[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I have a tested iq of 140 and everyday people call me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1431761210101.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1431761210101.png
21 KB, 900x900
>tfw I have a tested iq of 140 and everyday people call me a retard and an idiot on this website whenever I post
>tfw I'm 19 but sometimes people call me kid and claim that I am underage

What the fuck. People get so angry at each other and start namecalling instead of making accurate judgments on each other. I try to make thoughtful posts and people tell me to stop pretending to be intelligent. I make a thread with a specific topic which might get 20 replies. Conversely, I make a thread about a broken coffee cup and it gets hundreds of replies. There is a lesson in this, appeal to the average Joe if you want attention. Just post memes and make very general threads.
>>
100% Chance OP is from reddit.
>>
>being so insecure about being insulted on a Malaysian tree planting image board that you make a thread about it

I don't think you belong here friend
>>
>>24989766
There we go again. I'm not from reddit

>>24989781
Who said I was insecure about it?
>>
>>24989723
>I have 140 IQ
>Caring about being insulted by lonely KV neetbux original memers..

>There is a lesson in this, appeal to the average Joe if you want attention. Just post memes and make very general threads.

un-ironicly replying to OP, upvote please.
>>
>>24989998
I don't care about the insults, they are not accurate. Why would I be insulted by someone calling my stupid if I know for a fact that I am not? Or someone saying that I am underage when I am not? It is just frustrating that people would rather make these crumby insults than actually replying to what I am saying. It really is frustrating and that is the point of this thread. It is not to say that I am insecure.
>>
>>24989723
You are a frogposter in 2015, almost 2016
I cannot believe you have a 3 digit iq, in base 10 at least
>>
>taking OP seriously
>>
>>24990113
Yes this is a serious post. How common it is to try to discredit a post before actually challenging the content of it. This is another example of that.
>>
I feel like I am truly alone, not even being able to fit in with this board and in general this website. And it has nothing to do with IQ, I have talked with many other high IQ people on this site, people smarter than me, who fit in fine. I just have a different personality than the people here.

I believe, besides in genetic quarks and the way we were raised, that our personality is based on our life experiences and the things we do in our free time, the friends we have, etc. When I started reading more my personality changed. Now I write out these long analytical posts that no one likes. I am a new person who doesn't belong anymore. Don't you sympathize with the lonely man?
>>
Emotional intelligence =/= academic intelligence
>>
>>24989723
"tested iq" you mean memorado?
anyone doing the memorado "iq test" can get 134 easily.

try taking a real iq test. i can tell by how you compose your posts you do not in fact have a iq of 140

quit being a dipshit and trying so desperately to stand out, you aren't special.
>>
>>24990584
I was tested by a psychologist
>>
What kind of posts do you make ?throw some good thiughts at me op
>>
>>24990702
Well the other day after reading a chapter in one of my books I was thinking about how knowing is what prevents you from learning new things. If you know something with conviction, then all you are doing is shutting yourself off from new information. If you care about the truth you seek it, even if it means that you were previously wrong. So, a good mindset to have is that you really don't know anything absolutely, and that keeps you open to learning new things.
>>
And I have some errands to run, so I'm off for a while.
>>
>>24989723
>Just post memes and make very general threads.
sounds exactly like /sp/
>>
>>24990077
even so, if you weren't butt-blasted about being insulted then you wouldn't have seen the need to make an entire thread about it
>>
>>24990078
are you new here, friend? you do realize that this is a board for frogposting?
>>
>>24989723
TLDR: op is whiny bitch whos feelings are hurt.
>>
>>24989723
>I try to make thoughtful posts
you can't make thoughtful posts on this board, its too satire
>>
>had IQ test by two psychologists because my mom wanted to know
>got 158 and 160
>my dad was tested as 160 in the past
Runs in the family I guess.
I have never mentioned it anywhere but right here right now because I feel IQ is pointless.
>>
What do you guys think IQ actually measures? I believe it measures a certain type of logistical thinking, but not necessarily overall intelligence.
>inb4 low IQ detected
>>
It is clear enough that some people will try hard to act intelligent as an insecurity. But I write my posts, which get such negative responses, because I enjoy it. I feel inspired to write them. I love books, knowledge, and wisdom. That is my hobby. Now I really got to go, bye.
>>
>>24989723
I know what you mean, people on here shit on me all the time because I'm a 5'10" manlet. I have a very high IQ (untested but I built my own clock when I was 14)
>>
>>24991347
cool clock anon
>>
>>24989723
I've got a psychologist tested iq of around 133. My memory and whatnot were lacking as I recall. They tacked on an IQ test when the college I was going to wanted me to get retested for ADHD.

Point being, don't be autistic with your intelligence. Use it for banter, etc. Don't use it just for attention, that doesn't work. Using your "amazing" IQ to get friends/attention just makes you look immature or pretentious.

Of course appealing to the average Joe gets you attention. Your average person acts more adhd that someone with the disorder when it comes to complex analytical thought. You just have to deal with that.

People calling you kid has to do with the way you type or act, nothing to do with how smart you are. You could be the most intelligent person ever and still be as naive as fuck.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.