[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /losing it/ tonight? I havent spoken for about a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 645x773
Anyone else /losing it/ tonight?

I havent spoken for about a week and have spent all the time inside with only cigarette breaks. No one replies to my shitposting on other boards and my attention span is like 5 seconds atm so cant watch any videos or anything. Just shitposting F5 F5 F5 F5 refridgerator cigarette F5 cigarette.
Cant and dont even feel like wanking since i broke my foreskn jerking all day
>>
>>24989272
Sounds like you need someone to talk to.
>>
>>24989450
Who? I dont have anybody
>>
File: 1446922600808.gif (366 KB, 384x356) Image search: [Google]
1446922600808.gif
366 KB, 384x356
>>24989450
this

r9k is the right place for this. talk to us sad anon
>>
>>24989480
Well what should i talk about? I have no interests or life. Thank u tho
>>
>>24989471
You could talk to anyone willing to have a serious discussing, but the threads always get fucked up by others in the end. If you really want to talk about it with people just try to give someone your skype or steam or whatever the fuck and talk about it there, I'm sure many people on here would be willing to talk to you. Hell I'd be willing to talk to you to be honest..
>>
>>24989524
You don't talk about your interests, you probably don't have any because you feel too shitty. That's why you need to talk to people..
>>
>>24989534
>skype
That would be extremely awkward

Im feeling better and less agitated already for the attention thanks
>>
File: toilet_gondola.jpg (50 KB, 365x326) Image search: [Google]
toilet_gondola.jpg
50 KB, 365x326
Weak bitch, I haven't left my house in 5 years and became mute. Can't even compete 2bh pham
>>
>>24989594
You can just use chat on skype you know, I don't mean actually calling.
>>
>>24989605
What lead to that situation?
>>
>>24989524
try meditating and listening to lectures on philosophy like buddhism and shit
this is what helped me get through depression and acquire a happy life after NEETing out for years

here have some inspiration :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I
>>
>>24989633

Schizophren14
>>
>>24989623
I'll consider making skype friends in the future. Even that feels a bit too much right now to be honest
Thanks
>>
>>24989671
It's not being friends, just to add people you can talk to to feel better. It will help both sides considering you'll most likely be speaking to people that feel just as shit as you do.
>>
>>24989272
Every time I got outside for a cigarette I have to run into someone/make eye contact/small talk, I hate this shit, literally every time I open my apartment door there's someone there. It's driving me insane.

Either my timing is really bad or it's the universe telling me to stop smoking/going outside.
>>
>>24989671
Forgot to add: explaining to other people what is wrong and what happened to you forces you to put it into words and that helps you feel better afterwards.
>>
>>24989654
Shit im sorry
>>
>>24989693
Fucking tell me about it. Worst is running into neighbour in the middle of the night.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.