[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 720x960
I hate myself. Everytime I meet a girl I like, I always end up friend zoning myself. I've known this girl for 3 months. And we've been flirting a bit and I kinda like her. Anyways, we had a discussion last night and she mentioned that she kinda likes me too. That's good. Except ever since then, I almost feel like I've lost interest. I don't understand. I like this girl, but as soon as I figure out she likes me, my interest starts to drift away. Maybe it's just my shit self esteem. But it bothers me if I find out someone likes me. I'm worried I'm going to put myself in the friend zone. I've done that in the past with girls I like. Help

Pic unrelated
>>
You don't like her as much as you think you do. Perhaps as you go to know her, you realized you don't really want a relationship with her.
>>
>>24989132

But I do it everytime. Like tomorrow, a different girl that I've known for a while said she thinks it would be fun to GOP Debate and Chill tomorrow. She has daddy issues and said she wants to get fucked while watching the debate. I said no and put myself in the friend zone there too.
>>
Force yourself, had the same issue, turned out to be subconcious insecurities. Force yourself, even if is loveless at first.
>>
>>24989275

I just don't understand how she can like me. I feel so embarrassed when I look in the mirror. I'm 5ft 10inch 145lbs. Why would she want someone like me?
>>
>>24989255
Maybe you're scared of relationships and/or intimacy.

Or like the other guy said, force yourself.
>>
>>24989372
Yeah, you're definitely insecure. I'm the same way. I'm a little over 5'7. I turned down a blowjob earlier this year because I thought the chick was too good for me and she could do better.

I've noticed that I distance myself from people if I think they are really awesome individuals. Like I feel their worth goes down because they know me. It's something I need to work on.
>>
>>24989446

That's exactly how I feel
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x628
>>24989373

I think I do have a problem with intimacy. A few years ago, pic related gave me a blow job, and I felt so embarrassed that she was sucking my dick I went soft in her mouth. She got upset when that happened so I left
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.