[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels Bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
I had gotten into a gay relationship with another bisexual man over the internet, /r9k/.

Allow me to tell you the short story about said relationship.

>Meet a guy online
>Been friends with him for about 5-6 months at this point
>He's bi-curious but doesn't REALLY know how he's feels about men
>Me, having a dominant attitude, quickly turns him into my submissive boyfriend
>He's slowly broken into a deviant who loves sex and wants me to take him and fuck him daily
>I'm talking collars, drinking semen out of a bowl, the whole nine yards, completely broke his mind
>Starts doing shows for me, fingering himself while dressed up in women's clothing, stuffing his panties in his mouth to keep himself from moaning too loudly, drinks his own semen and tells his "master" how yummy it is
>Really feel like I found someone that I'm going to have a lot of fun with for a long while
>Everything changes

Now, /r9k/, I complete accept the fact that I'm most likely mentally deranged and not medically checked which is something I should most likely do before I end up cracking but my philosophical studies have brought me to great understandings. The worst discovery I ever made was why I and many humans require a relationship. It's not something I wish to get into right now.

Anyways, I end up breaking it off with him since my entire understanding of relationships changes and I'm now completely okay with being alone until death. However, this happened.

>Talking to friend about our current projects in life
>Get a small blip
>He writes a GIANT wall of text telling me how much he still loves me and wants me back and tells me how much he would have done
>Tells me how he was willing to go on HRT to be a better boyfriend
>Tells me how he has gone into clinical depression over me leaving him
>The cold, hard realization that I was able to just stare at the screen and essentially call him stupid for thinking we could get back together

(cont.)
>>
File: 1384941465384.jpg (576 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1384941465384.jpg
576 KB, 1680x1050
>>24988469
>Tell him that I'm no longer "mentally compatible" with him and that it's not his fault
>He responds with a short bit of text saying how he understands
>He will most likely kill himself in the next 5 years after battling with crippling depression, something I have caused
>I feel no pity at this point in my life and may never feel pity for what I have done
>I lied to him and told him that I was sorry for causing this to him but I don't know what it really feels like to be sorry

/r9k/, what have I done?

Am I bad person?

How do I stop hurting people? This is the second person I've caused to mentally breakdown over a relationship to date.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>>24988469
This is astonishingly gay, I hope both of you get aids and die.
>>
>>24988469
you just sound like a narcissist, a fucking gay one.
>>
>>24988469
>my philosophical studies have brought me to great understandings. The worst discovery I ever made was why I and many humans require a relationship. It's not something I wish to get into right now.

I guarantee your philosophical studies are stupid as fuck you narcissistic manchild
>>
>>24988555
Fuck that idiot. U were not born responsible for anyone's happiness but your own
>>
File: bretty.png (9 KB, 550x893) Image search: [Google]
bretty.png
9 KB, 550x893
>You will never be the sub in a dom/sub relationship

Feels bad man.
>>
>>24988663
>>24988705
>Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's own attributes.

I don't believe myself above everyone or even myself as "great/good", I just don't have the mindset to relate to others (easily).

I don't want a life of vanity, riches, and fame. I just want to be alone and self dependent so I don't hurt anyone else. At most I would see myself as some form of Neo-Nihilist.
>>
>>24988555
>/r9k/, what have I done?
You have made it clear that you cannot reciprocate his feelings.

>Am I bad person?
Actually the opposite, you aren't stringing him along and you have told the truth and made it clear that he has no chance. Whether he moves on, is entirely his own decision.

>How do I stop hurting people?
You don't, it is natural thing to happen between super sensitive and insensitive people. Just hang around other insensitive people, imo.
>>
>>24988555
what a bitch, if he said he had "crippling depression" and you caused it then it sounds like the gene pool is better off without him imo. You don't love him back and thats nobody's fault but he can't just kill himself in response to that. He has the facts which is all anyone can ask for, what he does after getting them is his own decision. That said you seem like you want to stop hurting people so your probably not the stone cold emotionless person you make yourself out to be. Be there for him is my advice, Make sure he 100% understands its a friendship but make it so he can do something other then feel sorry for himself.
>>
>>24988469
>bi-curious
There is no such thing, you're just a faggot kys
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.