[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crime thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: cartheftshutterstock_4607953[1].jpg (167 KB, 464x271) Image search: [Google]
cartheftshutterstock_4607953[1].jpg
167 KB, 464x271
So who had enough of looking for a job and feeling like a sack of shit all the time?

Share stories / experiences

Also I don't get the hate for car hopping like it's "babbies first hustle"

I'll just smoke a fat blunt wearing my brand new 300$ shades in the middle of the night for no reason other than to feed my ego.
>>
I once was offered 10 bucks an hour to sell hash for an arab gang.

That's about the closest I have been to working in crime, though I've done some shoplifting and petty crimes.

I think stealing bikes and then refitting and reselling them would probably be fairly easy. You just need a metal saw and then do the deed during the night so you don't get spotted.
>>
File: 1416911515641.gif (875 KB, 178x195) Image search: [Google]
1416911515641.gif
875 KB, 178x195
Criminal scum
You should be stood up in front of a wall and shot.
What makes you think it's okay for you to steal other people's hard earned property?
What makes you think you won't pay in the end?
>>
>>24986794
Lil bitch detected
>>
>>24986868
If lil bitch means a productive member of society who can hold his head high when he walks down the street, then yes I am.
Also nigger detected
>>
>>24986794

>What makes you think it's okay for you to steal other people's hard earned property?

Because I've been looking for a job for 2 years and unless I accept job offers to scrub toilets allday that pays less a month than the cost of the fucking bus tickets just getting there, I won't get shit.

>hard earned property

Also being born into a better position can make this alot easier, alot of people never make full use of what they have.

>What makes you think you won't pay in the end?

Be smart about it, make sure you overthink the situation and its outcome (robots should be geniuses with that) and then make sure to not bite off more than you can chew
>>
>>24986727
I've been looking for a job since September.
Have a degree
Have always worked some shit job when not in school
Been applying for entry-level professional jobs that I far exceed the requirements
Have never had a call for an interview
I don't know what to do at this point?
>>
>>24986910
Maybe you should've payed attention in high school you fucking waste of human life.
Just put yourself in prison so atleast we have your wasted life on the books
>>
>one day being depressed and sick of it all
>wear hoodie and shady clothes
>go outside in the middle of the night trying to open car doors but all of them seem to be locked
>3 cars from the end of the street one opens
>the interior lights turn on and my heart starts beating like crazy
>get inside and close door to not seem suspicious
>check glove compartment and find a bag of m&m's

Those fucking m&m's where so fucking delicious I ate them right in the car
>>
>>24986910
Also nothing wrong with being born with more, it means your parents are responsible human beings with the right priorities.
Just because your parents couldn't raise you doesn't mean you have the right to call other people's work unearned
>>
>>24987006
>>24987048

Look I never said anyone deserved to be stolen from.

I'm just sayin' nobody deserves to be broke.
Some people might accept their fate and live in sadness, I chose to do something about it and it's serving me well.

Could also use that logic "just because my parents fucked up doesn't mean I deserve to be broke"

