[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i a normie or a chad? i have a gf i don't really give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hi-guys.jpg (1 MB, 2467x3593) Image search: [Google]
hi-guys.jpg
1 MB, 2467x3593
am i a normie or a chad?

i have a gf i don't really give a shit about. i have sex with her almost nightly but i could do without. i flunked out of college but have a good job. i'm living with my gf and she cooks for me. i barely pay any bills so i can just save all my money. i jog lightly and walk for several miles on weekends. i don't read books. i hang out on /pol/ mostly but occasionally come here to pity you (because i used to be neet) and for motivation (i don't ever want to turn back into a neet).
>>
you're a faggot and she's cucKing you

mutoroboto
>>
>>24988390
hell, i might even be some weird type of robot. i'm not a neet anymore but i feel a special kinship with you faggots and my only friend (who i don't really talk to much) is a neet
>>
>>24988403
she's not keking me and even if she was i wouldn't care in the slightest. girls are easy as shit and i'd just find a new one in a few hours

i'm not even particularly attractive. i'm just average. i'm not a fat neckbeard
>>
>>24988390
How would any of this make you chad?

You just sound like a neet who is slowly integrating into society.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 315x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 315x283
You sound like a total slob that will go nowhere in life.

A slob that, despite being given good opportunities, will always fuck up repeatedly in life.

By humblebragging that you get "easy pussy lol idc", you've just revealed to me that you're looking for some kind of fucking confirmation, when really, nobody gives two shits.

Die miserably.
:^)
>>
>>24988442
i'm dieting and exercising now. in a month or so i'll have a chad body and i'm buying nice clothes (The North Face jacket and shit like that) so I'm going to look quite chad-ish.
>>
>>24988390
normalfag to the max. Congrats on existing.
>>
>>24988390
Why did this feel like you were rapping this post out?
>>
>>24988437
nah ur gettin CucKed right now desu
>>
>>24988549
she's literally in the kitchen 10 ft away making me christmas cookies :\
>>
>>24988390
normie

chad isn't retarded enough to flunk out of college

if he did drop out of college it would be to start his own business.
>>
>>24988390
>Has a job.
>Has a GF.
>Has sex regularly.
>Doesn't live in parents basement.

Nothing special here, you're just a normie.
I don't need your pity fampai so kindly just fuck off desu.
>>
>>24988614
...i actually did start my own business. it was pretty successful but i ended up quitting it to work a full time job as it was less stressful (i work 1 hr a day now)
>>
>>24988510
There still is more to being a chad than all that

>Source: I'm pretty sure I would be considered chad
>>
>>24988671
i suppose i could own my own house and own a nice vehicle, but what else does it take to become Chad?
>>
>>24988724
When I think of chad I usually think of like a typical jock for starters

Born with good looks/genetics. Fit body. Popular all throughout school, never had to lift a finger to get laid, naturally athletic and excelled in different sports. Fairly intelligent and good social skills that help later in the work place. College educated with a good career and financially secure

But maybe my definition of a chad is incorrect.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.