[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there is a girl >she works in a bar >start going there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1449597753438.gif (2 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1449597753438.gif
2 MB, 720x720
>there is a girl
>she works in a bar
>start going there regularly
>manage to start chatting somehow
>she's into anime and other loser shit I love
>never had a gf, can't tell if a girl likes me or I'm just deluding myself because she speaks to me and treats me like a normal human- except when its painfully obvious because the girl is even more socially retarded than me
>can't stop myself from interpreting everything she does as a sign I have a chance with her
>despite knowing perfectly that I'm wrong
>spend time imagining my neet, ogre faced, bald self going on dates with an high QI girl ten years younger than me with a uni career into economics before her, despite knowing its all a lie
>start enjoying the pain coming from constantly torturing yourself with impossible delusions
I don't know what to think of myself anymore. have I gone past the final boundary? the point where happiness and sadness become blurred? is this soul masochism? am I even really alive? or I'm just the fruit of the imagination of my real self that lives secluded deep inside my brain?
>>
Ask her out somewhere then goddamn. Just keep in mind shes paid to be nice and flirt with people so they come back.
>>
>>24989488
That's out of question, even if she would say yes I have absolutely no idea on what to do. she talks to me because I've become extremely good at pretending to be normal.
>>
>>24989818

If it's out of the question then that means there's no possibility. If there's no possibility of anything happening then there's no point in worrying over it.
>>
>>24989818
Pretending to be normal actually is being normal
>>
>>24989818
You already lost.

Just play some games and take your mind off it. I also suggest never going back to that girl.
>>
>>24989997
I know. I keep going to her because I started to enjoy the suffering
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.