[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I managed to get a date over some shitty german version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1437427975161.jpg (21 KB, 217x317) Image search: [Google]
1437427975161.jpg
21 KB, 217x317
Today I managed to get a date over some shitty german version of tinder.
Did I fuck up? I don't really know.
Here's the story. It's a bit long maybe, don't read it if you don't want to, I don't care:

>pick her up at the train station
>drive to a neighbour town
>in the car make her compliment that she looks good
>"hehe, thanks"
>smalltalk whole drive, arrive, go into a cafe, get orders
>smalltalk, ask her a few things and let her talk
>talk for about 2 hours (70-80% of the time she is talking)
>always look her in her eyes while talking
>a short speaking pause, look each other into the eyes for literally 10 seconds
>after that she seems a bit nervous, keep trying to look into her eyes
>she looks left, looks quick at me, then looks right
>it goes on for about 15 minutes, still talking though
>seemed like she was checking if I was still looking and then nervously looked away
>pay, leave, go back to the car
>drive her home to the small village she lives in
>we both get out and I ask "How about wo go around for a bit?"
>"Yeah sure, I can show you a bit of my village"
>walk for 5 minutes, there is a small 'park'
>she says "this park is actually pretty cute, we can go on there"
>go there, there is a bench, I say "let's sit down for a bit"
>"yeah sure"
>at this moment wanted to take her hand, but I just didn't fucking do it
>talking for 20 minutes
>she mentions that it's cold
>look at watch, and say "let's go back"
>we start to go, I walk on the left from her

1/2 cont.
>>
2/2

>say "you just said you were cold. Gimme your hand"
>gives me right hand
>"Come on, give me your other"
>she starts giggling
>I say "That's what I've beein waiting for"
>more giggling, go back to her house
>"you don't need to bring me directly to the door" (there was a bit of a gateway to her house)
>was always thinking to that point if I should just go in for a kiss or not
>we hug, she says "was a good evening", respond "yeah of course",
>didn't have the balls to do it
>she was going and I asked "When are we seeing each other again?"
>"let's discuss over mobile", "yeah okay"

So what do you guys think? I can't intepret the last thing she said. making up for another meeting over whatsapp or whatever. Because it seemed she liked it when I took her hand and were going back. To be fair it's pretty late and she has to get up very early tomorrow.
I just don't fucking know guys. I literally just got home. When should I chat with her and ask for another meeting?
I only just send her a good-night message.
Did I fuck up?

Also
>tfw no HHKV anymore
>tfw KV only
feels axactly the same tbqh
>>
>>24989712
>Did I fuck up
yes
>>
>Did I fuck up?
No idea, I've less experience than you. Ask on adv or something
>>
You did fine. Kiss next date.
>>
The fuck are you asking for date advice on r9k?

You were already in uncharted waters when you left the house
>>
Sounds like you did good actually.

She wouldn't have asked when she gets to see you next if she wasn't into you.

Good job, OP, set something up for the near future and as long as you don't fuck up completely you will get your kiss and more than likely a third date
>>
>>24989745
Correct
>>24989943
>>24990810
Lmao, he fucked up. He should have kissed her. Rejection doesn't matter after ALL that date, you just have to go for it. Now, that shitty response could mean anything. Maybe you are lucky or maybe you are not.
One thing's for sure: I bet you could have fucked her then, but you'll never know...
>>
>>24990958
I've fucked every girl I've gone on a date with and I've made it a point to not make a move the first date

Different strokes for different folks, obviously, but from my experience he is going to be just fine
>>
File: 134541631345.jpg (17 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
134541631345.jpg
17 KB, 200x230
>>24990810
Maybe you didn't understand. I asked her when we could see each other again.

Also, she saw my "goodnight" message about an hour ago but didn't response.
Feels bad tbqh.
>>
>>24991375
O shit misread that.

Yeah man hard to say, but not too promising
>>
>>24991692
any advice when I shoul text her? Tomorrow?
This feeling of uncertainness feels pretty bad even by now familia.
But I don't know how long I should wait to ask her out again. I don't wanna look like a beta male.

>mfw asking for such advice on /r9k/
>>
>>24989712
Can you tell me how you talked to her/how you kept the conversation going? It's a skill I think most robots lack
>>
>will we see each other again
>discuss on mobile

There isn't going to be a second date. move on.
>>
File: IMG_0974.png (689 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0974.png
689 KB, 720x1280
Same here. Where are you from? Women in Spain are fine with it as long as the date was good.
>>
>>24991819
Do your best to give it at the very least one day. Coming across as needy or clingy would only make you look weak to her.

What you should do is focus on fonding someone else on that same app. And then text this other girl in several days, nothing really to lose at this point.
If you managed to find one girl worth meeting then chances are good that you can find another one
>>
>>24991826
Tbqh I don't know. I asked her a lot of questions and she just kept on talking and jumped on other things on her own. There were often talking pauses which felt weird. I don't know what to talk myself. I guess if you try, just go for asking her question to avoid talking yourself.
I'm just as you at this point.
>>
>>24992000
Hahaha. You sound like a freak, boy. Not gonna lie. The girl was also a little shy and nervous and didn't know how to keep on with the date to not hurt your feelings. Awkwardness is BAD af. Not responding back your messages? It's over bro.
You should have gone for the kiss. Maybe it would have changed her mind.
>>
>>24989712
Hi Flonch.
>>
>>24992000
Nice digits
>>24992108
Rude desu
>>
>>24992108
brief periods of awkward quiet are perfectly normal.

>>24991819
wait a day. when you text her, ask her how she's doing, make a joke, try and develop a text banter. it's easier than in real life, you have more time to think of a response. wait until you've developed a conversation to ask her on the next date, and when you do, have an idea of when and what to do and offer it. preferably leaving some wiggle room for schedules. if she's interested you'll know.

not kissing her may or may not have been a mistake (depends on the circumstances, and really only you can judge this), but either way it shouldn't be a deal breaker. do it next time, though. if the situation never occurs, it's because she isn't into it. but again, you'll know.

enjoy the memory, op. it really sounds like you did fine.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.