[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A woman will talk with her mother about your sexual performance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10
File: 1445539748567.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1445539748567.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
I found out that my sister's boyfriend was having erectile dysfunction because my sister told mother and me. This became part of a discussion amongst the family including grandmother and uncles.
>>
and how did he fix his problem
>>
My ex girlfriend went shopping for birth control pills with her mom when we started having sex. Was kinda weird
>>
>>24988054
I had my mom buy me condoms when I was 20 in the army after meeting a chick. She went with her neighbor friend

I'm still a virgin though
>>
>>24988022
Fucking some other women
>>
better help compensate for the love she's not getting if you catch my drift
>>
>>24987667

you eventually had to learn the truth at some point anon. this is the unfortunate reality
>>
My ex girlfriends mom let us have sex in their house while she was there. Was pretty cool before I realized she wanted to fuck me and was probably listening through the door.
>>
>>24988567
Why didn't you complete the highest goal of mankind, banging a mom and her daughter together.
>>
>>24988054
My gf has recently done exactly this, what the fuck. Really weirded me out.
>>
>>24988567
>Was pretty cool when i realized she wanted to fuck me and was probably listening through the door.
Missed opportunity on a combo meal.
>>
File: 1389718450491.jpg (53 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1389718450491.jpg
53 KB, 256x256
>>24987667
I can confirm this.
I'm well informed about my brother-in-law's low sperm count thanks to my mother. So is the rest of the family.
I'm also up to date about how much hes not a man for being a submissive bitch to my sister.
I know all his insecurities and his fetishes.

This is why I don't trust women.
They are literally incapable of keeping shit to themselves.
>>
>>24989665
What insecurities?
>>
>>24989812
dumb shit like how hes afraid of looking poor to his side of the family.
And typical shit like if his girth is wide enough.
>>
>>24989665

It's true. My girlfriend and I have been together for say 6 years now and the entire time we have constantly had to return to the typical "you never tell me anything" argument but I simply cannot tell her anything because as you say she is INCAPABLE of keeping things to herself.

It never works out to "open up" to a woman. At least it hasn't for me.
>>
>>24988054
How is that weird? Its as weird as buying tampons at least. It has to happen, why hide it. Its not like she went with her mom to get a dildo made with a cast of your dick.
>>
>>24990041
>but I simply cannot tell her anything because as you say she is INCAPABLE of keeping things to herself.

Do you tell her that, though?
>>
>tfw i only have 1 testicle
>if i were to ever have a gf the whole country would know it.
wew lad good thing i don't give a fuck about relationships. thanks for confirming my suspicions once again /r9k/.
>>
>>24990041
>>24989268
>>24988567
>my girlfriend
>whites think they can be robots
>>
>>24990103
He can if he wants to be single.
>>
Can confirm.

>tell gf insecurity i have about my body
>find out later she has told her best friend about it
>deeply, deeply, deeply apologetic but that pillar of trust will always be damaged
>they've now fallen out so who the fuck knows who this person might tell my shit

Thankfully the insecurity wasn't anything major, but I made sure to make her feel truly awful about it before I moved on. If I let that shit slide it'd happen again, and I'd be a step closer to c.uckdom
>>
>>24990041
I opened up to a few girls in high school. She started telling me about her boyfriend and how she loved cum on her face. Then she told me about a guy who raped her at her church. She told me about how she was gangbanged by black guys.
She noticed my fingers one day, how thick they are, and straight up asked me if I had a big dick. One day in the hallway, she said "hey baby" and hugged me. We fucked twice before the end of that year, but the cool thing was how we started sharing everything with each other. I just started telling her about the most private things, as if it was a confessional. It was so liberating. She was so amused to hear that I wanted to suck a black cock. I told her about the biggest cocks on the football team. I told her I liked things in my butt but I'd never had gay sex, just sex toys.
She told me about her mom and how she's an alcoholic and gets fucked by multiple men.
Secret telling is fun. A double edged sword, but fun.
I think I'd do the same if I was a girl. There has to be something to take up all the time and space that people spend talking.
>>
>opening up to literal children
>expecting them to keep your secret
>>
>>24987667
I've had my sister ask me how to seduce a guy who had girlish tendencies to fuck her...it was her boyfriend but still a weird as fuck conversation to have with a sibling.

Particularly when you realize the advice given was actually meant for a guy to seduce a girl and it actually worked.

It was a very peculiar strange and confusing feeling.
>>24989665
I know that feel...I had female friends who would 'share' things with me as if I were one of the girls.

You just can't look at them the same way after that...especially with the details the horrible god forsaken DETAILS.

Then they have the fucking gall to ask me i why I don't have a girlfriend...huh I wonder why.

>>24990365
Getting chicks to open up can be very entertaining but also horrifying if you don't know what your getting yourself into. Women are gigantic fucking pervs putting your average man to shame tier(but lie their asses off about it) and share EVERYTHING little GODDAMN detail with eachother. That last part they don't even bother trying to hide anymore.

If you can trust them and they are willing women are fucking FANTASTIC at dealing with other women on your behalf. From finding quality women to date(they can and will do this if they like you enough) or get you laid and even screening them for you in general(they do this by default but if you pay attention and bring it up you'll be amazed at what you can find out as well as what they can dig up). They will even take great pride in it all the while. Female friends while a pain in the ass to acquire are well worth the effort if you can get along. Its hard to beat having a woman on your team who can easily and happily deal with women's bullshit on your behalf.

