[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I cope with knowing none of my fantasies can come true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1441607814961.jpg (219 KB, 1280x857) Image search: [Google]
1441607814961.jpg
219 KB, 1280x857
How do I cope with knowing none of my fantasies can come true?
Are there any drugs that can make me hallucinate things I want to experience? Similar to lucid dreaming?
It seems there's no reason to live because even the things I look forward to cannot actually happen.
>>
what kind of drugs you need senpai

I got pills that make anime real

I got this herb that makes your parents proud of you

let me know I'll hook you up
>>
>>24986515
My parents are proud of me thankfully, but it doesn't mean much when I'm living a joyless life.
I am not really into making anime real but if you've got something that powerful I'll take it regardless.
>>
You cope by either diving deeper into your fantasy or dropping it all together for something else
>>
>>24986543
What if I can't drop it?
These little fantasies are all that make me happy really, they're nice thoughts but I feel hopeless knowing they cannot happen.
If I don't have them then I have nothing.
>>
>>24986604
Then you don't. Im the same way. All i have is this website (you guys) and my fantasies.
There is no easy way out as a matter of fact theres not really any way out so, you might as well indulge in your fantasies to the fullest to escape reality the most you can. Thats whay i try to do.
>>
>>24986681
I'm glad someone understands at least.
Do you have any recommendations for indulging?
I think about them in bursts but usually stop myself because I don't want to "get my hopes up" so to speak.
Should I just day dream and enjoy?
>>
>>24986704
If youre feeling like i am then no. You take it as it comes and do your best to forget. Sometimes reality is more in focus and hits you harder and other times you're wrapped up in imagination.
I guess what im trying to say is that when it's high, try not to bring it down and when youre low try not to make it worse..but really theres not much you can do
>>
>>24986774
I see what you're saying actually, as sometimes it hits you hard and sometimes it doesn't.
Thank you for the advice though anon.
>>
>>24986807
Yeah it can be pretty hopeless as im essentially just telling you to try and change your mind when you're convinced that its all shit.
Talking helps so im glad to support
>>
File: luciddreaming_beach.jpg (83 KB, 648x781) Image search: [Google]
luciddreaming_beach.jpg
83 KB, 648x781
>>24986474
>How do I cope with knowing none of my fantasies can come true?

Literally put all your effort/energy and willpower and dedication into lucid dreaming anon.

Its hard but worth it, I'm still trying though, its not an easy thing to stay so dedicated and motivated all the time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.