[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU get the chance to be put to COMA for 20 years. you will barely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Sweet dreams.png (2 MB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
Sweet dreams.png
2 MB, 1024x680
YOU get the chance to be put to COMA for 20 years. you will barely age while you lie there. YOUR brain will be connected to the internet and you will be able to have a lucid dream wich seems to last for about 100 years. the only downside is that you have to destroy everything that is related to you.

DO YOU DO IT?
>>
File: 1438956844912.png (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1438956844912.png
28 KB, 400x300
>>24986815
yes, I would definitely do it.
there is literally no downside to this.
>>
that's fucking stupid you NIGGER
>>
>>24986815

...yes?

why the fuck would i NOT do it
>>
>>24986877
You wake up after 20 YEARS and you get kicked out on the street with no clothes and ITS WINTER
>>
>>24986891
Fuck yeah I would do it, who gives a shit? I would find clothes quick.
I don't see any downsides to this.
I could finally live that dream life with my Rosey mommy.
>>
>>24986815
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

desu senpai baka senpai bae weed lmao lenny
>>
I think I would be a NPC in WoW fucking with people.

Damn this would be hilarious, you would be some sort of god.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.