[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what crazy pills do you take r9k? Im taking pic related right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 20151213_145414.jpg (1 MB, 2612x1959) Image search: [Google]
20151213_145414.jpg
1 MB, 2612x1959
what crazy pills do you take r9k?

Im taking pic related right now

I was on xanax too but my doctor wont give me anymore
>>
>>24989473
jewpills are bad shit

don't take
>>
>>24989473
i am on notryptyline but before i was on prozac and venlafaxine but developed a tolerance.
>>
>>24989489
they make me able to sleep and not hear voices telling me to kill myself all the time
>>
>>24989514
good luck getting off of them

is your dick still working?
>>
>>24989537
yea I fap 4-5 times a day

also they are easy to get off of you just taper your dose
>>
Is Zoloft a crazy pill?

What the fuck is xanax btw, always hearing about it but never know what it does.
>>
>>24989564
its a benzo that makes you feel good and not anxiety
>>
>>24989564
zoloft is an entry level crazy pill
>>
File: 20141126_180615.jpg (773 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
20141126_180615.jpg
773 KB, 2448x3264
i take these

inb4 someone says something about my handwriting I have really bad tremors
>>
File: Finny.png (119 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Finny.png
119 KB, 600x500
based phenibut
>>
Going to the doctor in a day or two, family is making me so I don't kill myself, to get anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds.
Should I not take them? I have been hearing on this board a lot that they fuck you up, really bad.
I would rather feel that be a completely numb zombie, honestly.
I also hear things about zaps, what are those?
Not sure if I want to take this shit, anti-anxiety is fine cause it just chills you out, but SSRIs seem to fuck you up.
>>
>>24990001
try them
also the brain zap thing is when you stop taking your meds cold turkey it feels like an electric shock in your head
>>
>>24990071
It takes a month or so to kick in right? And they don't always work?
I'm not sure if I should. I'm fine with being depressed as hell, it's better than being a numb zombie.
I like to write when I'm feeling awful. If I don't have highs or lows anymore I'll be a completely empty person, it sounds terrible.
>>
>>24990071

Experiencing this right now, shit sucks.
>>
>>24990126
they wont make you a zombie unless you are taking nuclear doses and they take a while to build up in your system

anti psychotics are what make you a zombie
>>
>>24990156
take your meds
lower your dose a little bit every week
>>
>>24990167
Ah, that makes sense. Well thank you for the guidance anon, I will try them then.
>>24990156
How often do they happen? Do they hurt?
>>
I'm up to 100 mg of Lamictal now, and 125 in two weeks
My doctor also gave me an SSRI today to try but I can't remember the name
I was on Saphris shortly, I forgot I was supposed to take it at night and took it one morning before school. I could barely make it up the stairs and passed out in my second class. The worst part it was in college so I just looked like a huge faggot for showing up at all
>>
>>24990156
M3 2 m8, thanks for the friendly reminder
>>
>>24990001
its a gamble, for some its a miracle drug that changes their life completly so they become normal faggots

and for others it makes their lives more miserable and more prone to suicide.

If your life is already shit why not.
>>
>>24990190

I flushed them 2 days ago

>>24990202

Frequently, it just feels really weird.
>>
>>24990318
why
call your doctor and get prescribed more
going cold turkey is very dumb
>>
>>24989473
Zoloft, 5th day on it
Cant fap
Anyone else ever take it?
>>
>>24990375
I took it
its the starter level ssri

tell your doctor if you want your dick to work tho not fapping all the time might be a good thing
>>
went without meds from last spring until last week and felt fine, but seasonal affective disorder is back so I'm taking Trintellix to get me through the winter without sleeping 20 hours a day

winter depression sucks
>>
File: seroquel-side-effects.jpg (46 KB, 499x407) Image search: [Google]
seroquel-side-effects.jpg
46 KB, 499x407
>>24989473
600mg for bipolar ii
>>
a shotgun to the mouth would be the perfect anti-depressant for me.
too bad the guns are hard to get in europe.

you americans can just blow ur brains out if u feel like it, what a freedom.
>>
>>24990375
I had the same issue on zoloft. I stopped taking it because it became really hard to fap. It took me so much longer to get hard then usual
>>
>>24990681
just hang yourself
>>
>>24990225
What do you take the Lamictal for?
>>
>>24990339

I don't care about my well being. I've done it before with the same pills, I just got the zaps and bouts of crying but that's it.
>>
>>24989794
Get on propranolol my man, as soon as I told my psychiatrist I had bad tremors she prescribed it and the tremors have gone WAY down ever since.

I take
>lithium
>abilify
>bupropion
>propranolol
>ambien
it's a lot but it keeps me from getting manic, stabilizes my mood, keeps the paranoia down, helps me sleep and keeps me from shaking like a leaf.
>>
>>24991058
I was on it for a while it did not seem to help
>>
>>24991097
that's a real fucking shame, sorry to hear that
>>
>>24989501
On venlafaxine currently myself. And some anxiety-related medication I can never bother to remember the name of, since they change pretty frequently.

Gotta love /inferiorgenetics/, both physically and mentally.
>>
>>24990782
well then carry on with your self destruction
>>
fucking loonys go away
>>
>>24992639
I refuse to see this as the last post ITT
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.