[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you think about the girl you liked in highschool and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20151209-WA0020.jpg (87 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151209-WA0020.jpg
87 KB, 640x640
>tfw you think about the girl you liked in highschool and you got the feeling she liked you too, but you never made your move because too beta/afraid of rejection
>see her today with her chad bf
>>
its my senior year, im 18
>inb4underageb&
im not sure why im so afraid to make a move on the girl i like. its not that im afraid of rejection its just that...
what should i do i really have no idea what i would say if i ever made a move on her, time is running out for me
>>
>>24989250
I saw that picture posted on my university yik yak with some normie comment about finals. Stop posting pepe you normie fuck
>>
>>24989358
you just got to accept that the normies post pepe.
>>
I confessed to her and she didn't feel the same way. I was fucked for a few months whenever I saw her but eventually got over it. I don't regret it.
>>
who gives a fuck you faggot normie
>>
>>24989325
Shut up you're obviously underage. Rather much so too,
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.