[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well guys, is he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: proudcuck.jpg (101 KB, 640x805) Image search: [Google]
proudcuck.jpg
101 KB, 640x805
Well guys, is he right?
>>
>>24988925

Of course he is.

Except it's spelled "borders," "boarders" are people getting on board of something, usually a boat.
>>
>>24988925
Police those boarders! With cutlass and pistol!!
>>
Women =/= whore.

Anyone who supports or encourages whore behavior should be shot.
>>
lel what a cluck
>>
File: 08 - 0Ffcbzm.jpg (370 KB, 1000x1497) Image search: [Google]
08 - 0Ffcbzm.jpg
370 KB, 1000x1497
>>24989019

But whores are great
>>
who cares what some mangina beta kuk thinks

supporting irrationality means you're either weak or stupid and both of those traits should be shamed
>>
>>24989052
Whores are something as rare as honest women.

Men > Whores > Prudes > Cvcks
>>
>>24989052
Whores make great cocksleeves.
That's about it though.
>>
>>24988925
enjoy being taken advantage of then you mangina white knight faggots.
>>
How to spot a beta, mangina or ckuck
>He bitches about women anywhere
>He thinks he deserves a woman only for being nice
>He thinks defending a woman grants him a pass to sex
>He defends unknown people on the internet
>He orbits a woman even though he knows he doesn't have a chance
>He thinks life is all about women
>>
>le alphas le betas
lmao my children you are truly lost
>>
>>24989052
They're great when they're a minority for us to fap to. But when the majority of women we'd like to date end up being whores, there's a problem.
>>
>>24989052
>indian women

Absolutleydisgusting.png
>>
>>24989052
MORE

INDIAN WOMEN ARE MY FAVOURITE
>>
>>24988925
Support women for what though?

I support people. People who need help. I don't support just 'women'. The fuck do women need support for? The sexy asshole guys that they choose to bring into their lives until it becomes FUBAR and they are left on their own to support a kid?
>>
>>24989177
>Holding women accountable for their actions
YOU DISGUSTING SEXIST MISOGYNIST PIG, WOMEN HAVE BEEN OPPRESSED FOR CENTURIES, THEY CAN'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS!
>>
>>24989136
you forgot Omegas
>>
>>24989136
>humans are not animals
>terms like alphas and betas only belong to the animal kingdom
>but humans are more complex beings !!!
Somebody is in need of biology 101
>>
women hate misogynists but they'll still go for chad anyways
>>
>>24989434

Alpha/beta dynamics are more complicated than people on here seem to think they are even in the regular animals they're usually applied to, nevermind animals as complex as modern humans.
>>
>>24989434
I have no idea what kind of fucked up introductory Biology course you take, but there's absolutely nothing in it about alpha or beta. Introductory biology courses usually cover basic cell, genetics, anatomy, and/or evolution topics.

Animal behavior is an extremely small portion of Biology. Even in that you won't ever find it because it's an actual science and they aren't stupid enough to water down an entire scientific field to "alpha or beta".
>>
>>24989826
>Introductory biology courses usually cover basic cell, genetics, anatomy, and/or evolution topics.
>Animal behavior is an extremely small portion of Biology.
You answered it yourself.

>water down an entire scientific field to "alpha or beta".
Even in a non-black and white environment there is theoretical point where you can split both sides into these two.

If it wasn't so simple than why is personality strictly correlated to attractiveness?
>>
>>24988956
>>24988995

I like the cut of your jib, me heartys. What say ye join up with me blaggarts of the good ship Euphoria, the lonliest clipper on the Spanish Main? We sail at dawn for the Island de Feels and the nogfs that await
>>
>>24989907
The point was that your "Biology 101" basically gave you away as completely ignorant to an actual Biology curriculum.

To answer your question, people like things that are attractive to them. Would you rather have a nice looking car or one that looks like shit? Would you rather a nice looking house or one that looks like shit?

Yeah, humans have biological wants and needs. However, that doesn't mean at all that humans cannot transcend from this. For example, I would choose an ugly looking car if it got better gas mileage. There's a lot of different factors at play.

Indeed, the very fact that we're even communicating right through (1) a written language (2) a medium that allows us to not even be near each other but still communicate almost instantaneously sort of proves that we aren't just mere apes anymore. Sure, we have a lot of apelike qualities, but humans have proven time and time again that they are a species that breaks the mold.

Stop letting shallow people taint your mind of all humanity. It's stupid, and it's holding you and others back.
>>
>>24990056
2) (Obvious)
3) attractiveness is a objective trait that is always has the upper hand, aka : good looking + good personality > average looking + good personality. (obviously)

4) This only proves that we are somewhat more complex beings. Nothing changes the fact that we still are animals.

5) I try my best to only accept theories that are best at explaining reality.
>>
>>24989261
Seriously though. I cannot think of many things women need "support" for, besides things that universal among all genders. I'm not supporting her right to make her own decisions when they are in all blatant disregard of all other parties, with slogans like "my body, my rules". And since I've been told time and again that I shouldn't expect any sort of support and need to do everything by myself, why should women be treated any differently?
>>
>>24988925
No he is wrong kuck has an actual meaning and you should be ashamed if you are an actual kek.
>>
>>24988925
>Silly misogynists, don't they understand that a "beta" will always be more refined than an "alpha" ever will be?

lol
>>
>>24992382
His fedora's on a little tight.
>>
>Kek
>Not a bad thing

What kind of scumbag do you have to be to just say "Go on honey, go find a man who will make you feel more sexually satisfied than I ever will! spread your legs and fly! I'll be here making dinner for us after you are done fucking tyrone."
>>
>>24993704
One with no sense of self-worth.
So in other words, a beta kek.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.