[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice needed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Paintmelikeafrenchgirl.jpg (78 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Paintmelikeafrenchgirl.jpg
78 KB, 480x800
This is the first time I'm visiting this bored so I have no idea as to what considered the norm here.
But judging by your guidelines I would say this is the best place to receive a logical response.
So here is my question:
>Why am I so alone?
>I'm not ugly,
>I'm friendly for the most part. if you talk to me I'll reply.
>I try to be nice and to care for those that provide me with entertainment and/or distractions from the dull repetitions of life.
Yet I have no one to call friend, no one that will support me or converse with me on a deep emotional level just people whom of which provide me with a minor distraction.
My mother is barely there and my father died when I was very young.
I took drugs to fill this void but I've decided to try to confront it directly rather than hide from the loneliness.

Help?
>>
No help, unfortunately, but I feel pretty much the same tbqh with you friend
>>
If you hang out with friends, you are a normie. If you do drugs with friends, you are a normie.
>>
>>24988890
Nothing wrong with that tbqh
>>
I do not hang out with friends, they're people that i converse with to pass the time. I hold no emotional attachment to them, they're a little more than strangers. Drugs, I've only ever done alone...except for MD and Weed...but everything was solo.
>>
>>24988813
Soooo why don't all we friendless fucks meet up on irc or something....? Having internet comrades is better than having no comrades at all(io & irl)
>>
>>24989381
Sounds like a pretty nice idea, until someone brings a combat knife and/or shotgun.
>>
>>24989381
IRC will be ruined once a female joins, trust me.
>>
>>24988813
pretty close.
except mother is overly trying to be helpful, and father is black and therefore left my life

>mfw when im mixed (white mainly) and you've got similar issues to niggers
>>
Okay but what channel on IRC would be good to.chat on?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.