natural selection is a thing
>>
>>24986952

rob da bank
>>
Search 'black thief' or 'black burglar' on google. All of the pictures are white guys dressed as burglars.
>>
>>24987168
Nobody deserves anything except the few inalienable rights like freedom of expression, movement, association etc.
If you got fucked, sorry, it doesn't make it okay to break the law.
More than likely it's your fault, and you have no one to blame but yourself.
If you genuinely have a reason why you cannot support yourself, there is public services for you.
>>
File: dindus.png (1 MB, 1437x761) Image search: [Google]
dindus.png
1 MB, 1437x761
>>24987239
hmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmblox
>>
>>24987604
Exactly. All of the stock pictures with 'burglars', not actual nigger criminals are white guys.
>>
>>24986727
one thing sharia law got right
only one
is the fate of thieves
the problem is "what if he's actually innocent?"
but the method itself, the punishment is fucking perfect
>>
>>24987168
>Look I never said anyone deserved to be stolen from.
Atleast you're not a commie.
>>
>Have to do mandatory military service because I live in Finland and I haven't decided to slice my penis off
>End up serving as an MP so people think I'm an idiot, but don't dare to say it to my face because they know I can cause all kinds of shit for them
>One of the perks of being an MP in the army is that you get the necessary qualifications of working as a security guard
>End up working evening shifts and weekends as I'm studying at university
>Pretty mundane stuff, lots of standing around and the occasional scuffle with drunks trying to steal cases of beer and teenage girls trying to steal make-up or clothes from
>Worst types are basically a local equivalent of NEETs who steal beer and do something called a "running beer" where they take a case off the shelf, go normally to the checkout and then when at the checkout they run out the door as fast as possible
>Security guards are getting really tired of these shits these days because they never pay their fines and they don't allow for turning unpaid fines into jail time anymore
>Sitting in my usual semi-hidden spot at a grocery store one day I spot one of the regular "beer runners"
>Doesn't see me and obviously thinks that nobody except maybe the cashier is going to follow after him
>Think to myself that I'm going to nail this son of a bitch and nail him good as I've caught him twice already
>Position myself close to the door, but still in a way that you can't see me from the checkout line
>Hear the cashier yell "STOP"
>Immediately position myself right in front of the only exit and draw my telescopic baton
>See the shit come running towards me
>We lock eyes and his expression immediately goes from one of "Ha ha normies" to one of "Oh shit!!"
>Raise the hand that I have my baton in as I continue to look him in the eyes with a "You're fucked" kind of look on my face
>>
File: blackburglar.jpg (486 KB, 1885x936) Image search: [Google]
blackburglar.jpg
486 KB, 1885x936
>>24987604
Search 'stock pictures black burglars'. All of them are white guys.
>>
>>24987690
Yes thieves are truly scum. Especially burglers since you can't protect yourself from that. You're outside and then one day all your belongings have been stolen.
>>
>>24986908
Fucking fluffer normie
>>
>>24987711
>Doesn't even understand to stop so I clock him on the cheekbone with my telescopic baton as hard as I can
>Guy collapses like a sack of fucking potatoes
>Hit him in the back a few times for good measure as he's lying there
>Doesn't even scream out despite being hit with a telescopic baton hurting like hell no matter where you get hit
>Turn him over
>Realize that I really fucked him over and that he's only barely conscious and obviously suffering from a concussion
>Mumbles something along the lines of "Fucking asshole"
>Call the cops and an ambulance
>Think to myself that this is basically the end of my career as a security guard and that I'm going to get charged for assault
>End up going over this with my boss the next day
>Don't mention the eye contact, just that he tried to run out despite seeing me
>Nothing actually comes of this
>I basically got away with beating a degenerate NEET senseless
With that I suddenly understood why the worst sadists become security guards. Thankfully there's a psychological selection process for cops so these people don't get to become cops like they do in the U.S.
>>
>>24986727
does anyone have a shoplifting guide

I always steal small shit like gum or sunglasses
is there a way to steal small things and resell for profit?

also do theif book work? (books that are cut out and lined with tinfoil to fool the chip detectors at the gates.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L39hegG8Ouk

always wanted to try it
>>
>be 7 years old
>always buying cheap ass chinese pokemon gum at a bakery
>just tasteless gum with a fucking pokemon sticker costs 10 cents a piece
>friend asks cashier what type of bread "that" is as he points to something behind her
>as soon as she turns her head I grab handfulls of those fucking gums and stuff my pockets
>leave the store
>laugh like maniacs opening all that shit
>gum is shitty
>pokemon stickers aren't really that cool
>still redo it because of the thrill
>one time that fucking sandnigger friend comes in and sees what I'm doing
>he starts yelling "HES STEALING HES STEALING" like in those fucking Vines
>fucking leg it while crying "NOT TRUE"

Never felt so alive ever since
>>
>>24987711

Lmao running beer sounds insane, the fact that they don't turn unpaid fines into jail time is kind of retarded tho.

>>24987762

Lol'd so hard, also does security work pay well? only security people I know drive some expensive cars.
>>
Freshmen/sophomore in high school we used to sneak into the Molbaks greenhouses in my neighborhood at night and sneak into the shed with all their golf carts through a busted window and then joy ride them around the neighborhood until like 2 or 3 and then sneak back and try to make it look like we never touched them

Had to stop after I was doing doughnuts in a muddy field, got it stuck and had to leave it there

They finally fixed the window and put in security lights/camera after that

That was basically it for me
>>
>>24988212

because debtors prisons are supposed to be illegal. the government (at least in murica) can jail you for unpaid fines but its becoming a problem. if someone is poor and gets s parking ticket then the odds of then paying it off are fairly low. you end up with a bunch of people with no ability to pay in jail.
>>
>>24987774

I don't think I'd have to balls to risk it unless I can find a video on how these security gates are built and function.

Also how can you stuff shit inside, unless you'd take things into a dressing room and even then it would be likely people get suspicious.
>>
>>24988212
>Lol'd so hard, also does security work pay well? only security people I know drive some expensive cars.
It doesn't pay particularly well when you have hundreds of people every year getting their qualification from the army plus the requirements for getting the certification process trough the civilian sector is only about 3 months long

It may pay decently if you own a security company, do really high end stuff like guarding celebrities or start enforcing illegal debts for criminals.