Sadly in my life I've only had like 3 female friends. One of whom was childhood friend. The other two was during my teens and currently in my twenties I don't have any.

I really do need to find some though they can make for fantastic allies and good company.
>>
any guy with female siblings already knows this.
>>
File: 10659.jpg (53 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
10659.jpg
53 KB, 540x960
>>24990588
Here's the one girl I opened up to
>>
>>24990634
>any guy with female siblings already knows this.
nope, some sisters don't talk about such things in their brother's earshot
>>
>>24991416
True.

My sister told me about how she would never suck a guy's balls.
>>
>>24989665
this. holy shit.

>haven't talked to family much recently
>talking to sister in law
>make a joke that i love gossip
>she takes it seriously
>launches into avalanche of information my sisters and their boyfriends and their sex lives with their boyfriends

my own fault but god damn i learned my lesson. girls tell other girls fucking everything.
>>
>>24987667
Why do women chatter about this sort of think like clucking hens? It's none of their business and the guy probably doesn't want everyone knowing personal stuff like that.
>>
>>24993000
I really don't know...its even weirder when you remember how they fucking HATE each other. So why the HELL would they air their laundry with their fellow women?
>>
File: 1449937501267.jpg (312 KB, 748x748) Image search: [Google]
1449937501267.jpg
312 KB, 748x748
>mfw hearing my high school gf describe her mom's reaction to being told that she swallows my cum
>>
File: 1449991761597.jpg (35 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1449991761597.jpg
35 KB, 480x640
>>24994706
A girl did an imitation of my orgasm face for my mom at a track meet.
>>
>>24995334
How did your mom react?
>>
File: 1445709492060.jpg (107 KB, 1536x1921) Image search: [Google]
1445709492060.jpg
107 KB, 1536x1921
>know that gf talks to her mom about sex
>her mom invited me go with them to lunch
>throughout the meal can't stop thinking "The woman I'm sitting across from is 100% aware of the fact that as soon as we finish eating, her daughter will get in my car, ride with me to the other side of town, and proceed to gag on my cock until I ejaculate down her throat."
>>
>>24987667
I've experienced this too. but she lives with her mom, I expected her to talk at least some. I would care more if I hadn't fixed the ED and proceeded to give her the good deep dicking
>>
>>24995397
She got wet...
>>
>>24995542

I know this feel man, gotta say it's pretty good.
>>
>>24990138
The whole country already knows about you Lance Armstrong
>>
>>24987667
Wow this thread is filled with normies.

Quick question: are you all white? I'm black and all my siblings and cousins are robots so this shit is foreign to me.
>>
>>24995851
Its true with all women considering the stuff I heard about came from all the racial groups. They really can't keep their mouths shut about that sorta thing.
>>
>>24988054
My roomie and I go and get condoms together (no homo) when his gf comes into town. But with your mum, a different story altogether...
>>
>>24995851
I've heard about how big your dick is.
>>
This seems to vary person to person. I'd never talk those things about my partner unless anonymous and I don't know any girls who do talk about their partners intimately.
>>
File: bored externally.jpg (25 KB, 231x231) Image search: [Google]
bored externally.jpg
25 KB, 231x231
>>24987667
Added to my list of paranoia(s), women discussing my masturbation process. Frightening.
>>
File: (30)th.jpg (33 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
(30)th.jpg
33 KB, 720x540
>>24998122
How do they know about this?
>>
>>24991677
i bet chad asked her once and now she loves it
>>
>>24988365
CHOICE,
originalpost
>>
>>24988054
I was buying toothpaste last week and saw what I assume to be a mom buying 3 boxes of condoms for a high school age couple. One of them was wearing a stupid sweatshirt than said class of 2019.

I don't know how many condoms come in a box, but even if it is one and they use all three boxes, they will have had sex three more times that I have.
>>
>>24987667
Erectile dysfunction is code for I don't find you attractive anymore.
>>
File: JBGzdxg2b3c06-1-1.jpg (38 KB, 443x447) Image search: [Google]
JBGzdxg2b3c06-1-1.jpg
38 KB, 443x447
>>25000191
Doesn't that piss you the fuck off? Knowing these young people are living in sexual utopia, fucking all the time?
>>
>>25000978
It was the same 10 years ago, didnt take advantage of it then either.
>>
>>25000978
>sexual utopia
>life sputters out after 23
whatever man. Get high and watch a movie ya know? Who wants to fucking peak in highschool.
>>
Yeah this is part of the reason I just jack off. Women all have access to an incredibly incompetent spy network. Even if you hardly speak to a woman you barely know you can bet your ass she'll repeat every word you said soon after.
>>
File: 1445347065340.png (28 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1445347065340.png
28 KB, 645x773
>>24987667
Who /gets off on revealing embarrassing secrets/ here?
>I wait for the information to come back to me and the sadistic scandalizing faces to look at me voraciously
>lose sleep thinking about how my life will be turned upside down
>I jack off to the anticipation of the thrill I'll get when finally confronted or when I first hear the whispers and laughs and see the looks
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.