[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has fantasies of becoming a Chad and getting revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: g6XOHrL.jpg (60 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
g6XOHrL.jpg
60 KB, 636x382
Who here has fantasies of becoming a Chad and getting revenge on women?

Denying them access to my flawless cock and incredible SMV would smash their fragile subhuman egos REEEEEEEE
>>
Revenge fantasies are a waste of time, OP.

Saying you require revenge is acknowledging that someone has hurt you and that you were/are unable to do anything about it.
>>
>>24987860
>acknowledging that someone has hurt you and that you were/are unable to do anything about it

What is this supposed to be, some deep insight? That is already assumed with these threads friend. Lurk More.
>>
She isn't ugly in the first pic, she just has bad acme
>>
>>24987887
Yes, but the insight went over your head.
>>
>>24987902
>pug nose
>unhealthy tint, filthy skin
>weak eyebrows
>not ugly

m'lady.
>>
>>24987808
..So you're saying you want to be a chad and also stay a sexless faggot? Heh, neato.
>>
>>24987808
Hey OP I'm a Chad and for the next month I'll abstain from the several women's pussies I'm currently fucking weekly and just fuck boipucci instead. I'll fulfil your revenge fantasy for you
>>
File: TcOiS1.jpg (57 KB, 720x386) Image search: [Google]
TcOiS1.jpg
57 KB, 720x386
>wanting to have sex
>flawless cock
>not Chad
>>
>>24987808
When I have trouble sleeping, I often try to dream of a secret pact between men who voluntarily conspire to withdraw all attention to females and abstain from sex for the purposes of pissing off the whole roastie population.

Of course there's an exception for married couples but I usually just try to focus on the under-30 population.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.