>Lmao running beer sounds insane, the fact that they don't turn unpaid fines into jail time is kind of retarded tho.
We used to have that, then too many people who legitimately couldn't pay big fines ordered to them by the courts went to jail so they wrote it out. They're right now in the process of putting it back in for cases where people willfully leave their fines unpaid so it doesn't affect people who just can't pay their fines.
>>
>>24986727

Petty criminal here. I hang out by my old high school when school gets out so i can sell cheap russian cigarettes for 5 bucks a pack. I also steal alcohol and groceries often. I'm essentially a trailer park boy.
>>
>>24987297
Technically no one deserves those either, "deserving" something is a social construct.

Personally I think every human being deserves a fairly decent life with resources and entertainment. Without those things there is literally no reason to live because you'll be miserable otherwise.
>>
>>24988564
>cheap russian cigarettes

Why would anyone buy those?
I remember I bought some cheap polish cigs one time.

once lit they just smoked themselves
>>
>>24988564
5 bucks a pack is how much they usually cost here and they're not cheap Russian.
>>24987762
Me and all my buddies in high school would go on beer runs all the time. Even though it was infinitely more convenient to just slip a bottle in the crotch if your pants and just walk out.

Security can't do shit except hold you.
>>
I remember a long time ago there was some guy here who claimed he was a professional burglar.

It was pretty interesting to read.
>>
>>24988674

Smokes are really expensive where I live and these kids are under age so they're willing to smoke em.
>>
>>24988814

I order them in bulk on the internet for 20 dollars a carton.
>>
>>24988899
That's pretty fucking white trash lol. Why not just sell them weed like a regular trashy person
>>
File: file.jpg (137 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
137 KB, 640x640
>Decided to steal an mp3 cd player from Walmart over a decade ago.
>Got it first and grabbed some other stuff I needed as cover (food, couple pairs of pants)
>placed the clothes on top of the box, took bundle into the dressing room
>put on gloves, slice open package, use stashed packing tape to tape evidence under bench
>slip player in pocket, return all but one pair of pants
>check out, nervous, don't get caught
>get home, open player
>paper fucking disc with a security tag

Lucked out on that part, but I think everything else was done adequately.
>>
Drug dealing is the only crime worth doing

Not only is it not-immoral (though not really moral either), but it generally entails a consistent income stream, and it scales well
>>
>>24986952
i feel ya, shit suck. Personally didnt think a degree was worth shit though.
>>
>>24988950

I do that too fampaimilio
>>
>>24987714
...dressed in black
fucking retard
>>
I used to car hop. Got caught on security camera and charged with 3rd degree burglary. Not worth it.

Too much risk for too little reward, a lot of people have cameras now.
>>
>>24989289

thats why you don't enter peoples property.

We have streets that have one car parked after another. On average you get to check 20 cars while casually walking along the street.

If you enter peoples property at least wear some kind of mask bruh
>>
File: lonely3_zach_02_sm.jpg (41 KB, 640x404) Image search: [Google]
lonely3_zach_02_sm.jpg
41 KB, 640x404
>be 15
>be retarded
>get drunk with friend and go car hopping
>find $400 in a wallet
>take it all
>start walking home
>see cop
>run through backyards and shit
>get home
>cop knocks on door at 5am
>ohfuck.jpg
>realize nigger friend got caught walking home
about a year later, parents get a call that said the case was dropped
>mfw i stole $400 and got away with 50% of it
>>
I don't mind the idea of stealing if there's no punishment, soon it will not be politically correct to punish criminals so it will just be a matter of who is better at doing it.

But since the risk exists you have to be a fucking retard to think you'll survive on robbing people when you aren't even competent enough for a regular job. and I don't see how some nasty used shades made you feel less like a sack of shit lmao, we all know you're just begging for someone to catch and murder/institutionalize you and take responsibility for your wasted life
>>
Just fucking go to a college town, wait near a gas station, when people go inside, with the car running, take the car, go a short distance but out of sight, raffle through, and then bug out. Stealing cars and chopping them up is a hassle unless you know somebody, so just do it
>>
>>24986910

And the honest people that swallow their pride and scrub toilets until they get something better, it is acceptable to steal from them?
>>
>>24988439
the same way you stuff other shit into your pockets

find an some isles with no one there
you can also put it into your pocket then go to bathroom and put it in the book
>>
i get paranoid as fuck stealing a bottle of juice from a superstore

dont know how you people do this shit
>>
>>24990088
I feel like most criminals would intentionally steal only from rich people anyway.
>>
>>24986908
>productive member of society
Pls tell me your kidding
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.