[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
30 years old and have no idea what yo do with my life. Still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1449897457157.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
1449897457157.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
30 years old and have no idea what yo do with my life. Still live at home and making min wage. How do I escape this? Thinking to go back to school but have no idea what I want to do.
>>
Get a tech degree or practice programing or some other marketable skill after work.
>>
>>24986801
you have nothing to lose by going back to school
its either go to school or continue to make minimum wage for the rest of your life
you don't even have to like what your getting your degree in, you just don't have to hate it
work at it and you'll get to a life you want, no matter what it is
>>
What is an introvert career that I can just go do 2 years of education and get hired right off the bat once done? Computers seem to complex and hard. I only care about making a liveable wage of like 35k a year.
>>
>>24987873

basic EMT certification takes less than a year, as long as you're cool dealing with fat ugly sick people. bonus points because everyone you help is most likely a bigger failure than you are.
>>
>>24986848
>programming
i always hear how much these fucks make, is it a difficult thing to learn ?
>>
31 here. Doing the school thing now to get an associate of applied science. If you're American and on minimum wage then financial aid will pretty much pay all of school and living expenses. Access to student loans is good too as long as you don't pick a shit degree like sociology or underwater basket weaving.

Do it and go back to school. Better than being dependent on your parents or anyone else. Trade schools are good too, but trades require knowing someone to get in.
>>
Can a career in photography be a real thing? Or is that just a pipe dream.
>>
>>24990045
it can be, but you'd have to show a great amount of skill to be considered professional. everyone seems to be doing photography these days.
>>
How about xray technicians , seems like a total robot job that pays well.
>>
>>24991273
if you have the time to go to school
>>
>>24992440
online said it's only a 6 month course
>>
>>24986801
Same here but in 27. Been in school for 2 years, almost done but i keep failing classes because ive lost all interest in it. I was going for Comp Programming but failed hard, now im in comp support, which is easy but i don't enjoy it.
>>
>>24988741
honestly yes, if you want to be the type that earns 6 figures. There are plenty of avg. paying programming jobs but for how much work you have to do you might as well invest your time learning ANYTHING else.
>>
>>24994051
im more dead set on making money, im not sure what else to look at right now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.