[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>once you go black you don't go back!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: topkek.jpg (415 KB, 2355x1000) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
415 KB, 2355x1000
>once you go black you don't go back!
>>
Whats happening here friend?
>>
>>24988410
OP is implying that it's pretty stupid for someone to say that once you date a black person you will never date a white person. It might have some truth to it because they get used to big penises. But there are always exceptions to rules.
>>
>>24988410
Youre keked senpai baka
>>
I don't know who any of these people are, but the white guy is a total kek for taking a cole burning whore. Just goes to show that female actions don't have consequences. Also look how she dressed for Tyrone, now she tries to be classy in public before meeting her Bull in private.
>>
>>24988353
>once you go black, we don't want you back!
ftfy
>>
>>24988353

>we don't want you back
FTFY
>>
>>24988448
>big penises
> [email protected]
ah okay.
>>
What's with that hand behind her?
>>
>>24988689
there's a blonde woman standing behind her you autist
>>
>>24988723
That's a manly hand.
>>
Do people actually say that?
>>
>>24988723
Where? Literally all you can see is the hand.
>>
>>24988784
you can see the blonde hair under the womans' ear
>>
>>24988448
>It might have some truth to it because they get used to big penises.

agreed
>>
>>24988915
That's her hair you dumbfuck.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.