually retarded find themselves in the presence of those who are only pretending
>>
>>24989932
>has friends
Yeah, 2 tops which don't really care enough to ask of my well being most of the time
>has a gf
Virgin till 22. I still feel like I've missed everything in my younger years and now it doesn't really matter anymore since I can't go back and change it.
>had sex
Meh
>has both a mom and a dad that aren't ashamed of him
Alcohol dad. Mentally abusive childhood. Parents always told me I am worth nothing. Kicked me out few years ago because they wanted to invest in another house and figured the fact that I was under the same roof (even with a job) costs a lot of money
>has graduated from high school/college
Shitty horrible school system. Do not want to have anything to do with it again. I am not having any children unless I relocate. The thought of putting them through the same school system as I did is horrifying.
>has a job
One which I've started since I was 19 so I could have any money. Been overworked like fuck and I can feel myself aging physically from all the stress.

Life is shit anon. You cannot fool me with positive thoughts.
>>
>>24990869
Maybe 4+4 chan?
>>
>>24990943
You sound like a normalfag, I'm sorry.
>>
>>24990976
what boards?
>>
>>24989932
But I like you guys. I don't want to leave...
>>
>>24991574
Its okay anon, noone is making you leave as long as you are a pretty chill guy.
>>
>>24989932
How's your night going, anon? I'm sure you're really happy with life huh?

my girlfriend is coming over in a few hours and we're going to stay up all night watching movies and cuddling.
>>
>>24991760
Admit it you fucktard. You are going to have sex arent you? Sicko.
>>
>>24991760
have fun functioning on a lack of sleep, fucker
>>
>>24989932

>the current year
>still autisticly clinging to this notion that r9k means you literally need to identify with some vaguely defined notion of being a robot (total fucking loser)

Like it or not, this board has ALWAYS been about OC. You can cling to your fantasies about it being a hugbox for omegas as much as you like, but it doesn't make them true.
>
>>
>>24991076
Well 8s /r9k/ is very slow but it's like a time machine into 2013 /r9k/. There's tons of boards there. I like /kind/
>>
File: 2000px-Aten.svg.png (152 KB, 2000x850) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Aten.svg.png
152 KB, 2000x850
>People caring this much about what being a robot is
>People having a pissing contest to see who is the biggest loser
>People having a sense of pride for being a robot
>Not realizing that this is tumblr tier retard shit

Welcome to /r9k/ fags.
>>
>>24989932
>I got lucky so you might too!
>>
>>24990216
>You guys aren't even pissed off with me it's all part of the act.
>implying I wouldn't press a button to make you drop dead without a second of a thought
You are a meme brought to life.
>>
>>24992429
and yet there's no OC to speak of...
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.