[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you guys ever see someone else browsing 4chan irl? Any chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: tmp_7250-1449967318299569019884.jpg (72 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7250-1449967318299569019884.jpg
72 KB, 1080x1920
Did you guys ever see someone else browsing 4chan irl? Any chance you tried to talk to him?
>>
I saw an old man browsing Barachan at the public library. I asked him about it, but he vehemently denied it.
>>
>>24987407
Also what did he look like and did you feel a kinship with him? Kek

>>24987426
What's barachan? How could he deny it if it was
was right there in front of him with him browsing?
>>
Bump z poo rz
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>>24987407
I browsed 4chan a while ago during my statistics classes in Uni, and some faggot called me out on it on /his/.
Fuck you, you stupid fucking faggot, Im not a normie, I just like 4chan, you gigantic FUCKING ASSHOLLLEEE!!!!
>>
File: Edgy, intellectual or just pol.jpg (66 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Edgy, intellectual or just pol.jpg
66 KB, 960x540
>>24987407
Back when I was underaged, I heard some creepy older kid with a fake leg who lead a gang of social rejects (smelled of cum, drunk mountain dew, were all quite scruffy and/or ugly, half were girls actually) talk about how much he hated feminism and how much he loved anime, I put two and two together and said that he "looked a big a guy", he stared at me for an instant before breaking out into a smile and replying "for you"; at which he quickly hurried away (dying with cringe) and only to give me to odd nickname of "neko" a couple of months later.
>>
>>24987407

I browse 4chan daily in public and nobody has ever called me out on it yet.
>>
>>24988759
>only to give me to odd nickname of "neko"

That must have been painful.
>>
File: 4chan advert.png (164 KB, 730x91) Image search: [Google]
4chan advert.png
164 KB, 730x91
>>24988839
I didn't mind (oddly enough my best friend at the time also called me neko) he seemed like a pretty cool guy so I wish I got to know him better, but I'm pretty sure he realised that I was a complete fucking faggot (not literally) (hence the nickname).
>>
>>24987407
Every person I've ever seen browsing 4chan has been wearing a turtleneck, I feel like every anon I reply to is wearing a turtleneck.
>>
>>24989156
So that confirms that all chantards are faggots right?
>>
>>24989156
was gonna say that's not true, but I'm wearin a tneck right now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.